Spic sees 3 videos of "his people" being attacked by niggers and he's ready to go to war

Spic sees 3 videos of "his people" being attacked by niggers and he's ready to go to war.

youtube.com/watch?v=8eXKBKzeGNI&lc=UgyEYRcEIX20Un4E8dB4AaABAg.983KJhuHq9b984g3Djlj-P

White men see hundreds of videos with their people being attacked by niggers, spics, sand niggers... and they respond by making cartoony memes and posting them online hoping people find them funny. Why are white people so broken?

Attached: Screenshot_20200430-140135.png (2560x1440, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/Skrewdriver-BestOfVol.11998/04 The Showdown.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its a tribal shit with mexicans
thats why you see the cartel vids
its their azteca genes flaring up

The sense of unity among white people has been intentionally broken.

You don't understand how spics operate. They're very, very tribalistic and able to operate as a unit moreso than blacks. Which is partly why the cartels are so successful and ruthless and nigger gangs are a joke in comparison.

Y'all bitches. Everybody knows that. Straight pussy. In the Black community its the WORST insult to be called white

More like Wh*te boy sees years of his people KO'd, beaten, bullied by the nog, does nothing.

>Spic sees 3 videos of "his people" being attacked by niggers and he's ready to go to war.
That's the correct and healthy reaction. The reaction of whites to incidents like Rotherham is sick and disgusting.

The FBI would have come knocking if he was white.

blacks consider this guy white

A monkey talks. Gross.

Beaner's ain't gonna do shit
Loudmouth shit talking nigga

Attached: 1585973326309.jpg (720x703, 45.45K)

Cringe, Nice anecdotal evidence shlomo, Maybe try a little harder next time when you want to demoralize people.

Attached: 1537751309324.jpg (280x180, 8.09K)

the color of our uniform's the color of our skin

archive.org/details/Skrewdriver-BestOfVol.11998/04 The Showdown.mp3

Attached: sk-showdown.jpg (200x202, 6.28K)

>Why are white people so broken?
You know exactly why you Jewish piece of shit. You know EXACTLY WHY.

Most FBI agents are not black.

>its their azteca genes flaring up
And that’s a good thing

Because white people are faggot ass pussies who won't do shit. White women will continue to submit themselves to long, thick, heavy, veiny BBC. We commit the most crimes, are the demographic with the highest percentage of people on welfare and we fuck your women partially to piss you all off, cause we know y'all won't do shit

Afaik they tried to rally and riot no? But the uk gov are just too hard on cracking down on any white guys going against the grain. Depending on what sources you read it sounds like the gov literally tried to have Tommy Robinson (inb4 TommY RoBinStEin) killed in prison by putting him in majority non-english prisons and went around arresting any EDL members who even thought about making a non politically correct post on social media etc...all the while protecting the actual grooming gangs. You can't blame the brits for not doing anything if even merely thinking slightly wrong gets you hauled off to prison

Not to mention the reddit mob would get a hold of the video and set the twitter mob on him, which in turn would set the media mob on him....he'd be all over ever major news station as a face of "trump's america" and probably have actual lynch mobs of non-whites outside his home and workplace.

>Why are white people so broken?

2000+ years of dysgenic (((Christian))) breeding. White men should be rounded up, forced on hormones and permanently turned into traps. All white male babies should be aborted. At this point it would all be a mercy.

I'm not a fucking retard animal. Try being a civilized person, as impossible as it is, for fuck sakes try. You fuckers make yourself look stupid.

Cope with that mangina

White men haven't existed since WW2

Point proven, pleb. Lol

Whites are cowards and larp as natsees for the Jews.

I’m white and I feel the same way. If I ever saw a white getting beat I’d curb stomp the fuck out of a nigger. I don’t even give a fuck. Fuck non violent cucks. The blood of your ancestors is on your hands.

Good that you would defend your people. Bad that other whites around you would soon defend the nig if you attack him, then be as upset as you may be. They may even think the white being assaulted deserved it.

Watch them get shot

That's the thing. Jews removed any form of unity within American people and white people. It wasn't always like that. That's why immigrants have such a stronger sense of community.

Le sigh. Another low effort demoralization thread.

White men only have two modes. Civilized and extermination pogrom. We’re stuck at one because we are not yet ready to authorize the other, but there is only one way that the white man chimps out, and it involves systematically destroying a race of people, not pussyfooting around about politics.

Call us when it’s time to chimp out, or keep pussyfooting around about politics.

white people are capable of taking a surprising amount of shit. They won't go to war for petty shit and any self respecting white man does not need to get likes and subscribers.
You can fuck with a white man over and over again, he will not lose his composure, he will attempt to make peace with you even after the most heated verbal engagement.
When the white man has nothing else to lose is when you should fear him most.
The white man always makes sure you have no redeeming qualities as a people before they exterminate you with glee

It all hinges on what shit the kike can get from the situation.

Thing is Mexicans aren’t really about disrespect, most Mexicans just keep to themselves so when they see shit like this done and then by niggers, which they don’t like at all, well shit gets real. I tried looking for the negroids ig already deleted and it’s not there, basically niggerboi is going to have gangs fucking with his family now.

cool

Attached: thumbs.jpg (400x457, 41.71K)

You don't know the situation bitch. As someone that does, I can tell you this guy is handling the it maturely compared to other ways it would be handled. Mind your fucking business