The Earth is secure

We just missed an extinction level event. That's what all this has been about the last few months. Space Force's mission was successful in breaking up comet Atlas. Say something nice.

Attached: Victory.jpg (740x416, 72.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YshHevC6gA8
youtube.com/watch?v=XH6NIazR5pA
dailymotion.com/video/x7t1z2p
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/ftvjsf/cant_find_any_greenland_trailer_videos/
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/fspvja/greenland_official_trailer_2020_gerard_butler/
news.avclub.com/florida-gets-wiped-out-by-a-comet-in-the-trailer-for-gr-1842616633
google.com/search?q=greenland movie&oq=greenland movie&aqs=chrome..69i57j46j0l5j69i60.4671j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Prove it gay guy

youtube.com/watch?v=YshHevC6gA8

Attached: Mission Accomplished.jpg (610x340, 30.78K)

Nice. Have my bumperino

space is fake and gay

You think the same thing about borders

>>Genders are fake and gay

NASA

Never
A
Straight
Answer

Look up NIBIRU, it's real but shrouded in government/MSM dis/mis info.

Flat is fake and space is Earth.

nothing ever happens

larping fanfiction

friendly reminder that cluster of stars on the right is also a frog.

Don't worry user, plasma arcs soon.

Memeflag do you think that comet just magically exploded in space?

How am I supposed to feel about this...

50 more years in hell wageslaving vs an exciting everlasting life In heaven with Jesus,

Did I miss something?

If u actually believe this type of horseshit this easily they deserve to rule over you

>2500 years in space and suddenly when it gets to earth uh oh!!! time to disintegrate!!!!
Literally a cosmic coincidence.

Drop the goodies.

Comment on there was interesting. Been around for 2500 years and it’s now breaking up and not close to the sun yet.

Buddy if you think this wouldnt be number 1 on Trumps bragenda youre insane.

*tink tink*

N

youtube.com/watch?v=XH6NIazR5pA

THEY FAILED

dailymotion.com/video/x7t1z2p

This trailer has been essentialy wiped from the internet, mainly youtube.

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/ftvjsf/cant_find_any_greenland_trailer_videos/

this dudes account got DELETED
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/fspvja/greenland_official_trailer_2020_gerard_butler/

more

news.avclub.com/florida-gets-wiped-out-by-a-comet-in-the-trailer-for-gr-1842616633

Thank u trump we love u and want u to be president for life

What about swan?

give us the evidence

Dafuq

>Not knowing NASA is just a public figure and the US has a secret program to get rid of rocks

Attached: 1552420105470.jpg (1024x576, 55.28K)

My ex-gf is in satcom and is starting a job with the Space Force. I'm a bit worried out our future now.

welp thats it anons, it was nice knowing you.

Attached: 581254774670884864.png (128x123, 20.15K)

I don't have the links saved and I'm too lazy to look it all up again since this is Yas Forums.

I feel like we are at a greater risk from space aids now, wish it woulfd have just flown by intact.

Thanks CIA/NSA/FBI/DOD/USAF/ARMY/NAVY/SF if i missed any agency.. sorry. Thanks for keeping this country safe, even though i can't measure your performance... I'm sure your out there

Space is the endgame.

Welcome to the final chapter of humanity, what Satan fears the most and Jews.

im going to keep my sanity by saying that if ppl cant go to the movies its dumb to promote a movie

You mean the tail?

yes, but it's not magic, it's physics

Space exploration is literally the key to the endured freedom of the human spirit.

I don’t think there is a single thing that makes them shriek in horror more than the idea of humans living somewhere besides Earth.

They know they’re going to Hell when they die so all they have is this corporeal exploitation.

Thats dumb too because you could just distribute the movie via a streaming service or just push the release date back, it makes literally no sense to whipe it from the internet

It's was older than 2500 years and it didn't get to earth.

google.com/search?q=greenland movie&oq=greenland movie&aqs=chrome..69i57j46j0l5j69i60.4671j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
its not whiped whiped

Oooooo I see the 63 everywhere now... it’s the Greenland movie/asteroid thing. Movie comes out on 6/12 = 63

I'm gonna be whiping my ass in a second after taking a fat shit

Based and very redpilled

How, was a comet set to miss us by thousands of miles an extinction level event?

soz bro, they would make an absolute riudiculous ammount of money of a disaster movie during a pandemic, especially since it looks like restrictions are easing. Death comes for us all eventually, its a pretty cool way to die desu, like it is the last way to die

Thanks Trump! Fuck the 'drink bleach' kike shills.

Thank you and God bless you, unsung hero.

play ur cards right u get both bro

So you’re telling me the Jews talk to the Ayyyys and the Ayyys chuck shit at the planet?

Alternatively, the Jews use the Magick to attract/manifest a comet towards earth.