Nebuchadnezzar’s Dream

In the second year of his reign, Nebuchadnezzar had dreams; his mind was troubled and he could not sleep. 2So the king summoned the magicians, enchanters, sorcerers and astrologers a to tell him what he had dreamed. When they came in and stood before the king, 3he said to them, “I have had a dream that troubles me and I want to know what it means.

Attached: nebuchadnezzarsDream.jpg (500x368, 126.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Corinthians 11:14-15&version=KJV
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Daniel#Historical_background
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well?

Then the astrologers answered the king, c “May the king live forever! Tell your servants the dream, and we will interpret it.”

5The king replied to the astrologers, “This is what I have firmly decided: If you do not tell me what my dream was and interpret it, I will have you cut into pieces and your houses turned into piles of rubble. 6But if you tell me the dream and explain it, you will receive from me gifts and rewards and great honor. So tell me the dream and interpret it for me.”

7Once more they replied, “Let the king tell his servants the dream, and we will interpret it.”

8Then the king answered, “I am certain that you are trying to gain time, because you realize that this is what I have firmly decided: 9If you do not tell me the dream, there is only one penalty for you. You have conspired to tell me misleading and wicked things, hoping the situation will change. So then, tell me the dream, and I will know that you can interpret it for me.”

Attached: astrologer.jpg (778x648, 130.95K)

we talkin about 5g of shrooms?

The astrologers answered the king, “There is no one on earth who can do what the king asks! No king, however great and mighty, has ever asked such a thing of any magician or enchanter or astrologer. 11What the king asks is too difficult. No one can reveal it to the king except the gods, and they do not live among humans.”

12This made the king so angry and furious that he ordered the execution of all the wise men of Babylon. 13So the decree was issued to put the wise men to death, and men were sent to look for Daniel and his friends to put them to death.

14When Arioch, the commander of the king’s guard, had gone out to put to death the wise men of Babylon, Daniel spoke to him with wisdom and tact. 15He asked the king’s officer, “Why did the king issue such a harsh decree?” Arioch then explained the matter to Daniel.
16At this, Daniel went in to the king and asked for time, so that he might interpret the dream for him.

Attached: angryking.jpg (600x468, 100.75K)

Then Daniel returned to his house and explained the matter to his friends Hananiah, Mishael and Azariah. 18He urged them to plead for mercy from the God of heaven concerning this mystery, so that he and his friends might not be executed with the rest of the wise men of Babylon. 19During the night the mystery was revealed to Daniel in a vision. Then Daniel praised the God of heaven

Attached: daniel.jpg (480x360, 56.43K)

He told the King:

“Your Majesty looked, and there before you stood a large statue—an enormous, dazzling statue, awesome in appearance. 32The head of the statue was made of pure gold, its chest and arms of silver, its belly and thighs of bronze, 33its legs of iron, its feet partly of iron and partly of baked clay. 34While you were watching, a rock was cut out, but not by human hands. It struck the statue on its feet of iron and clay and smashed them. 35Then the iron, the clay, the bronze, the silver and the gold were all broken to pieces and became like chaff on a threshing floor in the summer. The wind swept them away without leaving a trace. But the rock that struck the statue became a huge mountain and filled the whole earth.

Attached: thedream.jpg (1280x720, 121.71K)

Just as you saw that the feet and toes were partly of baked clay and partly of iron, so this will be a divided kingdom; yet it will have some of the strength of iron in it, even as you saw iron mixed with clay. 42As the toes were partly iron and partly clay, so this kingdom will be
**partly strong and partly brittle**. 43

And just as you saw the iron mixed with baked clay, so **the people will be a mixture and will not remain united**, any more than iron mixes with clay.

Attached: interpretation.jpg (1497x1357, 191.67K)

Go to bed peter

“In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever. 45This is the meaning of the vision of the rock cut out of a mountain, but not by human hands—a rock that broke the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver and the gold to pieces.

“The great God has shown the king what will take place in the future. The dream is true and its interpretation is trustworthy.”

Attached: paradise.jpg (1259x839, 203.27K)

These faggot elites are really scared of being flayed alive. Fuck your 'together'ness. You can abide by God's law or you can be swept away. Niggers and most spics are a lost cause. Hell most people are.

The last kingdom will be mixed. Partly weak, partly strong. This is the US and the EU. We are in a prophecy right now, gentlemen.

The next empire will be glorious, and it will never end.

This is just a transition.

Attached: amerimut.jpg (1280x720, 84.92K)

That's exactly my point. The last Kingdom is this one. Where they try to mix iron and clay, but FAIL eventually.

Good thread aussiebro.
Praise Christ.

Attached: 1542058288834.jpg (600x800, 369.47K)

>This is the US and the EU

I think you may need to take a look at Revelation 13.

He was a big gay what a fag

Attached: A56B2E4F-197A-45C6-B49D-E72A5B39CE0F.jpg (474x358, 28.41K)

I really dislike this kind of depiction of Jesus Christ. Jesus would not have had long hair for the Bible it says that a man should not have long hair.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Corinthians 11:14-15&version=KJV

Otherwise good thread OP, thanks.

Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20200425-062449_Samsung Internet.jpg (1078x1390, 839.12K)

There is no empire in the middle east right now - and hasn't been since the fall of the ottoman empire in the last crusade.

Attached: mystery.png (1444x1262, 2.7M)

>This is the US and the EU. We are in a prophecy right now, gentlemen.
So tell us how many empires you had to skip to arrive at this conclusion you Christian Zionist faggot

The last two are wrong.
The head of the beast that was wounded with the deadly sword has already been and gone. We are in the period where the beast empire is in the bottomless pit.
>All biblical prophecies deal with the middle east
>except for the last bit of one that deal exclusively with the middle east because it suddenly becomes about the americas, or china, or some other retarded place

Amen. Praise Christ!

Just one. These idiots skip over just one - the Islamic Empire

Yes user there seem to be only 3 of us that are worthy
The Gods are paying attention
Don't waste your spirit in anger
It has already been written

Attached: Marco_d_Oggiono_-_The_Three_Archangels_-_WGA16632.jpg (1000x1342, 156.79K)

I'm not a redneck but yes, they are terrible and probably trying to act nice to avoid SHTF.
People like (((them))) always lie so it's hard to believe they changed their minds all of a sudden.

Hair length is relative to culture. It sounds like Steve Anderson knocked on your door

things that never happened. kikes all of ypuy

Even back then people knew that diversity is cancer

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Daniel#Historical_background
for the empires of Daniel
OP convenient omits the Byzantine, Holy Roman, Ottoman, British, USSR, and any other ones I may have forgotten.
Prophecies written after the fact are 100% accurate. Jew religions forcing multiple fulfillments of "prophecies" that were fulfilled thousands of years ago while pretending that they're still unfulfilled is a more recent jew trick than the holocaust

long hair back then meant really long

remember, no hair cutting machines, the average joe had to cut his hair with a fucken knife or sumn

Is this the schizo Nebu that thought he was an animal or was that someone else

greece in rome aren't the middle east

why is everything centered around that area? Well, if you take all the land in the world, and find it's centroid, guess where it is?

That's right, in the middle east, somewhere in east Egypt to be exact. It's the PERFECT place to start a chain of events that affects the world. It's excellently connected by both land and sea to nearly all of the planet

as time goes on this stuff expands to cover the globe. The ancients weren't dumb motherfuckers