E-THOTS

It is regrettable that many personal fortunes are made by people who simply manipulate men and contribute nothing to their society?

Attached: 1587787079994m.jpg (1024x640, 106.84K)

>manipulate men
men are supposed to be the leaders

ok karen.

I want to coom in her asshole
Maybe if I givw her money that will happen

>who simply manipulate wagies
FTFY

Working as intended. Retards shouldn't be in possession of too much money.

The mind of the simp

I have money laying around and I purchase some onlyfans and then I share it around to my user bro’s

FUCK ETHOTS

It's regrettable that men allow women to do this.

>this thread again
Thots fucking suck. We all get it.
Now stop making this thread, or at least get a new pic next time you make it.

That one is at least creative and puts a lot of effort in. I think in a reasonable society maybe she could make a modest living doing that. Of course in this clown world she's rich though

I WANNA EAT OUT HER ASS SO BAD BROS

She’s right though. Men lack moral courage.

Is this an "honest living" for women?

Attached: bathwater.webm (480x600, 1.49M)

that's where poop comes from, stop being gross

Lol

but seriously, but who actually fucks these people? They always seem to keep it on the down low if they even date. How the fuck do people actually meet girls like this and get on their radar? Obviously not by going through the ladder of pay tiers they create. We have all read horror stories of simps so stuck in it that they were giving all their money to the girl and even then he didn’t even meet her in person or know she had a bf.

There’s no way they date on tinder, maybe once and a while but they would be swarmed with a million matches.

What kind of people do they even meet? Do you need to be a famous male or do these girls isolate themselves during their prime?

With a body like this somebody better be fucking her or it’s a tragedy.

she looks weird, like when they did her nosejob they did 130% of a job

no one its a psyops you dult

god i want to eat her ass so badly >.

I’d rather they just be prostitutes honestly, then money at least buys some pussy. If she does fuck high paying customers then al this is just inflating the price of pussy.

Women tend to spend more though so it gets circulated again

That's a very shallow bath.

that could be a mistake user

Attached: BelleDelHerpes.jpg (4898x4000, 3.33M)

Based.

You just want to slit her throat and cremate her in a pit.

She has nudes and they're on the net, so why haven't they been posted already

We all know the purpose of it being allowed but she still exists and does or doesn’t fuck people. Is she a secret prostitute that fucks the highest bidder or is she celibate? Or does she date but keeps it super secret? How did she meet a normal person? Can she even have a normal relationship? Psyops or not she exists and this is all relevant.

Tell me how that's different from CEO who sit around like fat fucks, jerking their egos off and collecting checks. Let's stop lying to ourselves. If the your boss was gone, how easily replaced is he?

Don't talk shit about one, and suck the other one's dick like they aren't the same thing.

Attached: 1583785308964.webm (642x480, 2.51M)

Maybe her dog?

she could still drown without supervision

user do you honestly believe delphine isnt being (egirl equivalent of) pimped?

>contribute nothing to their society?
They boost the sales of personal lubricants.

Attached: new-choice-personal-lubricating-jelly-upc.jpg (135x250, 7.47K)

Imagine taking her out to a nice dinner. What do you think the conversation topics would be about?

Attached: 1587790502527m.jpg (485x1024, 40.8K)

Half the population gets cold sores anyway. Who really cares at this point.

t. Only coping because caught it because gf cheated on me.
t. Kind of grateful that's all I caught

this
not to mention that perhaps someone rich can buy her, literally.

Because CEOs in general become CEOs after being selected by the board of directors, who were elected by the shareholders, due to their competence, time in service (so to speak), skill, and loyalty to the company, and work long and intensely to continuously produce profits and improve share price.

Oh shit dawg she got the mad herp

>it's another incel containment thread

some retards actually believe that CEOs do nothing and get money for free.
every successful company needs a lot of good decisions and if the CEO fucks shit up, the mess is gigantic

Brown royalty into watersports and more

How much would she get paid to do Blacked raw?

what do you think her fingers smell like?

Attached: 1569289301452.jpg (4000x2668, 1007.17K)

Imagine how much money she could have made. Everyone just got 1200 trumpbux. She could release some mild nudes for money and would have made bank

Lol, why the fuck are you crying about E-hoes then? They established a brand, and the wage cucks followed. Fucking hell, stop crying about it if you're clearly ok with it.

I would never go out to dinner with a gril like her.
I'd give her most of my paycheck every week, but no way dinner.

manipulate?
they are literally doing nothing and these retards are throwing money at them

the only faggot who is crying is you with the under18 flag
women only do what they are told - directly or indirectly. especially those placed in a good view. E-thots are not really a problem, but they can corrupt the value system of some. I can't imagine how many underage girls make think about doing something like this because of the money some e-thots make.