Is israel a shithole or a paradise?

I have friends who went there and told me that only tel Aviv looks acceptable but the rest of the country pales in comparison to any European nation. And that's its litered with Arab and nigger ghettos everywhere. How's it like to live there? Is Europe better?

Attached: 1587067071681.jpg (897x1565, 202.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/business/average-israeli-household-earns-4k-per-month-1.5476423
en.globes.co.il/en/article-israel-6th-for-health-care-efficiency-1001254295
medium.com/@harsh.singh.clif/u-s-health-care-ranked-worst-in-the-developed-world-1d397cd291c6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not sure about Europe but socially speaking, It's probably better than America; less degenerate culture, less interracial culture, stronger sense of community and purpose, etc.

I'm from Tel Aviv OP.
I grew up in a nice rich part, it's cool living right next to the beach and there are good clubs and bars. Tel Aviv is quite a small city but it's vibrant and there's a lot packed in. Be careful of the black people, they're Ethiopians or Eritreans and they're gonna be the ones who will rob you as opposed to Arabs. It's expensive to live there though. If I were to move back home to Israel I would probably go back to Tel Aviv, Jerusalem is full of religious faggots, Haifa is ok but a bit boring, Eilat is nice but it's kinda out of the way, same with the north of Israel too.

Attached: IMG_20191020_135626.jpg (958x940, 206.47K)

>less degenerate culture.
Lmao

Attached: 1578063511122.jpg (554x554, 56.02K)

Like every other place, Israel is a great place to live if you have money.

Attached: v85emf5vulq21.jpg (450x274, 24.01K)

But would you say Europe is nicer or not? Because looking at pictures Israel just looks like any middle eastern shithole to me. Just with more white girls.

Are most Jews there rich or are they having money problems like their goyim counterparts in Europe and the US?

Of course Europe is nicer, Israel is a sweaty sandbox full of smelly heebs.

>less degenerate culture
lol you have no fucking idea what yiou're talking about

depends if you like the sounds of rockets coming in and out 24/7

Its a shithole marketed as a paradise. Sort of like Dubai.

I was watching some show about Israel and I honestly wondered why anyone is fighting over that piece of shitty land. Its a fucking ugly desert looking place. Depressing just looking at it.

Depends on if the goyim pay their bills or not

Dubai actually looks nice. Israel looks like ghettos crammed on top of each other. Even Greece looks way nicer.

wtf does vibrant mean exactly

its okay. i'd rather live here than any other place in the world desu

Agreed it just looks ugly. There were areas of Israel that looked like bombed out Syria. It's no wonder millennial israelis are immigranting to us and Europe.

Most jews here are middle class. Ashkenazi are way richer than mizrahi jews. Its better than most of europe. Israel GDP per capita is higher than UK, France, Italy, Japan etc. Good weather, Hot babes, High tech country, Bombing arabs....I love it here.

Attached: 344234.jpg (800x392, 103.69K)

Do young people have financial problems like here ont he west. Most zoomers are probably never gonna be able to afford a home in their lifetime and have to work dead end jobs for peanuts.

Cope.

depends what you do for work. if you get a good degree you'll do fine, be able to buy a home no problem. if you're an artfag or waitress home ownership is pretty much impossible

You mean like mostly every nation in the world except not located in a hell hole? Thanks for the info, I’ll pass on Israel

Rich we are not, most ppl live from paycheck to paycheck. The avg salary is approx 2k$. I'm paying 1k$ to rent 2 bedrooms apt in Netania. We are not struggling per se, but owning my own home is quite a dream with apartment prices around 300k$. Moving this summer to Harish (new town they are building rn) because it's much cheaper. The country itself is nice, ppl are not afraid to walk at nights. Europe is probably nicer for me due to richer coulture and history, but it seems packed with shitskins and I won't feel safe there like here.

i'm not trying to convince you of anything, just telling it like it is. it's a very dense small nation, of course real estate will be expensive

it looks like any other arab shithole but with kikes instead, bonus points for them oppressing palestinians while whining about the holohoax

>. The avg salary is approx 2k$.
wrong. average salary is around 11k nis, look it up. that's comparable to sweden

Israel is a third world, kike infested, slum.

Bro just go as a tourist, I don't know where you're from but I wouldn't immigrate to Israel unless you're from a poor country because you're gonna have to do 3 years in the Army.
I went to Netherlands it's quite nice, I have a thing for blonde chicks and your women are really friendly.
I'm fucking loaded bro
>laughs in 52 homicides per day in SA
My brother's fiance is from SA

The average salary in Israel is $3,163.

Bro we've all seen pics of Israel. No way that shithole is comparable to Sweden. Only rich asheknaz have it easy and they're a minority.

I'm talking from my experience. 8k nis is pretty standatd. haaretz.com/israel-news/business/average-israeli-household-earns-4k-per-month-1.5476423
This article from 2016 also says the same. 4k$ per household, which is usually husband and wife combined.

I came here to post this. Jews are the most degenerate people on earth, by far. The worship Satan.

Attached: BC75C11D-865D-432E-A5E6-CE99B35FA39C.jpg (1280x1280, 407.38K)

>let me tell you about your country based on pictures i've seen on the internet
I'd say if you're a professional with a good degree in EE, CS, med etc life in Israel is the best outside of the US, but with healthcare and pensions. weather is pretty shit, but you can earn good money and there's a lot of cohesion in society, families are encouraged and people maintain strong familial bonds.
>I'm talking from my experience
you mean straight up lying? you're one google search away from the actual number, why are you backpedaling? you're just a self hating faggot.

Attached: Screenshot_20200424_145437.png (549x186, 20.3K)

>Israel 6th for health care efficiency
en.globes.co.il/en/article-israel-6th-for-health-care-efficiency-1001254295

>U.S. Health Care Ranked Worst in the Developed World
medium.com/@harsh.singh.clif/u-s-health-care-ranked-worst-in-the-developed-world-1d397cd291c6

Cope.

Attached: Spoke_ranking.jpg (900x600, 88.24K)

It's easy to have effecient Healthcare when you block 30% of your population from receiving it.

Before taxes. My numbers are after taxes.

Still better than your brown shithole.

Its funny how the supermodel is the ugliest of those four.

The average Israeli lives better than the average white man in USA. Look at all the white southern states you dumb mutt. They have the lowest GDP per capita in USA. Every place were Jews at in USA becomes a successful financial power house.

Attached: Jew-York.jpg (2000x1333, 548.02K)

>tel Aviv looks acceptable

lmao out of all the cities you choose bootleg california

Attached: Gradient_2020_04_20_02_59_48.jpg (2160x1424, 436K)

In big cities you can feel that it has been built by ppl that dont belong there. Its like Paris suburb but in the desert. Only the authentic parts are good, where arab lives.