RUMORED INDICTMENTS 2.0

we have to discuss this, this is huge

these are the rumored indictments that were unsealed from the durham investigation

multiple sources have confirmed this is very close to what's happening, so this has far more sway than any other time people have said "soon"

all of these people were involved in the FISA applications to start illegal spying campaigns on trump before and after the election
all of these people have committed treason and are currently under multiple investigations, one of those is about to wrap up with the Durham investigation
these are his findings (apparently)

cnt bump limit:

Attached: 1572433702907.png (1273x1761, 350.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xfr64zoBTAQ&list=PL3KnTfyhrIlcudeMemKd6rZFGDWyK23vx&index=7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where are the rumors from?

pee pee poo poo

I've heard this too

Did someone say last threads Durham has two grand juries

HAY GUYS WE MUST BELIEVE

TRUST SESSIONS

OP's ass

It's happening!

youtube.com/watch?v=xfr64zoBTAQ&list=PL3KnTfyhrIlcudeMemKd6rZFGDWyK23vx&index=7

These rumors are EVERYWHERE
seems legit this time

Holy shit indictments just flew over my house

Attached: 1586903956180.jpg (500x593, 97.92K)

Attached: Qregimechange.png (768x380, 98.19K)

A RUMORED INDICTMENT JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!

Attached: 1587001803969.jpg (459x302, 24.23K)

This year, for sure!

Attached: 1577665659003.jpg (831x346, 29.11K)

Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it. Im not a jewish shill, but you fags get your hopes up every day about something that never happens.

motherfucking SESSIONS just flew over my house

i thought he was under lockdown

What a load of shit.

The shills are out in force that's for sure

Q morons will still trust sessions in 2024.

Not an argument! Go back to your hole and kill yourself.

Attached: Suicide.gif (480x270, 925.58K)

Attached: 1570972115496.jpg (1024x611, 77.94K)

Yep it's never been this crazy
Might be legit this time

You Q niggers are so fucking dumb. You will be GASSED!

The Trump campaign has to really turn it up because it was a bait and switch administration. The threats against Iran, trying to generate these astroturf gun-toting protests to go back to slaving for kike companies after Wall St. got $6T in bailouts, using their plausible deniability Q narrative. Multicult America sucks and people don't want zionism, so the Trump campaign has to flood stuff like this to make lower intellect people think something is happening. The more intelligent people who got duped in 2016 already dropped him.

Attached: 1584494001029.jpg (1195x814, 671.67K)

And a pee pee poo poo to you

If it was really happening what good would shilling do? Its bullshit and you know it.

I, Q, predicted this. let the games begin. it is going to be biblical. boom. I predicted this. I am Q. Never not trust Sessions.

So why not show your flag former Trump supporter?

it's coming to a head very nicely

Attached: 1571490585229.jpg (487x302, 15.68K)

If this happens they’ll be organized Soros riots.

Get Em Q!

Cant wait to see the day Trump confirms it. The smile on my face.

Attached: IMG_20200420_232811.jpg (360x295, 20.5K)

fake and ghey
sage

bomp for I WANT TO BELIEVE

Attached: 2020-04-22 08.15.04.jpg (1071x1006, 487.96K)

HAY GUYS Q JUST POSTED ANOTHER UPDATE

IT'S HAPPENING IN JULY! HONEST!

THIS TIME FOR REAL.

(july 2026, should anyone ask)

>I'm unsure how he's the only son of God because of other parts of the bible that talk about sons of God.
Look up Michael Heiser on Youtube; there's several "Sons of God" talks he has that explains it.

Great watch.

Now if only you could turn your efforts away from divide crap and actually help. I know, maybe you write to your congressman and tell him you don't want any more immigrants?

>if only you would fall back in line with our crumbling niggerkike society that offers you nothing
Yeah.. no.

His congressman is probably a kike, definitely a zionist, it won't help.

Why is Trump-Appointed Wray, approved by Q, harassing and hunting Nationalist groups like Patriot Prayer, R.A.M. and Proud Boys? Why did Wray claim 'White Nationalism' is on par with ISIS? These are Zionist policies. These are anti-white anti-nationalist policies. I have repeatedly asked you and others to justify this and all I get is snarky cunty rebuttals.

Attached: 1585139075869.jpg (429x360, 42.92K)

Lets hope so, Trump did end up shutting his mouth over it all after Barr's spit at him

>This year, for sure!
This/checked.

>Q morons will still trust sessions in 2024.
...when Q reveals the plan was to have Ivanka be the first Jewish Woman as President of the US.

>I, Q, predicted this. let the games begin. it is going to be biblical. boom.
The plagues were Biblical, too...

>Something has to happen soon because people are losing faith, & that's not good since most people had very little to begin with
>What a god damn shitshow this is
It would help if Trump was actually at all interested in carrying out his campaign promises during the past three years. Hell, it would help is he didn't cuck on everything.

Attached: nightmare-vision-2.png (591x275, 32.4K)