Saturday Night Shitfaced Edition! (Thread 2) I'm pissed as shit

Saturday Night Shitfaced Edition! (Thread 2) I'm pissed as shit
Kiwifags, get in here! Anyone else on the piss tonight? I'm drinking what I've got left of my Jameson whiskey then I'll move on to the beers in the fridge.

- NUMBERS -
>Total cases: 1,461 (+5)
>Total recovered: 1,118
>Total in ICU: 1
>Total dead: 18 (+1)
>Cases still active: 325

Anyone else get outside at 6am for the dawn service this morning? I had to work but I was hooning my van up the streets holding a NZ flag out the window. Heaps of people standing outside all over town.

Attached: 1475804490983.jpg (851x660, 79.63K)

thank you for starting the new thread user.

Australians fuck spiders

anyone go to uoa?

Unironic bump bitch

Support the dead troops nigga

Attached: E0DB2C48-2621-4B9B-B6BD-55FB38151E0A.jpg (800x600, 102.06K)

I thought anzac was tomorrow morning because I'm a fucking disgrace

Northland here again, claiming id

Hey anons I'm pissed as shit and I'm gonna go to bed soon to fuck the missus, When I stop replying that's when I do. Talk to you anons next week when I'm sober

Lets go fight some Turkish guys to celebrate

I'm fucking horny and my hands are tired..what should I do, bros?

ITT we will start off by posting Maori cuties.

Attached: FireShot Capture 029 - krista taylor on Instagram_ β€œAlmost #gatorfree ッ” - www.instagram.com.png (749x862, 1.12M)

Fuck your electric socket

No, I'm not a fag

Plant a flag in her ass and say I love you. Can you please do this for me user?

Go bleach a Maori ho, colonize

Woww she actually has a decent body. Is this what happens if they abstain from fast food and look after themselves? If so fuck it I'm down to colonize.

Post some more, my sweet user.

I thought you broke up with her?

Fair enough mate nature calls.

Ya that guy stuck with his shitty gf and her sister lol

Maori biches are fat and disgusting man. They starts blabbing shit soon after drinking. Fuck these cunts!

Oh no hope a fellow /bro/ gets out of a toxic place if that's the case.

I know of exactly one maori (probably half caste) who is absolutely doable. Didn't believe in such a thing before I saw it. She also doesn't act like a sour native which helps a shitload

based

She drinks spirulina smoothies and shes a Christian supposed to be virgin but I don't know if it's true, she posts a lot of pictures in bikinis but doesn't show of her ass. (pic not same girl ofc)

Attached: FireShot Capture 030 - πšπšŽπšπšŠπš— πš‚πšπšŽπš™πš‘πšŽπš—πšœ ღ on Instagram_ β€œHow rude is this Sydney _ - www.instagram.com.png (825x891, 923.68K)

Wtf. What time is it there? Isn't it early afternoon? Idiots.

fuck off seppo

worst thread on Yas Forums for a long time
losing your minds over some dude whos gf hates him while he cope posts
discussing what youre drinking
grim

damn those melons, now I want to see her ass

tfw my work says they don't want me back at work yet. my employment is a little up in the air but I've already started scoping out some new jobs and I've cut my costs significantly so I can live comfortably on the wage subsidy. We'll all be fine user's there's gonna be some hurt in the country, but we'll get through and fingers crossed we'll get through and immigration will be massively cut to help us get through.

10 pm on Saturday, im a fellow burger

baste.
get cuddley. its going to be a long one.

you go a little stir crazy when you've been locked down inside your house for nearly 5 weeks.

lmao your flag is just the same as australia you shitcunts

post moar kia ora waifus fkn so hot

better to have a foreign flag in a comfy country than a comfy flag in a foreign country.

back in your cave, bong.

yea mate, if it aint broke don't fix it, aussies picked some mean stars and a union jack, we agreed that most those stars were also cool and made that our flag.

Wait what? How are you only 2 hrs behind Hawaii?