I am redpilled beyond all belief

I am redpilled beyond all belief.

Ask me any question and I will do my best to provide true and informative information.

Last thread:

Attached: Arbiter.gif (360x360, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC2PhQoTMw0bRJAPbgIHGKZw
archive.is/LRe05
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are traps gay?

does wildboar shit in the woods?

Why dose my mom hate even tho I love her

What protoss unit had the best voice acting in Starcraft 1?

Why are glow in the dark black-pilling threads like these so effective?

Attached: 1587582020262.png (680x409, 593.52K)

Yes.
Yes they shit everywhere.
Do you still live with her and are above 21?
They all did, hard to choose. Personal favorites are the Arbiter/Zealot.
I don't seek to demoralize in any capacity and I'm not a glownigger.

Attached: Aldaris.gif (360x448, 1.45M)

Fowllow up question why did AMERICA stop the oil embargo to my country and force me to invade pearl harbor even tho I juet wanted to kill CHINKS and stop communism?

No

So that America could destroy a major fighting force fighting for the Axis and secure total victory.
Have you hurt her in any way? How does she act?

Attached: aiur.jpg (640x480, 25.46K)

Why is the media so fond of the virus? Whats the sense of all this? (staying home etc)

My wife’s boyfriend’s penis isn’t big enough to completely humiliate me in front of my family. Should I find her a even more hung stud?

Two reasons, they do want to minimize exposure but they knew about this whole thing before hand. They will use it to sneakily encroach further on the rights of the citizen by implement new policies and "solutions for disease prevention." This will result in stuff like microchipping which will be rolled out en masse.
Honor kill him.

Attached: Corsair.gif (360x448, 2.08M)

Carrier has arrived.

Should I construct additional pylons?

"In 1940 Japan invaded French Indochina in an effort to embargo all imports into China, including war supplies purchased from the U.S."
So you were willing to fight for your precious $ even tho we Japan were trying to stop communism? Look at your country now. Do you have regrets?

What books are a must read for a teenager?

Where are we in terms of "real" AI, not that bullshit algorithmic filled , fast calculations between millions of line of codes to decide an output kind of AI, more like, singularity ?

And as a collective, is human psychism, spirituality, able to change the outcome of our fate almost every time our satanist elite tries something evil on the population like covid19 ? Do we have some kind of telepathic / elevated consciousness influence ?

I'm red pilled beyond all belief, too. I also know through my red pilled knowledge that you are a faggot. How do you cope?

You MUST

Do you think we’ve already been living under the one world government but didn’t realise it? We know that before trump the elite controlled most nations on earth either through demonic liberal politicians or murdering warlords and dictators. There was literally one world government only the plebs didn’t realise it and we thought nations were real and voting was real. I reckon the new world order or whatever has in fact come to an end. We keep waiting for it to begin, maybe it’s already been defeated

What do you think of my YouTube channel
youtube.com/channel/UC2PhQoTMw0bRJAPbgIHGKZw

Attached: iu.gif (403x214, 2.43M)

What are your thoughts on what Trump said about UV light and disinfectants as treatments?

Is coffee good for you?

Attached: 1552080000_vgif-ru-34977.gif (300x416, 2.91M)

What are your favorite resources for getting quick rundowns that can give you good tools for further research on new topics that tend to have good streak of objectivity to them?

US deep state supported China. Read up on US universities in China and their backing of Mao in his early days.

1) What do we do about the rise of China?
2) When will this pandemic end?
3) What should I do with the time I have now?

That must've taken a ton of practice just for a few seconds of social media recognition.

I was wondering if this was a Scout image or Arbiter.

Can there ever be a good zionist?

Two questions:
Are you familiar with the website Forgotten Languages? Are they a LARP?
Will the US balkanize?

Dou ju!
You must, you should always try to have a 'little more' supply placed in strategic positions for construction and defense.
I don't think the average American soldier was made aware of the cause and effects of their fighting considering the Axis as an opposing force being a major opponent geopolitically. I didn't live in the 40's. Keep in mind that the US government made secret deals with China throughout the lower half of the 20th Century.
The New Testament
Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
Lord of the Rings by Tolkien
We're not at the point of full artificial intelligence just yet but the goal is to achieve full Quantum Computing beforehand so that a true "AI God" controlled by the elite via stimuli for societal management.
Yes, in the sense that our autism sends ripples throughout mainstream consciousness on an individual and collective basis through social media platforms and daily life. Making more and more people aware, disrupts their plans.
Stop sucking so much cock.
Yes we are but they don't have the absolute control that they wish to achieve yet. To put things into perspective, they literally want to monitor individuals and populations like you control a worker in an RTS game.
Not bad, but don't get too attached. You're channel is a very niche sort of thing.
Pretty dumb but it's not as bad as the media and people are making it out to be. It's literally just as if a layman were to vaguely propose new ideas. Not that big of a deal, he isn't literally telling people to inject bleach.
No. Use it sparingly if ever, helps the creation of kidney stones.
archive.is/LRe05
Drudge Report to view the landscape of the media.
Sanctions and economic starvation and eventually war. War will be inevitable with China.
It will end in a year or so.
Buy seeds, technical manuals, agricultural manuals, gas, water, ammo, a gun.

Attached: Carrier.gif (200x200, 564.67K)

Not a red pill... money hungry pig and my m0m still hates me

Will anime and video games be allowed in the ethnostate?