BAN CHINESE STUDENTS FROM US UNIVERSITIES NOW!

>Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., told Fox News' "Sunday Morning Futures" that it was a "scandal" that the United States has trained some Chinese nationals to "go back to China to compete for our jobs, to take our business, and ultimately to steal our property and design weapons and other devices that can be used against the American people."

foxnews.com/politics/tom-cotton-suggests-chinese-students-shouldnt-be-allowed-to-study-sciences-in-the-us

Attached: Screenshot_20200427-071713_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 889.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/chinas-national-blockchain-will-change-the-world
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They shouldn’t be allowed to study in the US at all. What a worthless faggot

Fpbp

should ban all chinese from entering any country.

Tom "we killed the Russians in Syria" Cotton is a faggot.

Senator Tom Cotton needs to take his Lysol injection so he stops spreading this infectious disease.

they don't come here for arts degrees
t. FBI

BASED

ALL CHANGS HOLD ALLEGIANCE TO CHANGOLIA
THE BIGGEST FIFTH COLUMN OF ALL TIME

THEY ARE SPIES IN OUR RESEARCH UNIVERSITIES

Have you seen a chink studying anything other than STEM?

Globalism is failing far faster than I ever thought possible.
Senators are telling Chinese kids to fuck themselves and go home.
Think about that for a second.

WE NEVER NEEDED THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE
AMERICA DOESNT NEED CHINK MONEY

ITS PLACES LIKE AUSTRALIA THAT KUCK TO THE CHINKS
BUT THEY ARE ALSO WAKING UP

Attached: 1586676251433.jpg (709x854, 191.05K)

Of course we didn't need them. Politicians and board rooms did to line their pockets.

All this for a succulent Chinese meal?!?
No more slant eyed cunts

My uni charged twice as much to overseas students.

Also Chinese teacher assistants would post tests on a Chinese website so the chinksects could cheat....allegedly.

Cheating is rampant amongst all chinks in all professions. In graduate school they simply translate bogus research papers original written in China moon runes over to english and submit it as an original work after finding a list of english sources to reference.

ban all chinks not studying in chinkland
back in uni we had a chink teacher who would, no joke, host her lectures in chinese once all the humans stopped going to her shitty lectures because she barely spoke english
absolutely disgusting

she also wore some real silly platform shoes since she was like 4'6''

Great idea. Remove the only segment of uni students that actually pay (at hugely inflated prices) for uni fees.

Attached: 1587854220425.jpg (728x969, 132.43K)

I don't blame China for COVID-19. I blame the deep state swamp that planted the virus in China and scapegoated China to derail Trump & Brexit.

Attached: karen brexiting.jpg (1024x1487, 289.41K)

But then who is going to do the science stuff americans won't do?

Attached: 2448px-Man_smelling_the_crotch_of_a_pair_of_women's_panties.jpg (2448x2448, 548.61K)

Tom Cotton was warning us since december about China lying about Corona, you fucking retard.
Cotton is the person who got Trump to ban travel in january.

coindesk.com/chinas-national-blockchain-will-change-the-world
Too little, too late

2 birds, 1 stone as far as I'm concerned

those chinks also wear gucci and YSL doesn't make it a sound investment

Diversity is our greatest strength.

I'm convinced they're moderately smarter but so lazy and uncreative that their entire society is built out of paper maché. They're just smart enough to bullshit everyone in the world but not motivated enough to be the best at anything.

this. they're a plague to the human race.

Property and Finance.

>NOOOOOOOOO NOT THE HECKIN MONEYRINOS

Is this the same Tom Cotton who tried to ban the Ayatollah from Twitter for saying that the US was run by Zionist Jews?

Globalism is only upheld by the fact that Congress is mostly Boomers. Once the boomers vanish we'll have localism. Cotton, Hawley and other 70s/80s-born in congress are generally on the same page about ending globalism. The strongest adherents are born before 1970 and think they can still keep the globalist meme alive.

Also, I wonder if he's saying this because Harvard got sued for favoring Jews over Chinese despite the Chinese having higher qualifications.

You have a domestic student population that want free college. You've already lost the war.

based

The 105 IQ recorded in Shanghai is statistically irrelevant to the 103 IQ recorded among white Americans overall (probably including white hispanics). There is no meaningful advantage they could gain from such a small difference. It is not the same as the 85-103 difference between blacks and whites.

Ban all Chinese nationals from entering, period. Also embargo China.

This

Once the money printer stops, colleges and businesses will go back to their old ways. Profit is placed above all else in this country.

Attached: israelkirk.jpg (1024x576, 135.07K)

Look here smarty pants...
Take your technology chip and stfu

Ban Investor Visas. Ban Re-Selling Said Businesses to Foreign Family Members.
Ban Birthright Citizenship.
Ban School Visas.
Ban Foreign Exchange Students.
Ban Churches, Non-Profits, Sports Teams from sponsoring Teens or above ages Visits.
Ban H1B sponsored Visits.
etc. so many

Syracuse University was half chink last year for new students.

They've managed to hold the entire population hostage.

Birx said this morning they are working on new technology do that we can open up. What is this fucking timeline?

All of those bans would be bad for Jews. Banning Chinese students from top US schools, however, will help Jews keep their grip on the elite jobs. That is why Tom Cotton will never support your proposals.

Mexicans.

What would an embargo mean?
t. Getting ready for work can't goggle it.

I like this list.

what?

Why?
The wealthy Chinese will pay for it.

Attached: calarts tuition.jpg (1207x1201, 318.67K)