Atlantis

What was Atlantis actually like?

Attached: c86540c488d8a432ce97649d11a5dc98.jpg (800x827, 90.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U5kEzxOb-3c
asalas.org/papers/Huebner_Evidence_for_a_Large_Prehistoric_Settlement_full.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wrote a little bit about it here. Read Connelly btw.

fishes jason momoa horny redheads trump-man and shieeet!

It was actually called ALL LAND ICE AKA HYBERBOREA. Hitler there n shiiet in cryogenic sleep

youtube.com/watch?v=U5kEzxOb-3c

It wasn't underwater when it was great. It was basically an advanced civilization that the Greeks feared but they fucked up and sunk the whole thing either by freak accident or retard-o-science.

The link I gave literally answers the question.

This is a map which I created based upon the input from several Atlantean experts on Yas Forums
Please help expand.
I have several questions which I'd like to have addressed.
1. Can someone explain what the Kronos State was?
2. What was the nature of the city-state of Posidonis? How much territory did they control? What other cities were on the island?
3. Was there a lake in the Sahara? Where was it? How large was it?
4. Were there Persians in Persia? If so, why are they not mentioned in Sumerian records?

Attached: Atlantis Island Map with Questions.png (1131x392, 553.09K)

It's just plain wrong. Atlantis was in the Atlantic ocean and now resides under it. The Sun God looks down on your Afro-centric video.

Nonexistant

Attached: 1582568168962m.jpg (1024x655, 58.57K)

>afro-centric
The Greeks literally said it's there. And it was probably more white than the UK.

>What was a myth actually like?

Just make something up already.

Other anons insist that Atlantis was the Richat structure.
So I made a map depicting it, again based upon the input of knowledgeable anons.
Once again, I have a few questions for Richat-Atlantis theorists.
1. What was the nature of the Atlantean "Empire"
Did they control a large empire? How large was it?
2. Was there any state or city in the great empty area between Atlantis and the Raman Empire?
3. Are there any known cities of the Raman Empire?

Attached: Richat Structure Theory 2.png (1708x478, 1008.44K)

The Greeks described it as an island nation that sunk into the Atlantic, retard.

We have the technology to map our oceans of sunken ancient cities but cant find atlantis? so it DOESNT EXIST

it was pretty cool, i had a dream once i was telepathically moving paintings in some massive gallery building. it was pretty advanced. i knew in my heart it was atlantis

Full of niggers, that's why it collapsed and sank and also why none survived.

like this >255407793

lol it's like you're a toddler who yells NO regardless of the evidence. Atlantis is not where you think it is.

>no JEWS

>Laughingdruids.gif.

"Nesos," the word Plato used which is translated to "island" also refers to promontories, not just land surrounded by water.

Dope

Atlantis was an allegory made up by Plato, he did the same shit with his cave allegory.
But dumb fucks want their mysteries and science takes effort to understand, so they keep wishing for Atlantis to exist so they can believe they actually know something without looking into it.

It's in Morocco a few miles from a major resort town.
asalas.org/papers/Huebner_Evidence_for_a_Large_Prehistoric_Settlement_full.pdf

They must have built everything out of wood because there are no sunken cities on the Atlantic ridge

I don't think Atlantis was in the Atlantic ocean. Most likely in Africa, or near Europe. Some Atlanteans would have escaped the deluge, but we only had great civilizations in the Mediterranean - none in the Americas. Most likely that Atlantis was in Europe or Africa.

what the FUCKKKKKKKKKKK
there's a giant civilization under fucking antarctica too

what the fuck is this world
when will we get our true history

apparently last cataclysm there was a flood or some shit that happened so rapidly and froze soo quickly that there's tons of advanced civilization shit under both greenland and antarctica

we're also maybe from mars
wtf
what is this timeline

Attached: 1559508056183.png (1877x273, 189.97K)

Allegory of the cave isn't an allegory. Literal Troggs lived in caves and were cannibalistic retards. Plato's """allegory""" was an old timey shitpost highlighting how these sub-humans existed without any knowledge of the upper world. They only knew the underworld.

THEY HAD BIG BUTTS THAT THE SHIPS WOULD GLIDE INTO LIKE THE GLASS TRAY IN YOUR MICROWAVE ON THOSE LITTLE WHEELS AND THE SPINNY PART JUST GLIDE THE SHIPS INTO THE BIG GAPING ASSHOLES AND OUTRUN THE ALIEN PROBING GOING ON IN THE ANDROMEDA GALAXY
CAN'T PROBE THE ATLANTEANS IF THERE'S ALREADY SHIT CRAMMED IN THERE, RIGHT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT ASS ALIENS? ATLANTIS WAS AHEAD OF THE TIMES IN TERMS OF HOW WELL PREPARED THEY WERE TO GET MISSED BY GAY ASS SHIT FROM ALIEN BUTT FUCKERS TRYING TO SPREAD SPACE AIDS TO DIFFERENT GALAXIES BECAUSE THEY NEED EVERYONE TO KNOW ABOUT THEIR DEGENERATE FUCKING SHIT

Do you think that Atlantis was really just a Greek word for Cantre'r Gwaelod?