Syrian Civil War

What are Yas Forums thoughts on the Syrian Civil War and the Turkish-Intervention that is prolonging the war?

Attached: 400px-Syrian_Civil_War_map.png (400x331, 107.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Civil_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yas Forums loves Zognald and Israel so they are Turkey's side

I’m pro isis

wtf is that new orange thing.

Attached: 714jrxylr1h31.jpg (561x604, 54.88K)

I missed when it looked like a jackson pollock painting

Anyone got any more white helmet webms?

Attached: white helmets.webm (400x230, 1.62M)

I fully endorse kebab on kebab violence.

Did Truks take all that orange? Based.

where /sg/ @?

apparently the saa

Czechoslovakians

This, why not just bake new SG?
>sometimes you gotta do it yourself

I think you mean kikes attempting an overthrow.

hahahaha u think it's a civil war. get outa here with that bullshit.

A long drawn conflict that should end 3 years ago, but when a side gain momentum and put this war to a end, those fags make a ceasefire.

Yes another thread that lasts a week and exists only because of a single sad argentine posting pictures from 2014 to try and keep it bumped, that sounds wonderful.

Incorrect.
Nuke the Roaches.

I think that's the SAA/Kurd cooperation zone.
Basically, the Kurds accepted Assad and co. into that portion of their territory so the Turks couldn't roll across the entirety of N. Syria.
Well, to be more accurate, they couldn't without at least declaring war on Syria and bringing Vlad into the mess officially.

sorry schlomo but the United States is not on turkey's side. Turkey should be flattered and all Turkish cockroaches with it

HA! no my memeflagging friend turkey is hated throughout the site

Attached: 1232563485862552.png (463x265, 26.68K)

Why would Georgia and newly formed Greater Armenia be on the EU side? They'd most certainly become Russian puppets states, along with Azerbaijan for the oil.

yeah my bad, it's more about the division of turkey that we can all agree on I think unless you're a t*rk ofc

here you go a revised version

Attached: 1232563485862553.png (463x265, 26.57K)

How do you do fellow Yas Forums Nazis
Did you know Syrians are the real Jews of the Middle East?
All this antisemitic shilling is a Syrian disinfo campaign to controll the narrative about Syria.
We should support Ziondon and Israel. Anything but Syria

Why doesn't that place just get nuked?

Kek

stop the term antisemitic its not just jews that are semites, most people that identify as jewish are barely semites these days. also we always love a underdog story here and Assad is the epitome of a success in that department in the last years. after the burgers forced removal of Sadam and Ghadaffi we saw the effects of the CIArab spring and were done with it.
Assad being backed in a corner by IS,US, Syrian Revolutionaries and Turks came out clean and on top of a situation that seemed by all means lost, what's not to love?

Attached: 3rd Greco-Turkish war Seaborders5.png (830x408, 31.46K)

It is a Civil War you fucking leaf, One side it the legitimated Government and the other sides are rebels that wanted "Democracy" and the other the wanted a Islamist caliphate. Stop a fucking sheep and follow what other retards and learn how to do your research.

Attached: The Leaf.jpg (240x210, 12.89K)

go to /sg/ mutt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Civil_War
still a civil war

>Turkey's side
you and the rest of israel should be glassed
#maketheworldabetterplace

Note that the Syrian government is cooperating with US backed multi-ethnic militias. Not the murderous regime that's propagated in the media.

Im read right now biboran

Shut up Ge*rm don't you have to worry about your country becoming run by third world Islamist?

Attached: Germanistan.jpg (219x230, 13.29K)

>Hwiter than u
fuck off mutt

Sure Muhammad! Go fuck your goat.

Attached: 1513348278222.jpg (1600x900, 127.05K)