We have all been conned

we have all been conned

Attached: 200401_gma_tiktok1_hpMain_16x9_1600.jpg (1600x900, 137.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tw7Q5ApUbJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

as above, so below?

Shut your economy down, stay in your house, the hospitals will be overflowing! WE NEED TO FLATTEN THE CURVE!!!

Why do I see the number 55 everywhere

They are dancing for those who are actually overworked, you BIGOTS

dancing israelis

Charge and try all healthcare workers as crisis actors

I saw a male nurse with no mask on in the store earlier. He looked happy. This truly is a nothingburger

London 2012 Olympics Predictive Programming
youtube.com/watch?v=Tw7Q5ApUbJA

Attached: Screenshot from 2020-04-29 09-33-08.png (1920x1200, 1.37M)

sound logic. im guessing you are a philosohpy major,

Don't care..i get neetbux

I find it funny how the first pictures of nurses made them look like battered wives from all the time under PPE but now they look healthier than ever. Just more proof that they're just fucking with us.

*ricochet sounds* that's a hot one

Because youre looking for it. I seethe date 12/5 everywhere

what's wrong with you?

Remember tiktok is a Chinese company everything on their is fake

Haha the smallest things bring me the greatest joy chekkalot

The guy in this video is such a fucking sperg.

Attached: 1587474981724.jpg (715x388, 42.7K)

Fat nurses irritate me. They are basically doing physical labour, and see all the sick. Yet they are too fucking dump to take care of their own health?

Attached: 1586514307725.jpg (1065x608, 89.57K)

This. It's purely a tool for subversion, nothing more. Parents should not allow their children to use it.

We? As with the "National Debt", or 9-11, I was never fooled. Since my youth I saw right through all of these frauds, and just kept on seeing through them, on every single issue. Even the controlled internet information tunnels which are used to falsify interactions of "the" internet. I saw through all of it. This Corona Crap is no exception. Truth is, most people in this country are spiritually, mentally, morally, and even physically my inferiors. I should rule over them for their own good, but they are unworthy. I'm just better than most of you.

Talk to a friend who is a nurse. She said their hospital hasn't laid anyone off yet, but they are forcing everyone to take all available sick/vacation time. The hospital is empty and she has nothing to do while she is there.

We've destroyed our economy over a NOTHING BURGER.

they're eating and shitting your hard earned dollars through tax theft and LAUGHING at you

They deserver raise, it must be exhausting dancing all the time, making so many tiktok videos.

I opened a cafe in late 2019 which went surpringly good, until 2020 began
I'm done and will be homeless at the end of the year

In my country nurses are mad because kids playing together, I guess they are afraid their scam to be exposed

I have idea, after reopening, make the women wear nurse costumes and make them dance like the nurses on Tiktok, would be great if you can get real nurses. I would visit such cafe so i can clap my hands for the nurses for their bravery

Yes the great nurse conspiracy has eclipsed the Jewish conspiracy to take away our freedoms. You know maybe they are fucking on a break or doing a fucking dumb team building exercise their boss made them do. The whole reason for the lockdown is to keep them from dropping dead at work.

Your like some dumb Brit boomed I heard on the news the other day saying he survived rationing during ww2 and he’ll survive the covid... well congratulations on surviving a government program that was literally designed to keep you alive. Make sure you sign this card and keep it with you at all times. Distribute to your friends.

Attached: C31C9294-E5E4-4BB4-AA32-131A0975814A.jpg (828x497, 32.13K)

Nurses are under such pressure at work many cant hold on and just collapse on the floor.

Pic related, a nurse at work still somehow holding on, propably due to extensive expirience

Attached: EWeBI97X0AEZ65f.jpg (960x838, 114.43K)

Attached: laughpepe.jpg (399x385, 29.35K)

At least all the corona attention got them to flood the internet with free tits/ass pics. (for the rest you have to go to their onlyfans)

Attached: 1587561631724.jpg (302x403, 86.14K)

We have to socially distance or else our hospitals will be overwhelmed

Attached: EWSZXBHX0AAAHqU.jpg (750x511, 34.38K)

They are so overwhelmed they have basic clothing shortages. Hope Bill Gates comes up with that vaccine quickly

Attached: 1588092384543.png (760x615, 381.18K)

meds