Why do white women hate their fathers?

Look at this shit. Why would you text this to your father and then screenshot it? My god, (some... maybe many) white women are a travesty.

Attached: 1577452232506.jpg (960x790, 86.99K)

Does this thread merit its creation?

American "women"*

Why do they hate their dads so much?

Attached: g6.png (1541x869, 730K)

No

Most women hate their fathers. It's just mostly only white women have fathers.

Yikes
Yes.

Hmm ok, well I share this opinion. Wanted to check.

/thread

>chocolate

Attached: fcgyuh.jpg (612x501, 24.7K)

because their moms have been yelling "your daddy ain't shit!" at them since they were 2

>chocolate

Attached: dr uyr.jpg (990x1146, 120.78K)

What a cunt. Who puts politics over family?

kek

Sexual deviants

If the dad isn't rich enough and expects the daughter to provide for herself, she will hate him
It's a simple formula with women

the virus had them all running back home.

Fucking whore

>If the dad isn't rich enough and expects the daughter to provide for herself, she will hate him
>It's a simple formula with women

pretty sure that isn't true, its bad parenting & allowing your daughter to soak up digital media all day n night.

Only women with absent or weak father would fuck niggers. Change my mind.

>24
>those forehead wrinkles
the gene pool really is fucking garbage now isn't it

>what is Jewish brainwashing

OP, it's because Daddy didn't have a castle for them to grow up in, a pony to ride or a trust fund.

This. It’s actually quite jarring how many girls expect you to be cool with bondage and weird sex shit. Has anyone considered that maybe the real sexual liberty is not letting your life and relationships revolve around sex

>If the dad isn't rich enough and expects the daughter to provide for herself, she will hate him
>It's a simple formula with women

Yep, look at the movie Pretty In Pink.

Women who were sexually abused engage in reckless behavior to feel like they've retained control of themselves, and lashing out at people who are trying their hardest to do right by them is the easiest and fastest hit of that validation.
>Dad tries to stop you from losing your virginity at 14 to a 23 year old grocery bagger
>sneak out and fuck him anyway until he gets bored of you and you get an abortion
>get emotionally scarred for life
>never stop punishing Dad for not locking you in a cage to protect you from your own decisions that pop culture and social media goaded you into
>Daddy is powerless to help you when you're a jaded 32 year old spinster who threw away any chance at the happiness he worked all his life to give you
>despite all that, he'll always love you unconditionally and it destroys him to see his little girl become a sobbing suicidal alcoholic

Attached: 1581901922662.png (618x225, 64.2K)

Based

they get silver spooned for 18-20 years and then go "wtf you mean i have to face real life now?', half the rebelling is hoping daddy takes care of them till they die.

>expect you to be cool with bondage and weird sex shit
That's vanilla. Honestly for me even rimming is pretty vanilla. I don't think i even think about something as hardcore, things for me either vanilla or straight unacceptable like cuck and scat.

Because they didnt get fugged hard by their daddies when they were kids

Based and redpilled spanibro.

Based AF.

Here's a funny story for you:
Around 19 I was dating one of the hottest girls in the small town I grew up in. Her parents end up liking me, and I get to stay at her place. We fool around for a while, listen to Nirvana, and I slowly undress her. She's still a virgin, but she looks ready. Get on top of her, she looks scared, her legs are stiff. Take a second look. She's not ready, I'm just horny. Get dressed, make her feel comfortable. We got time. Couple of weeks later, she fucks with my best friend and gets pregnant. Tfw doing the right thing still lead to the same fucked-up outcome.

[spoiler]Ew

Why does she think explaining about what dick she has/wants followed by immediately saying she's horny for him is attractive?

I've encountered this a few times, and I can tell you the second a woman uses a "I'm the queen of penisland" line, she loses her chance with me. it's so socially retarded, too. I can only imagine how most women would react if you said "yeah ive had a bunch of pairs of tits like yours. can't wait to fuck!" -- Oh wait, I've done this in response to lines like hers before. Yeah, they don't like it at all. Though it is pretty funny. Equally funny is just encouraging more dick talk, like "Oh, so you've taken ALL the dick" and see how far you can get before she realizes it's not flirting anymore.

Plz ladies, don't talk about taking a thousand dicks if you want to hook up.

Attached: fry.jpg (320x240, 56.67K)

They have been brainwashed into thinking that being shown the "straight and narrow" by their fathers is a cancer on society.

>Tfw doing the right thing
You're so degenerate you can't tell what's right anymore