What is Ashkenazi exactly?

What in the actual fuck even is Ashkenazi blood? Is it Khazar? Are they even real "jews" at all by blood? Jews are Neanderthal mongrels who mostly formed in the middle east and then spread all over if I understand correctly. So Ashkenazi blood, as far as I know, is actually European blood that just happens to be associated with a handful of Europeans who converted to Judaism. Is it even remotely genetically linked to "real" blood jews or not?

I don't want to be a jew.

Attached: Screenshot_20200306-090741.jpg (1080x1720, 244.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/wa1VDt4L1UEL/
rentry.co/holobunga
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Progeny of Ashkenaz, grandson of Japheth who was a son of Noah and brother of Shem. Geographic origin of this people is Turko-Iranian region, where several eponymous place names remain to this day.

I thought jews weren't actually descended from Shem though. What are your thoughts on this?

bitchute.com/video/wa1VDt4L1UEL/

Just stop with the conspiracy bullshit they’ve already done studies on this. Ashkenazi jews cluster with south Italians, Greeks, Turks, and some of those really isolated middle easterns like the Druze. Their genome is majority Iranic funnily enough instead of Arabian Semitic. Which makes sense as Abraham came from Iraq on the border with Persia, and a lot of Jewish converts came from turkey too. I bet most Levantine people even today are more similar to Iranic people or Turkish than they are to pure Arabians

You know all all Semitic people are descendants of Abraham right? That will include arabs

They're called Ashkenazi, not because they're descendants of Ashkenaz, but because in the middle ages they lived in what they believed to be the land of the true descendants of Ashkenaz: Germany.

That's why I asked. You're basically confirmed what I hope is true, that I don't actually have any jewish blood, just blood common to some Europeans who converted to Judaism at some point.
More specifically they descend from Shem who descended from Abraham, and according to this (sourced directly from the bibles) jews ironically don't even descend from Shem. Should also note that of the 13 tribes of Israel, only one of those tribes later went on to become jews. All biblical jews were Israelites, but very few Israelites were what we now call "jews". The 1611 king james version of the Bible muddied the waters by replacing many references to completely different groups tribes with "jew", but if you reference strong's concordance and look to older translations, it becomes clear this is blatantly inaccurate. Not going to assert whether any of this is true or not, just that this is what was actually written in the Bible. The video I linked proves most of what I said with specific references as well.

dna studies support Levant so unironically present day Israel

pol will fight this though

>Ashkenazi Y-DNA shows they are closest to males of the Levant with their majority Haplogroup being Haplogroup J just like other males of the Levant. Other common Haplogroups found amongst the males of the Levant and Ashkenazi Jews are R1B, E1B1B, R1A, T and G. Ashkenazi Jewish women carry an unique subclade of MTDNA K found only among them. This MTDNA is said to have originated in the Middle East as according to the very latest DNA studies. This means, Ashkenazi Jewish people are overwhelmingly Middle Eastern in origin.

Attached: mnhbgyfvtcdrfvtgbyhnujmik.jpg (460x276, 13.45K)

Incestuous freaks that ruined their genes.

get lost
>i don't want to be a jew
>is only 4 % jew
is this is a joke? because it's not funny.

/thread

Howard Stern is an Askenazi Jew.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 9.14K)

Sorry, the Khazar meme is a red herring. Some Sephardic Jews migrated to Germany 1000 years ago during the height of the Moorish occupation of Iberia. These are the Ashkenazi.

>rentry.co/holobunga
Go to the "Neanderthal go-go fuel"

Attached: 1518116446114.png (502x446, 80.43K)

genetic study show that the majority of European Jew are convert and the actual Semite are the Palestinian of today because they were converted by force during muslim conquest

Jews don't welcome mass conversion though. It's not a universalist proselytizing religion like the ones Jews invented for gentiles. You just about have to marry in. If you go to Israel and tell them that you philosophically endorse the Talmud so you automatically get to be a citizen, they will not even bother to give you the required DNA test. Jews are SUPER SUPER racist.

Ashkenazi are are a combination of vampires, werewolves, and witches. Due to severe inbreeding and bestiality they have to survive through various blood magic and virgin christian blood. Hence where these myths of dracula, witches, and werewolves came from

im a jew, ashkenzaz literalily menas german

ashkenazis are germans, thats why theyre blonde nordics half of the time

your boogeyman is the same guy as your leader , but you will never accept this because of all of the german propaganda

ashkenaz means germany you stupid nazi

just the sameway as sepharad means spain

typical goy disinfo

the dna tests are bullshit, if your mother is jewish you are a jew, this means if over the course of three generations you intermarry jewish girls you get something far removed form the original root

this is how you get jews like eric andre

Mexican jews huh? Good stuff. You fuckers are everywhere. I trust you have a high paying job?

So it's an ethnic thing. It's not a belief in the Jewish God or observance of Jewish customs. It's blood. Right?

You have definitely Jewish ancestry, 4% is not a trace pop, probably some great great grandparent.

of course i do, guess what i majored in faggot

and of course we are everywhere, thats the point , we sepharads are just culturaly jewish, we are essentially meds

ashkenazis are esentially germans with jewish mindset, even when we meet amongst ourselves the same nordic med pol bullshit comes up, they say we are "spicy and funny and charming" and that theyre" serious ,sober and obsesive" pretty much the same as any other med nord dychotomy

jews are europeans, mizrahi means eyptian refers to north african jews, they arent considered real jews in israel

Economics?

>ashkenazis are germans
no, you faggot.

>ashkenazis are germans
no you faggot.

Nigger DNA.

Attached: EA1C170B-C165-4897-BE69-7DED63E3894A.jpg (1090x561, 160.89K)

yes and no, inside the jewish lobby you do have to be culturally jewish to the bone even to get whats going on or act on it, let alone to get in

but mizrahis wont ever ever be fully accepted into sepharad or ashkenazi circles, even sepharads and ashkenaz actually sort of hate each other

having said this most memebers claim direct ancestry to mosses which is mostly bull

Yes ashkenazis are certainly white. You all are of course very different spiritually and that is the irreconcilable issue. Despite the fact that maybe the average stormfag doesn’t see it that way, that is the truth.

oh let me guess, your nazi propaganda says jewy bad bad jewy big nose, thats why mericans cant spot the jews of hollywood

your antisemitism is uninformed and retarded

stormfags are way closer culturaly to ashkenaz than to western europeans

just look at fuckin yiddish, its austrian written in hebrew letters

and ethnically and spiritually, tell this to the typical ignorant gringo stormfag and he chimps out though

>the dna tests are bullshit
your mother is bullshit
>if your mother is jewish you are a jew
how does it feel that you will never look jewish?

finance

There's that gene map that shows up here every once in awhile. Ashkenazi Jews are essentially Southern Italians. Makes sense since upwards of 40% of Ashkenazi Jews are descended from 4 Roman women who converted to Judaism.

Somehow lots of Jews ended up in Germany/Poland and that area in Biblical/Rabbinic Hebrew is called Ashkenaz, hence Ashkenazi Jews.