Answer me this

Why are we, the Mediterranean men, considered the most attractive by European women?

Attached: Theo-Theodoridis.jpg (696x578, 66.96K)

why would you want to stick your dick in a dumpster?

why is OP always a faggot?

Built for BBC

seething n*rd

>I'm going to make a thread taking about pretty men
Stop being so gay my dude

because we are.

You're not, your women are just whores. I go vaction in the aegean to deflower virgins on the beach, tight yoing pussy never gets old, poorfags like you fuck her afterwards and raise my lovechildren for me. This is why you still look white at all as a group.

we're considered the most attractive by all women, that doesn't mean you go bleaching yourself with coalburning retard genes.

There are no lesbians around this guy.

Because women like dark features on Caucasian faces.

this dude was a junkie that went to jail, hell of a model though

lesbians don't exist

>Why are we, the Mediterranean men, considered the most attractive by European women?

Attached: 41-020-pca_fst_img_5sc239old-5g1a1o1y2d-owav3-11e1c_-genetic-1c-cdc-syr-2e-edt11u-y_6s.png (1544x1054, 112.95K)

White and dark is considered most attractive I guess.

generally they mean italians and spanish by that, not grease
but answering, some Italians have pretty good facial features. Too bad they're manlets.

the good looking ones were molested and the real dykes are only the butch ones. Prove me wrong

even the butch ones own dildos

This is irrelevant unless you're
A. a degenerate (muh benis)
B. a race traitor who mixes with n*rdoids (see A)
C. highly homosexual

P.S. Let's see the proof

>generally they mean Italians and Spanish by that, not grease
why the fuck wouldn't they mean THE Mediterranean country, and THE birthplace of civilization. god bless america, and god bless Greece.

meds don't look like the op pic
dark curly hair, pointier nose rounded brown eyes is the classic med phenotype

This lmao.
It's just penis envy.
They still wanna fuck a dick.

like these guys you mean ?

Attached: white_americans.jpg (480x327, 38.13K)

Attractive people of different ethnic backgrounds gravitate towards this universal beauty while sub par appearance tends to deviate and fits the stereotype of the ethnicity it belongs to.

>t.ranjeed
Darker features It means southern euro’s

weird, all women I talk to claim to be into blonde men with blue eyes.

ok pal
whatever

Attached: greeks_euro2004_vv_greec_0v6-c-l-lc4-22-uc3i9c__d-1b2-fd11-mr_v2.jpg (1200x800, 336.73K)

This, that's some type of atlantoid. Not the classic gracile med.

I’m not a ranjeed, (white women hate pajeets, pajeets have Dravidian features) and I realize that generally, but it’s not like they realistically stop ask what you are IRL. If you have these basic qualities, you’ll generally get a lot of attention from all women.

Attached: BFB9A9E8-D5E9-4673-B18E-406F23B645C0.jpg (1015x1016, 409.54K)

>Darker features It means southern euro’s
White med phenotypes are present all over europe, the difference is the proportion due less or more impact of the neolithic farmers.

Attached: Ruud van Nistelrooy_netherlands012.jpg (3072x2048, 318.22K)

white women prefer black men, hence why they prefer meds, which are race mixed with africans

cool story kike

Attached: Italy_imd_spodt_corso_europeaspotn-hellas_verona0-0_it-i31ac6c0.jpg (720x464, 117.21K)

women are fags, who cares what they think

>the same obsessed portuguese memeflag
Deal with it. Meds are africans race mixed with eropeans, jews and arabs

I dunno man, we are just lucky.

Spics neither btw
I know I am half med