What's the worst that can happen with 5G?

what's the worst that can happen with 5G?

Attached: biden5G.png (682x862, 373.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

emf-portal.org/en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nothings gonna happen just like nothing happened with 4g

wide spread brain damage to infants and toddlers

Do you even know what 4G is? Do you even know how many antenas your phone has and what the net EM signature of your phone is?

People like you own phones for a status symbol and have no idea how they actually work.

Attached: position-light-electromagnetic-spectrum-range-right.jpg (1600x1256, 336.46K)

that sounds very bad

Those digits--I was trying to leave...

emf-portal.org/en

We don't need 5G at all. Cell tech is obsolete and now they're trying to charge us even more for tech that is toxic.

I’m currently working with6G

I have 7 G and I dont even have aides

Listen up champ, you're either ridin' with Joe or ridin' with Donny Cornpops, and we all know that's no way to two ways about it. Heck in my day Jack if you didn't have your firm handshake you didn't make it past your first clam bake. And that's no tomfoolery. Hell I knew Tom Foolery back when he was governor of south Michigan, used to play grab-ass with all his nieces and nephews, and boy howdy were there a lot of 'em, Buck.

Attached: 1586493268891m.jpg (1024x682, 61.55K)

They obviously need at least 5G to control Biden's brain.

His brains can’t possibly get more scrambled, what’s he care.

Perfect. Glad he's dead.

>people have no idea how cell phones actually work
Lots of people don't know how anything works. We call those people liberals.

that's right fat, i live near a 5g.. you know, the thing, and i'm all fine!
t. joe bibama

Attached: 1r8lh5rv9rk41.jpg (615x344, 25.05K)

It enables and enhances more mass surveillance and geolocation

>wide spread brain damage to infants and toddlers

I activated 5G in Ottawa over a year ago, can you link me the reports from Health Canada that confirm your claim? Some little kids come on here and just make shit up.

Y do these towers spontaneously combust?

Attached: 1586552376432.jpg (732x560, 209.03K)

The 4G speed will mysteriously become significantly slower and telecom companies will tell you the solution is to buy 5G

Attached: BC1134B4-EC77-41F9-84E3-787015790DD3.jpg (746x797, 376.29K)

haha plastic box go whirrrr

honestly, I'll die happy just knowing that all reddit zoomers who mocked the concerns of 5g will probably end up with cancer by the time they're 30. hope they enjoy having these planted within 10 feet of their homes.

Attached: ewscripps.brightspotcdn.jpg (1200x630, 92.16K)

It'll be specialized for Chinese phones. That's it. That's literally it. China is ready to push out 5g phones, which is why they're behind the push for 5g in general. People want the latest tech, and if Huawai and Chiengchoing can beat Samsung and iPhone to the punch, they can gain a sizeable win.

People are right to hate 5G, but they're hating it for the wrong reasons. It's not going to give you Corona or autism, it's going to push you into buying Chinese goods.

Chinese goods with surveillance backdoors for the Chinese communist party

Fake and gay
POST SOURCE FAGGOT

Replacing obsolete tech bad, HAM radio good. Kys

Mass surveillance

>it's ok
>nothing to worry about
says the guy with alzheimer's disease, one of the projected harmful long term effects of EMF/radiation

Attached: 1581456470740.jpg (1280x720, 68.93K)

Dude your fake articles are incredibly obvious at this point.
Fuck off.

Listen up cornpup, I’ll tell ya a thing or three, I used to ride the choo choo train to work everyday. Sometimes I got to wear the conductors hat and point to the cellos and they would play a bunch of hoopiedoodle classical stuff, quite frankly I didn’t care for it, I’m more of a Buck Blueberry guy, good ol rock n roll. I tell ya you haven’t lived son until you slap some serran wrap around your tally whacker, lift up a poodle skirt, and dip her right in the whoopsie daisy eight ball in the hip pocket, it was a mess afterward, stank to high heavens, but hey thats life Jack.

OP's pic is fake and gay

Attached: 1556393251607.png (342x36, 3.37K)

He has a 5g antenna on the roof of his house. It's totally safe.