AUS/POL/ - FRIDAY AFTERNOON EDITION

Afternoon, lads.
>Coronavirus outbreak at Victorian psychiatric facility being investigated by health authorities
abc.net.au/news/2020-04-24/coronavirus-outbreak-at-psychiatric-facility-in-victoria-covid19/12180212

>Coles, Woolworths to open on Anzac Day morning for first time
baka.com.au/national/coronavirus-updates-live-global-covid-19-cases-pass-2-6-million-us-deaths-near-50-000-as-australia-s-death-toll-stands-at-76-20200423-p54mny.html#p50drp

>Wuhan laboratory scientists 'did absolutely crazy things' to alter coronavirus and enabled it to infect humans, Russian microbiologist claims
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8249875/Wuhan-laboratory-scientists-did-absolutely-crazy-things-alter-coronavirus.html

>Borders to remain closed for months, government weighs NZ travel
baka.com.au/politics/federal/borders-to-remain-closed-for-months-government-weighs-nz-travel-20200423-p54mon.html

Previous:

Attached: scomo.png (640x427, 492.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8mW2MBb_cn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Praise
youtube.com/watch?v=8mW2MBb_cn0

Fuck Spics, Kikes, Niggers, and most importantly fuck jannies

Fuck lads just praised him and fuck it felt good, might praise him again later idk.

fuck abc
fuck cops
fuck slants
fuck the app
fuck strawberry farmers
most importantly fuck jannies

Post Ian’s cousins pics so I can bust a nut

STOP HARASSING OUR FAMILY IAN NEVER POSTED HERE YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The daily ride

Attached: 1587627200615.jpg (525x821, 87.83K)

Ian
>41 waymouth ave glandore, adelaide, south australia 5037

Pretty keen for Q n A on monday, did some work fixing up the burner twitter

sleeping on the job. tsk tsk

womp

Hello mates Trump just cured our corona issues here in the states all we have to do is spray our McDonald's with Lysol and we'll be swell.

Post your Ian pix boys

This.

This, even more.

is there a link to the actual vid?

Attached: 1587629516220.png (1056x657, 683.04K)

what happens when the virus is still here in a year and there isn't a cure?

Attached: 1566496159345.jpg (441x603, 38.09K)

Got Telstra/NBN problems in Sydney? My net has been dropping in and out the past week I wonder if it's because of the virus.

Attached: thanks for your attention (1).jpg (1408x2048, 1.43M)

lmao
Anymore of them?
>You will never roll up to bully some driver with your gun + legal system only to become a red smear & a speed bump
Why even live?

Attached: 1586941596792.png (1080x1020, 608.13K)

PORCHES TO THE LEFT OF ME
VOLVOS TO THE RIGHT
HERE I AM

Bust a nut guy was from Sydney

Attached: 1584244674881.gif (572x339, 1.68M)

DELETE THESE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!! THE POLICE HAVE BEEN CALLED YOU ALL ARE IN TROUBLE FOR THIS HARASSMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

check out jordies latest video, explains why your net sucks pretty well

is that Wendy Peffercorn?

is he going to be okay

And Brisbane and Alice Springs

Yeah mate, Telstra got the virus and it's spread into the wires.

I only get problems with my fttn lagging in Brisbane during 6pm-9pm, fucking normies watching netflix

STUCK IN THE MIDDLE WITH JEWS

Attached: OHHURRO.webm (720x406, 2.63M)

>the cop haters are gradually realising that they're actually just envious little shits
kinda impressed, gotta say

Look I am Ian Browns cousin and I know he was addicted to heroin and you need to stop doing this because it really bad okay

Sincerely,
Ian Brown's Cousin.

HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS???????? STOP IT AND DELETE YOUR POST YOU DISGUSTING CREEP

fuck I feel sorry about dick pussys car, like any other bloke would cop a license disqualification and a slap on the wrist plus a fine but this bloke is gonna cop the wrath of the cops for every little thing they can get him on, to top it all off, can't even whinge about his car getting fucked up.

Is that normal?

your larp is shit and you need to stop

what's with autists on here cheering the death of cops? Like wtf cunts.

is that the cop splattered on the Porsche? that's fucked the resell value now

whats with normies mourning over state funded bullys? like wtf cunts

Okay I am kind of the ringleader around here If you post face and feet I will command my boys to stop

waymouth ave glandore, adelaide, south australia 5037
Context? How'd this guy doxx himself?

kek'd

He was chadfishing girls in Sydney before all this shit.

Hey Ian Brown's cousin, its me, Ian Brown's cousin. Been a while heh heh, I heard Ian Brown got doxxed, myself (Ian Brown's cousin) and the rest of Ian Brown's family are all devastated. Ian Brown's cousin used Ian Brown's cousin's phone to contact Ian Brown's state of resident's police. I hope we (the browns) can have this dealt with quickly. We all know Ian Brown has been having a tough time recently, and all the family is coming together to try and fix this, including Ian Brown's cousin, Ian Brown's sister, Ian Brown's parents etc etc.

Yours in Heroin,
Ian Brown's Cousin.

Hey there subhuman bogan/abo.

my sides