Germany Should Be Dismantled and Dissolved

Even middle Eastern sand nigger Iraqis has bigger balls than Germans. America couldn’t tame based religious Arab men and they eventually kicked the invaders ass, meanwhile over 30 army bases of invaders are in Germany. Why Germany are such a cucks

Attached: FFF4396F-99A7-4A43-96C0-A446A8D8566F.jpg (750x438, 67.17K)

I see you...

Attached: kikesniperslow.gif (230x240, 893.85K)

Attached: polska.jpg (590x350, 70.18K)

The problem that other countries are facing, is that they are just not as good as Germany.
Just do your fucking job and you can get rid of us but as long as you fuck around with your fingers up your ass we will do our thing and own you.

How they claim a nation hood when they’re just an occupied vassal state. Poland should annex them

Attached: F46D5470-20DD-4363-8874-B682621D9D5F.jpg (750x941, 157.53K)

Have an upvote, good sir.

Bet American bbc a s common for Heidi to take

brd -> occupier
german people and soil -> occupied nation, but existant. sadly without a constitution byond the occupiers local (((self))) gouverning papers.

a small referendum that turns the Grundgesetz into a real constitution, even one that does not change the contents of the grundgesetz, would have drastic consequences.

seethe harder proxy asian

dont bring us into this please, we only want you guys and your pet niggers to stay where you are

Wait do we really have no bases in Iraq?

What you don't understand proxy-arabnigger is that America didn't kid around with the occupation of Germany after WWII and that the American occupation of Iraq was designed to fail. Plenty of U.S. servicemen knew exactly what needed to be done to properly civilize Iraq but the top brass is taking money from Israel and Israel wants Iraq destabilized as long as humanly possible.

there is no such thing as "germans" there are no "native" germans, no such thing as "german"

wake the fuck up

Germans actually believe in their state, so when the state was defeated, Germans stopped fighting and accepted the negotiated conditions between the USA and the german state.

Iraq is a collection of tribes which hate eachother, were grouped together as a single country by Bong-colonialists after WW1 and could hardly be held together by a dictator like Sadam Hussein. The USA convinced themselves, somehow, that defeating the iraqi state would turn out like defeating Germany: once the government is taken out the country is theirs, eventhough they had plenty of experts on the middle east in their country who knew better but weren't listened to.
As a result iraqis used the resulting lawlessness to settle old scores with their neighbors and to be pissed off at a foreign imperialist aggressor who was only there to steal oil and because he was still butthurt over losing a couple towers and needed to take it out on someone...while saying some shit about spreading freedom and democracy which was so hollow that modern-day amerisharts have finally voted in a president who says maybe USA should stop dicking around all over the place.

>Germans stopped fighting and accepted the negotiated conditions between the USA and the german state.
what do you actually believe that? they hung everyone and installed some puppets. the whole shitshow started with (((Adenauer))) and didnt end since

Joke. Americans has to hire German companies top build their buildings + facility Management and much more. Your Bases are a net benefit for us. Thanks for your atomic weapons scaring russia away. We could do this in our own but why ? OK, you Cast some of our Leaders but WHO Cares anyway. Ihr seid nur ungebildete Holzköpfe für uns.

Americans : We rule you Germans haha
Also Americans : heee Nordstream 2 how Dare you

Germany should have been destroyed and massacred after WWII for destroying Europe, instead the mutts saved their ass
A few military bases is a small price for them to pay
They got lucky
KYS

judge my german partition plan:

-batavian republic
-Grossherzogtum Westphalen
-Herzogtum Baden-Wuerttemberg
-Bayerische Republik
-Fuerstentum von Sachsen-Brandenburg
-Herzogtum Oesterreich

Only truly independent state is Bavaria and Saxony-Brandenburg

Attached: latin europe.png (6480x7479, 3.94M)

t. bitter jew.

Even your golem FDR couldn't justify the (((Morgenthau))) plan to the public.

Reality is: We follows American intelligence agencies of IT comes to foreign policies. But their Agenda ist better AS everything our democratic System couldve come Up with. Meanwhile German businessmans and Natural elites created a Lot of freedoms Form themselves were they rip you Off.

>Germans stopped fighting and accepted the negotiated conditions between the USA and the german state.

It’s called surrendering to an enemy who spread degeneracy and filthy into your land against your will. Brave dies once, but coward dies thousand deaths.

Why Germany runs like clockwork. Mackerels efficiency during the pandemic was amazing. I'd love to snuggle up to her bosoms and listen to bedtime stories of efficiency.

Attached: 1594393934412893.jpg (440x450, 47.64K)

>Memeflag calling for distraction of a sovereign state.

I can't wait to see your pseudo USSR fall apart. EU needs to be dismantled back down to a trading zone.

Go and eat a dog subhuman chinkoid

Why Germans tend to coil and rage in madness whenever someone mentioned how they’re nothing but a hostage cowardice nation, who are a shame-stain to their forefathers and what they stood for ? Just accept your faith that you’re a bitch side state for burger’s geopolitics

Attached: 51B6B43D-1145-4FA0-8B87-53AC8CD8FC95.jpg (750x506, 110.93K)

hello Mohamed

the euniggers, brought in by the same kikes

Sure thing chang this must be the reason why we never helped in american invasions in MENA, their autism against china and russia, going around Iran and russian sanctions and that a sreeching trump can't do shit against Nordstream 2.
America is in full control here OK

Denial denial and denial! You are just in denial as if that’s going to save non existence dignity that you forfeited voluntarily.
Explain this ?

Attached: A76C4B57-931C-4FB3-9E54-91505C9FF603.jpg (750x446, 99.43K)

Autistic chink

Speak decently, you kraut bitch

>Germany Should Be Dismantled and Dissolved

Attached: 1586248040827.png (250x273, 13.78K)

Those Muslim refugees you brought for Kalergi and going to go full jihad on you Jews.

Attached: 1541111853346.png (1165x1139, 1.1M)

fuck you finland. germany is daddy I love germans. I have a fantasy where germany win world war two and sweden needs to export aryan twink boipussy slaves to high ranking ss officers for pleasure. I imagine I am a little shy blonde twink with smooth pale skin and being brought in to komedant heinrichs bedroom to give him pleasure. he is a tall broad shoulders kraut with a jawline that could cut a diamond and with massive daddy muscle pecs and im a pathetic lil skinny boipussy twink. he pulls me in to his arms force kissing me and pressing my chest against his. he pins me down the bed tearing my cute lil virgin panties off, he has waited for this for a long time. he teases my boipussy with his massive thicc german cock and then he goes all in. fucking me with a force that I have never felt before. every thrust makes him moan with a pleasure. I love the fact I give him pleasure. he cums deep into my sissy swede guts, breeding my bootyhole and then he cuddles me in his strong masculine german arms until I fall asleep on his massive chest.

tfw fuck you jews for denying me this

Attached: gfgfgfgfgf.jpg (1280x720, 55.85K)