Just a more serious flu

>just a more serious flu
>affects only people with weak immunological systems, old people or people with underlying health conditions - the rest is a matter of statistical error
>close the entire world over it

can anybody explain to me what the fuck happened here and how did you agree to this

Attached: p.png (667x670, 352.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/amp/s/patch.com/california/los-angeles/amp/28703719/hundreds-thousands-la-infected-coronavirus-study
youtu.be/p_AyuhbnPOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We agreed to it because we were told to agree to it. They're just seeing how far they can push the limits of oppression on the general public until everyone says enough is enough.

So far people have been pretty obedient.

We really haven't. I'm still working and it's busy as fuck. Basically every day just feels like sundays used to.

The elite global cabal ("Da Joos!","Illuminarti","Satan", fill in the blank), wanted to give a show of (((their))) power. They want us to feel weak and powerless, when in reality we could collectively rise up and throw off the shackles.

Attached: kek.png (960x886, 57.5K)

What industry? Can't wait to get back to work....

The real non-schizo answer is that it's more dangerous than they let on.

google.ca/amp/s/patch.com/california/los-angeles/amp/28703719/hundreds-thousands-la-infected-coronavirus-study

No.

>The coronavirus likely swept through Los Angeles County, infecting hundreds of thousands of residents long before widespread testing was available, according to a new study released by USC and the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health. That means the virus isn't as deadly as it seems, but the risk of infection is much higher than previously thought.

50x less deadly than it has been reported. Same mortality rate as the flu. You’ve been lied to, and it’s ok. You suffered a momentary episode of hysteria and you will be fine.

Those studies are lies. The antibody tests are flawed. Believe what you want, I'm not here to convince you.

Chink tests. Literally.

Even so, these absurd restrictions don't seem to be working. The virus is here to stay either way and the instruments that were undertaken are inadequate and are doing more hurt than anything. Yet you all agreed to this.

Sweden and the so-called "liberal approach" countries are a great example of how full retarded most of the world has went.

You don’t need a fucking study to tell you logic and probability.

Virus was known for months without doing anything about it
Therefore, many most have already been contaminated
And it’s been months and only a few have died

You would be hard pressed finding anyone who is actually upset about getting payed to take a few months off.

Sup, Jew.

media-caused hysteria. no huge conspiracy past groups maybe taking advantage of the situation that fell into their lap.

this all stems from the media running a story that was popular. "the end of the world! big virus is gonna kill everyone!" keep in mind the media is a business. this is what people wanted to hear so they kept printing it until everyone believed it.

now that the statistics are out and are showing that it's literally just the flu people are doing everything they can to get around their cognitive dissonance and admit that they got riled up by what is essentially fake news.

This.
Do you guys really think the virus suddenly started in Europe over a day near March?

It has been there for months, fair reminder that the first infection was before November 2019. Basically - the milk was already spilled by February and thanks to the WHO which is run by people corrupted by China, we didn't even get to hear about it. All decisions that were taken by governments were on the spirale of panic that occured over a week in march - irrational panic and the measures taken didn't bring us anything else than just a faster economic collapse. A sunking boat brought even further to the ground just to show the public that it wasn't the governments fault. Yet you all believed it and are now living like rats. No opposition, no protest. Just plain obedience because muh safety muh health. You have all been played.

everybody who got symptoms have a degree of lung damage

thats why the world locked up

>how did you agree
I didn't. Peer pressure did.
Had a colleague at work that I really liked and she liked me. I said she doesn't have anything to worry about as it is a common flu. She actually teared up and said
>"h-how can you say that, user?? It has killed 7.000 people! My sister has asthma and is in danger, oh I rather die than her!"

That was back when I had a job. Now we both don't and we don't even talk anymore. I'm tired of hating the status quo of this world. I just don't 'feel' like I used to anymore.

Attached: crying.jpg (800x450, 49.58K)

You are just repeating a lie, a giant simplification that was shown in the media. Is this the thing that makes you obey? Fear?

Pneumonia or any major lung infection also irreversibly affects your lungs, forever.
Haven't heard that one in the media though, right?

I knew it was bullshit from day 1, but at least I'm getting paid to call you guys fags and drink coffee at home.

