Small Businesses

What type of small businesses are the most profitable?

Attached: images (55).jpg (480x640, 40.83K)

Digital Shit like facebook. Its like people pay you for a service or product that doesnt exist.

Drug dealing

Guiltiling white people into buying your shit music and calling them racist if they don't.

I am also Satan. Your mother is a whore.

Get out more.

Facebook is a small business...

And you die 5 years later.

I'm a lover not a fighter.
Go get em tiger

the kind that are connected to other businesses and provide wholly unique services.

I bet u are going to a top university

Clothing store. Just buy a bunch of clothes from Marshalls and resell them at a higher price.

Essential businesses

Good

pizza delivery. Ridiculous high profit margin.

Dumb question.... the big money is in government. They’re all rich and have multiple vacation homes.

>Landlord
easy money

Alternatively if you could somehow get a few thousand dollars, you could just open up your own McDonalds. You'll be the boss of that McDonalds which means you'll get a fuck ton of money.

Winner winner crack for dinner

Coca plantations

Attached: 98684A6B-7CF5-4230-9019-0D51830109B2.jpg (1024x983, 144.76K)

That is not a business.

le satan checked

Mortuary

lol

The kind that leverages your own skillset. You want to be not only proficient at whatever you make/do, but also passionate about it. That’s how you succeed.

Laundry mat. Cash money. Mix in dope money and literally clean money

Attached: i_know_a_guy.gif (432x257, 2.6M)

I work for a company that gets laptops donated in return for a discount on harddrive wiping. Then we turn around and sell them for $100-$500
Pretty much pure profit.

sorry im reffugee from iran

He is talking about the model. It‘s probably less focused on the global network effect and more on the advertising stuff and bringing people and businesses together.

Online business

Yes, but what types of businesses are most profitable and in demand? For example, a jewelry store may have higher profits than a hair salon. I want a list of all the types of small businesses and the profit margins of each one.

Automobile buy and sell

Right