No, you got lied to again and you believed it because you wanted to

The full text of the statement, including questions is available at: whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-vice-president-pence-members-coronavirus-task-force-press-briefing-31/

A ctrl+f search for "inject" brings up 6 results. Those 6 include any use of "injection" "injects" any word that has that particular sequence of letters.
Of those 6, the first 3 are not uttered by the president and and are in reference to inserting data as it pertains to some kind of statistic.

The 4th is by the president, and is not advising anyone to inject household cleaners into their body in any fashion. He is saying he is hopeful they will find some kind of novel way to kill virus particles in the body, perhaps via injection or some method of directing it a sprcific area of the body with similar results to virus particles being subject to disinfectant or UV rays as if they were on the surface of an inanimate object that is safe to introduce either one of those to. He is aware, like any other adult human being, that introducing these into a human body is not sound.
The 5th result is a journalist asking if he is suggesting people should inject household cleaning chemicals.
Responding to this is the final use of the word, and it is by the President:
>"THE PRESIDENT: It wouldn’t be through injection. We’re talking about through almost a cleaning, sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work. But it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object."

The entire press conference is fucking weird, yes, why are you surprised by that? But however odd his many statements may be, The President of the United States has not told anyone to inject these things into anyone.

Attached: 1580657863888.jpg (636x887, 144.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zicGxU5MfwE
youtube.com/watch?v=Mhj2X_qgGg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump cause fuck shills

Ok, well it's still kind of dumb

Bumping

That's a lot of cope posting my dude.

Attached: 1587731266942.png (387x24, 1.41K)

Shut the fuck up and drink your bleach faggot

Attached: e4d.jpg (600x600, 44.38K)

He never uses the word bleach though. The reporter is misquoting the statement from the undersecretary on the effectiveness of bleach and isopropyl and applying it to the presidents statement about injecting other disinfectants.

Yes, Trump supporters are the dumbest people on earth.

The MAINSTREAM MEDIA.

Told people to inject this bending Trumps words.

They are openly lying snakes.

Trump 4D chessing his clumsy wording so that the opposition shows itself in the open.

theres literally a video of him saying it, youre posting the damage control aftermath.

Trump wants the mainstream media to overblow this so retards kill themself, which is an act of genetic hygiene, needed now more than ever before.

Trust the plan

I see these headlines “Trump tells people to inject Lysol” and I automatically know it’s fake and only a fucking retard would believe it. Then I look at other things and see people freaking out about it. “Thank god he’s not my president, he is so dumb he wants you to drink bleach.” Wtf is wrong with liberals. Do they even know how to use the slightest bit of critical thinking? I mean at least fact check the statement.

Post it then faggot
Post this video of Trump telling people to inuect themself with household cleaners

What he said is still fucking retarded and shows he has zero understanding of what a biological virus is.
It's especially retarded when you consider that he has previously claimed to be a "medical genius" on previous occasions.

t. an actual doctor.

Smart men know when to shut up.

Attached: 1586998527940.jpg (541x541, 32.84K)

This whole thing is absurd as fuck. Not just the way the msm is twisting everything, but the way so many people are just eating it up. We've had almost 5 full years of the msm openly displaying how it twists wording and lies every chance possible and people still fucking fall for it. People who have seen for themselves how full of shit they are... Shit like this is why I don't really care anymore, it's just not worth it.

>Drumpf is literally telling people to inject bleach into themselves omfg

Attached: 1587702375073.jpg (640x936, 28.33K)

Shit we got an actual doctor here.

I'm just tired of it all. I'm tired of this sports-fan political bullshit. These were objectively retarded comments... The Democrats are going to be run a mental defective with a gap-toothed sheboon in the 2020 election. And the Republicans are going to run a narcissistic imbecile who lacked the self awareness to interrupt his stream-of-consciousness rant about light and disinfectants yesterday.

Fuck this whole political system... and the population too stupid to take any action against it.

Attached: 12572961_1109261059108695_7733695842642947941_n.jpg (480x470, 33.33K)

Love the guy, love the transparency, but he sounds worn out. He asked that Birx lady something about heat and light as a treatment and I couldn't even understand what the fuck he was asking her.

youtu.be/zicGxU5MfwE

Attached: 159834098340934.jpg (654x577, 52.88K)

>The entire press conference is fucking weird, yes, why are you surprised by that?
>But however odd his many statements may be, The President of the United States has not told anyone to inject these things into anyone.
Would you like the video:
youtube.com/watch?v=Mhj2X_qgGg0

Attached: Yes, I would like to know more.jpg (799x1000, 92.69K)

be running*

reading this will decrease your IQ

>And I then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. >Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it'd be interesting to check that. So you're going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds interesting to me, so we'll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it goes in one minute, that's pretty powerful."

Attached: 05-27-28-2pi1lk.jpg (625x423, 26.45K)

>He never said bleach
Wow you need a life man

>t. an actual doctor.
This is an outrageous claim for a post on Yas Forums
You must post proof of this or suffer the title of "faggot"

Uh they played the entire thing without cutting it. Trump literally implied medical doctors should apply disinfectant to patients.

Attached: IMG 8883434.jpg (1150x727, 158.48K)

Test IV and chest tube IR scientifically and get the fuck back to us shill, you still taking opiate kickbacks?

Disinfectant is bleach. There are many forms of it, dimwit.

Attached: lYS256p.jpg (960x841, 62.36K)

oh shit here it is everyone! 100% Trump just told me personally to inject myself with Lysol in this exact video!

brb injecting myself with Lysol to prove this FUCKING LEAF wrong!

Attached: crybully.png (267x334, 200.79K)

WAIT! TRUMP SPOKE AND PEOPLE TOOK IT OUT OF CONTEXT AND ARE FREAKING OUT?

>NO WAYYYYYYYY

lmao the gymnastics

Why isn't anyone going with, The President told people to put things in their ASS!! ? He kept saying putting things "in" the body, if you know what I mean. Where are you going to "inject" that UV lightsaber? From watching it, the President was just riffing on the findings and showed how he's from a real estate background and not medical.

Attached: Watch.jpg (400x174, 60.92K)

oh so you're saying that if someone says "disinfectant" they aren't necessarily talking about fucking bleach? no shit!

Yes, thank you both. The video again is proof both of you are fucking retards. The president does not tell people to inject disinfectants or household chemicals into people in them.

>WAIT! TRUMP SPOKE AND PEOPLE TOOK IT OUT OF CONTEXT AND ARE FREAKING OUT?
To be fair, disinfectants are typically chemically active agents that fuck with the biological compounds/processes... in that sense, injecting most disinfectants is a lethal injection. (The one exception off the top of my head is Hydrogen Peroxide, which has seen some usage in intravenous application.)

>The president does not tell people to inject disinfectants or household chemicals into people in them.
See the above.

Why does a man who has zero medical experience or training think it's appropriate to offer suggestion or opinion at any point, let a lone on such a platform.
Really gives a great insight into trumps mind.
Guy is a fucking imbecile.

this, Drumpftards are defending everything this retard says.