Is the national music scene a hotbed of right winged activists?

Germany has a vibrant national folk music scene like this one

youtube.com/watch?v=R1v8wpScKNI

Attached: 220E8EAB-02ED-4191-AFFE-F14950879D97.jpg (1253x793, 175.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VZIHJwi5QQY
youtube.com/watch?v=R1v8wpScKNI
bar.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fud
youtube.com/watch?v=4J1170l4sZE
youtube.com/watch?v=ofm99bGPtn0
youtu.be/TVyyhHFKI8E?t=74
youtube.com/watch?v=b8sF9kom648&list=OLAK5uy_no8Ja7b90ai9h0aDSFHaCXlV9YvcHpIGM&index=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What’s a Lausbua? Ich spreche kein Bayrisch

I lived in Bavaria for several years and was surprised when I saw these shows. I thought they were form the 1950's or something. I think a comparable thing in the US might be the square dancing scene...or a type of country music scene. Its pretty funny, when you are in Bavaria having this as a background music really fits when you are just hanging out.

A naughty boy

None of you stormcucks are white and you're all jews anyways

Attached: 1578550748881.jpg (1210x1000, 162.78K)

Being German is suffering, I have an uncontrollable urge to destroy Europe. When I think about this continent I can’t be at peace unless it is on fire or in ruins. I love the thought of refugees running rampant and violating every pure girl they can find. My ancestors were much the same, they too loved rape and murder, they saw that the Roman Empire was bringing the continent prosperity which greatly enraged them. They dedicated their lives to the destruction of the empire and after centuries of fighting they finally tasted the sweet spoils of war and raped every woman in Rome throwing the continent into a 1,000 year dark age. This is the innate nature of Germans, we are destroyers. The same is the case with WW1, we saw the continent prospering so we had to act and start the most devasting war at the time, but our bloodthirsty ways weren’t satisfied so 20 years later we started a war 10 times worse. This quenched our thirsts for sometime but like clockwork our souls yearn for the destruction of Europe so we started importing refugees into Europe to destroy it once more. I fear the only way to stop us might be to put us out of our misery and dismantle the mistake that is Germany.

Attached: Public Enemy Fires Flavor Flav over Bernie Sanders Rally.jpg (661x690, 164.31K)

They are all Turkish by blood

Attached: suit_pepe.png (600x600, 129.61K)

Wholesome and heteroerotic.
German Fraulein armpits.

Attached: 1519250919408.jpg (1096x735, 266.01K)

anything would likely be better than the states a this point

Attached: Glow in the Darks Against the Goyim.jpg (640x480, 241.41K)

>Its pretty funny, when you are in Bavaria having this as a background music really fits when you are just hanging out.

I always liked having on the radio when I was driving around the region.

youtube.com/watch?v=VZIHJwi5QQY

This is mega comfy

>youtube.com/watch?v=R1v8wpScKNI
>open this in another tab
>ad is for a refugee charity for brown people

It's all so tiresome. At least the video was wholesome as fuck.

It's so refreshing to see all white things in one video, more please

They were popular all the way into the 2000s, idk about now.

She hit the wall, hard

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 94.3K)

Built for big Anglo cock

Here it's pretty much stayed outside any culture wars. I'm thankful something has, but I do worry for the future. It's so nice to still have some things that everybody likes without dragging ideologies along.

Attached: ottoset_mukulamatinea_3_20140708.jpg (1024x683, 1.3M)

this

fuck kikes and fuck modernity,

bar.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fud

>Is the national music scene a hotbed of right winged activists?
i listened to allan smethurst, norfolk ethnostate now.

Attached: chadfolk.png (710x968, 133.42K)

Wew, built for... ?

This video proves that Texas and Bavaria are cousins.

>Frame 1: a Turk playing the keyboard
Looks based and redpilled user

Please rise for the German national anthem

First verse of the anthem, please, not that third verse shit.

she's lipsyncing

Nordic Folk has lots of ''crypto'' nazis. Lots of hippies too.

If they are not explicitly signaling globohomo values, they are 100% superfascists. The leftists are right with this one, they know it is suspect to not wave the rainbow flag.

Attached: MYRKUR.jpg (720x720, 62.7K)

qrd?

Post more White music:

youtube.com/watch?v=4J1170l4sZE

Attached: basedandredpilled15.jpg (640x640, 177.51K)

The lack of a microphone on or near her was a dead giveaway. I caught it because the drummer in the band wasn't synced with the drums you hear in the soundtrack.

Wholesome level 100

I Love germany and germans. I want a german bf. I have a fantasy where germany win world war two and sweden needs to export aryan twink boipussy slaves to high ranking ss officers for pleasure. I imagine I am a little shy blonde twink with smooth pale skin and being brought in to komedant heinrichs bedroom to give him pleasure. he is a tall broad shoulders kraut with a jawline that could cut a diamond and with massive daddy muscle pecs and im a pathetic lil skinny boipussy twink. he pulls me in to his arms force kissing me and pressing my chest against his. he pins me down the bed tearing my cute lil virgin panties off, he has waited for this for a long time. he teases my boipussy with his massive thicc german cock and then he goes all in. fucking me with a force that I have never felt before. every thrust makes him moan with a pleasure. I love the fact I give him pleasure. he cums deep into my sissy swede guts, breeding my bootyhole and then he cuddles me in his strong masculine german arms until I fall asleep on his massive chest.

tfw fuck you jews for denying me this

Attached: 1587255252523.jpg (1280x720, 55.85K)

>respect pro-European artists
>listen to pro-European artists
>be nice to pro-European artists
youtube.com/watch?v=ofm99bGPtn0

Attached: Myrkuri.jpg (844x1161, 692.01K)

Based

I'm sorry Yas Forums, but there is only room enough for one kind of traditional music on this board!
youtu.be/TVyyhHFKI8E?t=74

Attached: 1587896817348.jpg (1024x1024, 94.24K)

Tfw im a Swede what is it gonna take for a german Guy to ravage My boipussy?

This is her now. She's 22. Wh do white women age so poorly?

Attached: marilena-kirchner-foto.1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 105.03K)

Redpill me on folk music festivals? Are there any in Finland except Kaustinen? Are they based or redpilled?

youtube.com/watch?v=b8sF9kom648&list=OLAK5uy_no8Ja7b90ai9h0aDSFHaCXlV9YvcHpIGM&index=3

She looks fine

Attached: basedandredpilled16.jpg (640x640, 127.46K)