>can anybody explain to me what the fuck happened here and how did you agree to this

youtu.be/p_AyuhbnPOI

To add to what Dr Woburg is saying in this video, here’s my own personal belief:

>Chinese communist bureaucrats misunderstood what was before them and enacted ever greater restrictions to make themselves look good to their bosses. Ultimate “good idea fairy” at work. Anyone who has dealt with government bureaucracy and large corporations knows what i am talking about. Country shuts down as bad info is spread up and down the line by mandarins who wish to save face.
>Western governments carry on initially with business as usual “it’s a nothingburger”.
>footage leaks out of Chinese government shutting cities down, people being rushed to hospital. Westerners start getting worried
>China realizes “wtf have we done it’s just the flu, bros”. Cautiously begins reopening country
>Anti chicom beliefs combine with lying judenpresse to foment the belief that “the Chinese must be lying. This is WAY DEADLIER THAN THEY’RE LETTING ON!”
>mass hysteria sets in as recalcitrant governments blink in the face of the public to “DO SOMETHING!”
>We destroy our civilization with quarantine measures
>random mass testing reveals it’s just the flu bro
>we are here

Natuurlijk zijn onze regeringen achterlijk, en luisteren naar die kankerlijers zoals Van Ranst. Meer een celb dan wetenschapper. Ook een vuile commie.

It happened because people believe stories.

Months of reality and your life wasted on rumours.

Because of stories people heard from a television and them actually believing it, your life changed.

>how did you agree to this
I like how you
>imply
anyone here had a choice in the matter.

Yeah this is a nothing burger for sure

we let weak people make too many decisions and have too much sway with pussy ass govs who think they're draconian bad asses when they're really softer than baby shit. a wake up call is required

now let us discuss the holocaust

Yes

Are you mentally ill my man? Read the second part of your post and connect to the fact that Covid-19 causes pneumonia. There you go nephew

>wahhh we are HELPLESS we can't do ANYTHING
this attitude right here is why the west is rotting.

I'm not a normie and I could care less about the ecucknomy

>china unleashes bioweapon
>it’s just a flu lol

fuck the economy

>>wahhh we are HELPLESS we can't do ANYTHING
Whew lad, this inference. I never
>implied
anything of the sort.

Jesus

This guy says that viral penumonia, like from flu, is the same shit as covid, yet nobody panics
Also, its rare that covid causes pneumonia. Shills say shit like 20%, but many cases go undetected, so its waaaay lower than that.

>Boomers bankrupt their kids by giving themselves unaffordable pensions
>state can't afford decent healthcare as a result
>wuflu comes along
>under-funded healthcare systems can't cope
>Boomers start dying
>we shut down entire economy to save them
>further putting young people into debt

Attached: 5ce46xw35q2z3xw4c57v68b79n08mssssj.jpg (225x225, 10.39K)

I got my ass kicked graduating college in 2010 after the 2008 shit and I couldn't imagine being class of 2020 dealing with this. Boomercaust when?

Attached: c8ab99b5246ebda5e09e4630b5ad9367cafbd77985becbba2ef462f568774a71_1.jpg (750x755, 50.41K)

>underlying health conditions
like being a fat fuck, so half of the population

this was just a test to show us that that liberals are submissive slaves to their propaganda and will even defend their slave status to death, the brainwashing was so effective that they're currently cumming into underage girl's mouths to celebrate, er i mean they're eating pizza

Not the brightest kids squad.

Economy is not just some abstract concept or running numbers on wall street. It is every decision you make during the day to purchase or sell something, the technology you use and the clothes that you wear. It is the food that you eat. Unless you are a preppers or live for free it does affect you, it definately affects most of you.

Iceland randomly tested 10% of its’s population, discovered that 50% of them had already been exposed to the virus and it resulted in no mass hospitalizations.

The Imperial College with their “2 million dead!” manipulated their stats and used a different formula than the one normally used for calculating epidemics.

This is all common knowledge now. Be nice to the the somethingburger people. They are fragile and will need support as they recover from the bout of hysteria they experienced.

the elites are very old, they want their NWO now, before they die.
it's all clearly forced and accelerated.
their demons know their time is short.

Goys will obey as long as they fear something.

The current world probably needs to totally crash and burn so why are you whining

Attached: 1571016188198.jpg (1054x552, 84.96K)

Slow death.