WHY ARE LIBERALS SO AGAINST USING DISINFECTANT

inside their bodies? I do everyday. Take a little sip. Swish it around in my closed mouth. Gargle a bit, spit it out. Leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean, and no adverse side effects ever.

Is it the same reason liberals have breath that smells like dog shit? Asking for a friend.

Attached: mouthwash.jpg (800x800, 77.06K)

Hydrogen peroxide is muh healthier and better for your oral hygiene. If anybody thinks I'm lying read the bottle, just dilute a little bit with water (not entirely necessary either way.) Tooth paste and tooth brush and a debridement agent is better than flavored mouthwash. I am not a liberal either

You can swallow this disinfectant safely.

Attached: 013000008549.jpg (406x406, 15.05K)

Right
and right

I brush my teeth with listerine every day and I ain't caught shit.

Abos in the NT drink the stuff by the bottlefull when they cant get booze due to bans at the bottleshops.
>not one Abo in the NT has the coof despite their shit health generally
Ancient tribal wisdom
Trump was right.

honey is a disinfectant i put it in my green tea (another disinfectant)
i do this when i have a cold and it makes me feel better pretty weird

Good point user. I'm always forgetting about the lethal honey disinfectant.

I think I'll pour myself a cup right now. Cheers.

Attached: Geoff1.jpg (550x309, 24.19K)

Liberals love the taste of dirty cock & balls . That dont want to wash their favorite flavor away.

I drink whiskey to disinfect my blood.

Liberals are clearly anti-science and into their "nature healing" and anti-vaccine. Feh! I say! Disinfectant works!

>Hydrogen peroxide
Just pure H2O water with an extra oxygen molecule on it - H2O2 , based stuff desu

Attached: 1535938129507.jpg (480x692, 21K)

So nice to see these Trump shills in damage control running around pissing and shitting themselves at the same time.

Attached: 1587847918089.jpg (865x1024, 47.08K)

Pro tip: Ethanoic acid is about 100 times more powerful of a germicide than ethanol.

Ha, our indigenous does the same.

For me, it's methanol!

Attached: 2317330-ray-charles-657-323.jpg (657x323, 23.79K)

I used to drink Listerine as a kid probably a few dozen times
I got drunk but I can't say it cleaned my inside or made me feel better

Attached: pepe-thinking-hands-folded.jpg (640x640, 35.57K)

This is not a winning issue for you, leftard. Sorry. All you have accomplished is making yourself look stupid. Do you seriously not know that germicidal substances are not necessarily poisonous to humans, or are you self-pwning to masturbatorily indulge your cuck fetish?

Have you injected today MIGAtard?

Attached: 1587889450874.jpg (345x357, 23.02K)

It seems that they work on the assumption that the president needs to word everything to keep raving idiots from doing stupid things.

I don't think Trump ever suggested that disinfectants are a cure, perhaps a means to treat a lung condition but it's probably true that most efforts are more harm than good.

For the most though, every comment made is linked to a mandate to impeach.

Face it. Trump is a symbol.. but the truth is that we intend to end the Liberal Big Lie. That includes gays. That includes trannies. That includes all social engineering programs, including quotas for women.

That crap doesn't work. Never will.

Thats your negro / usa indian family faggot

Why would I need to inject ethanoic acid? It's orally active. The vapors can also be inhaled.

Lol is this really what shills are running with now?

Because Orange man bad he LITERALLY said to inject bleach directly into your arteries.

until the fat fucks at central command get into the office today this is it sadly.

Ewwwww, I can smell your breath from here Aus. Please do something about it.

Attached: thegreatbleachinvasion.jpg (2172x3862, 1.08M)

Saved. This will be fun to rub in their faces later.

>this quote from the president is clearly the work of shareblue propaganda
i wonder why he stopped taking questions the past briefings lel
ill bet 10 shekels he doesnt take questions again today

Attached: 1587653848322.png (485x433, 23.53K)

>It's orally active
So is your mother

Attached: trump for pres.jpg (1092x624, 145.72K)

While that is true, it is also not an argument.

>This will be fun to rub in their faces later.
Run what into our faces? The fact that Trump is an arrogant moron who says totally retarded things? We already know that.