Is Peter Thiel Jewish?

I can’t find any evidence but he just gives off that vibe

Attached: 783691B9-9C00-4DC1-A5F1-5EEA13F5178D.jpg (684x1024, 634.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

palantir.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=nM9f0W2KD5s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Markus_Persson#Controversies
amazon.com/Diversity-Myth-Multiculturalism-Political-Intolerance/dp/0945999763
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iRleB034EC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no.

he's gay

I read half of his book, I think maybe... zero to one, or something like that

>i read half his book
Why?

I’m interested in his mercenary Internet spy company

He's ethnically German, but a fag and a Jew-loving conservative.

link?

He probably is desu, as is Musk, Gates, Bezos etc

So you read zero to one-half, then?

Born in my city, moved to Murica and became this. Tells you everything you need to know about the (((USA)))

Attached: America.png (420x474, 15.11K)

I take it back his face is very German looking actually, but you are correct, a spiritual jew

If you think any successful white man has to be a Jew, that says more about you than it does about them.

palantir.com/

It isn't. Pic related is very German looking. Thiel looks like a typical homosexual.

Attached: 57756756756.jpg (720x1180, 133.96K)

he did a podcast with Eric WEINSTEIN where they discussed the ancient conflict of their peoples (Jews vs Aryans)
youtube.com/watch?v=nM9f0W2KD5s

he is a glow in the dark faggot. www.palantir.com

How are companies like this even legal?

If anyone can set up a private intelligence agency then maybe Yas Forums should crowdfund an island, form its own state and become an intelligence super power

>where they discussed the ancient conflict of their peoples (Jews vs Aryans)
press X to doubt. give a time stamp, Mordechai

Also: Eric is, it seems, a subversive Jew.

fpbp. Altough he has Jewish circle friends, this guy is like musk but not arrival

He's gay mafia and will make lampshades out of the proletariat if given half a chance

that creepy german faggot literally went to school at the (((FRANKFURT SCHOOL)))

figure it out yet

I don't want to fucking go through that whole thing again. it's nearly 3 hours long

I was being hyperbolic, but they did discuss the German vs Jew thing at one point and that there exists this tension even today

They could, if 4Channers weren't majority deadbeat hikkikomori. Although...we literally half a channer billionaire with Notch. So yeah.

Yas Forums is a garbage dump for information - if anything, it's just a meme harvesting site for lazy nujournalists and influencers to steal from- and all of you faggots do it for free

>they did discuss the German vs Jew thing at one point and that there exists this tension even today
Yes it does. It is not Judea vs Rome, but Judea vs German idealism. The eternal conflict.

Attached: 12344536.jpg (960x904, 162.5K)

>you faggots create reality by giving all of your ideas away for free and letting some Jew steal them and doing all the work for you.
Yep.

Attached: 500px-Tzeentch_the_Architect_of_Fate (2).jpg (500x545, 45.39K)

That's true, but without it I would have never discovered this master piece.

Attached: 1585330781240.jpg (981x1476, 122.15K)

What are the legalities behind it though?

He seems based

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Markus_Persson#Controversies

Has he ever implied he is J-woke, if so he is probably under surveillance himself

Was in a thread with him. Notch is an oldfag. He knew infinity. What do you think? But I think he is more of a civnat lolbert type. Just a Swedish neckbeard who made a vidya with Yas Forums and became a fucking billionaire with it.

>What are the legalities behind it though?
You have to have video footage of all of your enemies fucking and eating kids so they back the fuck off and let you do whatever you want.

He's a smart guy. You should read and listen to his interviews. Very interesting. He talked about the dangers of today liberalism back in his college years.

amazon.com/Diversity-Myth-Multiculturalism-Political-Intolerance/dp/0945999763

No, he's just a gay pedo elite
He gets his jew ideas from Moldbug

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iRleB034EC8 he's very influenced by Rene Girard's philosophy.

i like peter thiel but i would like him even more if he wasn't a fag