Have there been any new developments in the Younger Dryas Impact theory...

Have there been any new developments in the Younger Dryas Impact theory? It seems like everyone stopped discussing it which is weird considering they found the crater in Greenland.

Attached: F40D6FF4-497F-42BA-8081-EA318E70B4A6.jpg (900x1200, 225.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sjVn9LEW-Rk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most recently I heard about the pyramids off Cuba, submerged below water 10,000 years ago.

Then there’s the pyramids off Japan, same time frame.

Denisovans are the most important development, their jewelry is too advance and legitimizes skilled labor and the potential for civilizations 40k years ago

Kek wills discussion on this

i enjoy hancock's storytelling, i ve watched his videos about the pyramids many times. but hes not a scienstist so he can throw in there any bullshit he likes to spice things up, he doesnt have to prove shit anyway. so i dislike the way he talks shit about the real archaelogists, as if they somehow want to hide things. they move slower cause they actually have to find solid evidence.

The denisovans jewelry is what graham hancock was talking about on his last appearance on rogan right?

The Piri Reis map is based.
So is the water erosion on the back of the Sphinx enclosure

I've been waiting for Randall Carlson to come back on Joe Rogan. It was originally scheduled for February or March, but it's been delayed.

He's right about Zahir Ahwas though. the cunt knows about open space beneath the Sphinx and even talked about it on discovery channel back in the day.

I try to keep up with a lot of esoteric shit, and I think something fucky went down about 12500 yrs ago.

Apparently the last catastrophe, Noah Flood, wasnt due to a meteor...but rather cyclical solar micronovae. This is known. Robert Schoch main proponent. I happen to agree. The evidence is there

Attached: 1582088136468.jpg (600x900, 100.76K)

sure, but that is not a new discovery. its more like egyptians wanting to open it when and how they want, maybe they already have. but hancock implying that they re hiding something is bullshit

hancock is not the first to propose past advanced civilisations. there is the silurian hypothesis which is a scientific approach to the matter

That loud faggot belongs on MemriTV not History Channel.
Deny his will and by allah he will give you a taste of his shoe.

Weird, last night I reached Hancock/Carlson on JRE back in 2015. Excellent episode.

Yeah but I think they’ve found more things in the cave

Does it really matter? So an old civilization existed and there's almost no meaningful evidence of it now because of an ice age. Awesome. Now what? How does that effect anything now? Can we develop predictive models? No.

It's mental masturbation like simulation theory.

Doesn’t Robert schoch think it was solar storms that caused whatever happened 11-12000 yrs ago?

High traces of denisovan DNA found in areas of polygonal masonry work in Peru. I bet they did that work.

Doubt he will be back. Rogan is a gatekeeper shill.

He's still at the top of the upcoming guest list under "date to be announced." I hear you, though. He covers for a lot of the shit that ails us.

Best thread on right now.
He said the Kings chamber had a lead coffin filled with uranium to amplify the current generated by the water flowing below

The question is why does it match up with the Yellowstone Caldera? I don't think there was an impact anymore. I believe after the Caldera erupted the fragments returning to earth were seen over Gobekli Tepe and the surrounding area. The material found around the world showed signs of extreme heat which would match an eruption.

>impact theory
????
it was never an impact theory to being with but rather called the "Younger-Dryas cooling period" because the heat was so great it caused a nuclear winter that lasted centuries.
What caused it?
The sun.
How?
a nova that gets unleashed every 12,068 years

Is this the guy from Breaking Bad after TDS?

Attached: 3A6DD715-5BD0-420F-B4BD-8BC08F2236C3.jpg (1080x1077, 49.8K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sjVn9LEW-Rk
Extremely underrated youtube channel.

thats pseudoscience for you

Watch video, there's things which suggest large scale current generation.

Randall Carlson has a podcast now. Search Kosmographia on Youtube. Probably 30-40 hours of YDI talk so far.

Pseudoscience is thinking Egyptians carved every bit of stone. Most of it is concrete/Geo polymer. There are still valid discussions to be had regarding our past. Try to have some fun. Why are communists such assholes?

im all for fun, but some shit is pure fantasy. the geologist that described the erosion on the sphinx enclosure? hes very convincing. but a box filled with uranium that amplifies currents? thats nonsense

fuck you.

Brainlet, it means whatever natural disaster wiped them out could happen again and wipe us out

Hi Mr; Shermer