You said it was happening

what in the absolute fuck am i going to do with 700 rolls of TP, 2,000 cans of DEENZ and a fucking avon m50? i spent all my fucking cash. took out multiple loans and credit cards fucking destroyed my credit buying preps. i bought the end times hype from /cvg/ my job even said i go back in 2 weeks. FUCK

Attached: 7f5.jpg (1374x1414, 201.37K)

china can always release phase 2 after the quarantine

Attached: 74F2487F-C88F-48FB-9C4A-BC79F9A65871.jpg (346x146, 4.52K)

Just wait bro :^)

>took out multiple loans and credit cards fucking destroyed my credit buying preps
Imagine being this retarded over a flu with 3% mortality, just because Yas Forums says so.

Attached: 1587987964964.png (792x817, 110.78K)

It's a 17% mortality rate

It's not like the toilet paper will go bad any time soon.

it is
>in their heads
sorry sir but that sounds like a pretty weak cope if they did that there wouldnt be any questions as if who released it first time

WHO will deny it again its all good

It's not over yet, countries will reopen and get hit again. The ride never ends.

Bobos dead, green line go UP

chill nigerino, ill release v2 next week

it won't pass second time, normies already scented that something fishy is going on and who turned it down
so who turning it down second time would raise an alarm sound in their thick npc skull

you overestimate the eternal normie

Probably kill yourself

Enjoy November.

3% mortality rate is incredibly high retard, when it's the infectious
It's like .3%
What a literal retard

Imagine caring if you live or die. Embarrassiinng....

maybe
I dont have that much contact with extreme normies like some uni fags or other not stem field related studies, fortunately my family is somewhat based
you may be right

imagine being edgy zoomer that will look at his past in the next ten years and say
>i was such a pretentious black pilled faggot

>took out multiple loans and credit cards fucking destroyed my credit buying preps
see this is your mistake

100000%* complete scientifically illiterate retard.

it hasn't even begun mate.
there will be a 2nd wave, and 3rd and so on...
and remember the body takes its toll

larp

Maybe he's a boomer

Attached: age_suicide-rate-chart.png (612x515, 14.38K)

Attached: 1584312190459.gif (773x1000, 176.23K)

This shit is the biggest nothingburger. Every time I go outside people are happily jogging and walking their dogs without any masks on at all. When I go into a store I see people who appear to be in fine health despite not even wearing their masks properly (wearing it with their noses exposed).

This thing is such a fucking hoax.

kek

rodent preppers eternally btfo

Any of you fucking idiots that thought this was real deserve to be fucked...any of you morons that didn't already prep over a long period of time deserve to be fucked...any of you morons that took out loans and used credit for preps in reaction to a bullshit virus deserve to be fucked. I doubt it happened at all but you absolute units of moron on this shithole site deserve to be fucked. Fuck all of you.

b-but line scary

Attached: deaths.png (1263x677, 377.35K)