FISH TANK CLEANER BITCH IS GOING TO PRISON

Remember the "Trump" supporters who drank fish tank cleaner? Well, turns out they are life long Democrats and well it seems she most likely poisoned her husband. She is now under investigation for homicide.

Lmao these are the types of people the leftist media promotes.

Attached: CRIME-FISH-TANK-MURDER-9GFDJGFDG.png (579x496, 347.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/breaking-police-open-homicide-investigation-woman-gave-husband-chloroquine-fish-tank-cleaner-poison-blamed-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/breaking-police-open-homicide-investigation-woman-gave-husband-chloroquine-fish-tank-cleaner-poison-blamed-trump/

yikes

Imagine having such bad TDS you get thrown in prison

pol is always right.

Except qtards

>Gary Lenius
>Larry Genius

THE MEMES WRITE THEMSELVES

Attached: Sora.png (1280x720, 1.29M)

Yeah this bitch had been arrested for assaulting her husband a few years back.

>kills husband
>it's blumpfs's fault
clockwork ffs is wrong with these people

OH no no no

WHAT?!?!?1 THE THING THAT WAS OBVIOUSLY TRUE TURNED OUT TO BE TRUE??!?!?!
AGAIN?!??!?!?!?!
DRRRRRUUUUUUMMMMMMPPPPPPPHHHHHHH

more likely she's being persecuted by the trump DOJ putting pressure on locals to prosecute

Attached: 1541881256315.jpg (500x499, 23.71K)

How do I become this bluepill and delusional? I'm already an alcohol

Post the pasta. You know the one.

bout time

yooooooo lol
and you know all those "calls" the states for about people wondering if they should drink bleach were false flags
people are dumb fucking animals for believing the media

oof

i totally called this
as i said when the story first came out
>this sounds a bit fishy

Attached: 1588128016462__01.png (179x196, 65.48K)

>murder your own husband
>"hah, take that Drumpfkins!"

When will TDS be officially recognized as mental disorder and added to the DSM-5?

White people poisoning each other maybe more common than all shootings in the US.

Ban white people from cleaning supplies.

Smart move putting the gatewaypundit reveal in a separate post- some suckers who respond directly to the OP might actually believe it came from a real source!

Imagine having such bad TDS you use it to get rid of your lifelong limpdick husband.

An whole alcohol?!

>t. reads snopes exclusively

inject marijuanas

She took out a big life insurance policy before killing him.

Rational and consistent with the “Never Trump” mindset. She was being a good little goyl.

It was pretty obvious from her first statement that she had hated Trump long, long before the poisoning incident.

Then it came out that she donated to a Anti-Trump PAC....

OH WICKED WANDA!

You young fags wont know the reference

Attached: D8A231EF-FA01-4E1D-A23B-FE7E1D978262.jpg (381x499, 77.05K)

This reminds me of that woman who poisoned her husband in the '80s and then poisoned random strangers by contaminating medicine packages in stores. Best part is she got caught because she tried to get the investigation re-opened so she could sue the drug-makers over his death. Greedy, greedy.