Where's the 2015 Italian news coverage of Corona virus

Guys I need your help, I've been scouring the internet for the 2015 Italian news coverage of coronavirus being created in China. The video has been scrubbed completely. Now I turn to you guys for help, can anyone give a link to the video; it'd be much appreciated.

Attached: 1584168592874.jpg (1024x640, 51.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/i6Ub7YHMRvAN_y2mate.com-ItalianNewsNetworkfrom2015didareportonSARS-COV(CoronavirusCovid-19)LinksinDescription_kjLKlKPUnyc_360p.mp4
rai.it/dl/RaiTV/programmi/media/ContentItem-5e3275ba-475c-4cf4-b402-1e27dc47565b.html
archive.is/Qmo6V
youtu.be/uwyU5P5AuMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imagine sneaking up behind her and inserting your penis and fucking her

Explain, I don't understand

Is coffee good for you?

Imagine her taking a 20 inch horse dick and the horse is really hard and she gets torn apart after the sex and bleeds to death while her black BF watches? MM yes baby

Attached: 1538203727829.jpg (539x800, 168.04K)

I saved it for just this occasion lemme see if I can find it

Imagine laying her down on a bed and having sex with her in the missionary position with the sole purpose of procreation

Made for big Nordic cock

BUILT FOR HORSE

B

You know that a coronavirus is a category of viruses, right? Covid19 isn't the first coronavirus.

Envision copulation right then and there, wondrous scenery in the background, a light breeze pouring through the window, birds chirping on a Saturday morning.

How do I get a gf that looks like that, also is coffee good for you?

Get off this board you sick perverted fuck.

I dont understand what you mean.

LEAF!!!

IS COFFE GOOD FOR YOU?
BUILT FOR ___.

Lewd

How penis in to vagan?

B

>flag checks out
Final rake for the leaf problem when?

JESUS CHRIST LEAF. YOU PROBABLY HAD THE BEST IDEA EVER.
BUILT FOR BIG HORSE COCK.

Imagine a big black man sneaking up behind a raping her.

Why add this image to your post? People like you should be permabanned.

Be lucky enough to grow up with her and get into her social circle or buy your way into her life with an ungodly amount of money, also you must look decent and be in good shape

SEND THE FUCKING VIDEO FAGGOTS

here you go man

>>a.uguu.se/i6Ub7YHMRvAN_y2mate.com-ItalianNewsNetworkfrom2015didareportonSARS-COV(CoronavirusCovid-19)LinksinDescription_kjLKlKPUnyc_360p.mp4

Red Dog cock

>San Marino
Didn't corona-chan genocide you guys?

You can be arrested in 2020 for that

Basado.

God, just imagine a BBC stretching out her holes...

Here you go

rai.it/dl/RaiTV/programmi/media/ContentItem-5e3275ba-475c-4cf4-b402-1e27dc47565b.html

here's an article to go with it from 2015

archive.is/Qmo6V

Attached: 1587718157070.gif (500x516, 152.26K)

Coomer
Nigger

youtu.be/uwyU5P5AuMk
I won't bother to translate it

Imagine her having mind numbing orgasmims on a averaged sized German cock as she was literally built over the course of millions of years to perfectly fit German cock in her and every stroke hits her g spot

She is thirsty for that ___.

Fuck off Coomers.
This other user and I have it

unironically try reddit r/dhexchange

Coffee gets me going in the morning, i couldnt live without it.

Dude wtf that's disgusting even by Yas Forums's standards

The meme-humor is wearing thin, leaf

watch (((hollywood))) movies/shows with strong, non-faggoty white male characters. absorb everything about them that makes those characters charming, and try to replicate it to some degree without being autistic about it. mix with your own personality and smoothen the rough edges. apply that with not looking like a complete retard and walking with a purpose.

also sage

I literally posted it right after you and it's on youtube. How were you not able to find it. Just search "rai 3 2015 coronavirus"

how does the vegan feel like is?

>tfw npc

Attached: 2k48q2.jpg (500x607, 22.22K)

thanks, know any good films?

Police has been as brutal as ever. We are still holding up, streets are swarmed with policemen, drones are everywhere.

I’m imagining it right now bro and it’s fucking awesome. YES!

Attached: FESS_Natasha.png (603x1266, 442.94K)