Say hello to your BBBVP ameria/pol/

Big
Black
Beautiful
Vice President

Attached: 20200421_142257.jpg (834x899, 261.33K)

What a great leader. In these trying times, we should follow her teeth’s example and practice social distancing.

I can see her portrait on a $20 bill

Isn’t that the sheboon that ran for governor, lost, was salty as fuck, and talked shit in front of a green screen after one of trumps state of the union addresses?

why does the left love this thing so much? what has she done in that past that leads them to believe she's be capable of running anything, let alone a state or the country?

We wuz monies n shiiet

V.P Harambe!

I can see her portrait on a syrup bottle

Attached: mammy.jpg (2400x2400, 891.61K)

She must have ENORMOUS goals for your country. I hope she will have a HEAVY impact on history. She will probably try to make america a HUGE nation.

She's a black woman. That's it.

she looks like wesley willis

there are plenty of those.. why THIS one?

Underrated as fuck, fpbp

>why does the left love this thing so much?
it's female and nigger. that's all they need.

I fucking spit my coffee laughing. Good one user

She’s a fat black women

Because she’s a black woman

Is this aunt Ben's?

Attached: b672864d82ecab55d74626935ec9f0a0.jpg (1371x788, 99.28K)

Fpbp

>Joe picks Stacy as his VP
>Joe wins
>At some point Joe is declared mentally incompetent and removed from office
>Stacy Abrams is sworn in as the 47th President of the United States

ALL ACCORDING TO KEIKAKU

Why are we OK with running our country like we run the DMV?

OHHHHHHH MASSA U GON MAKE ME INDICT YOU FOR HATE SPEECH

DAT GAP
A
T

G
A
P

Yes, that's the joke

Is that Michelle Obama?

Hahahah

Would be interesting, she doesn’t have much experience... besides being an agitator

Attached: 1587457498430.jpg (476x594, 58.82K)

>black
>fat
>loud
>annoying
>plays race card first time, every time
>delusional
>thinks can just say things and they become fact i.e. real GA gov do not steal
Seems like a good fit.

heh, nice bro

sense-memory (for lack of better term) is very strong with her because when I see her face I think of Pancakes
I love pancakes...therefore I have no bad feelings about her....btw, I wasn't being facetious at all in this...that shit is a legit shoot

top kek fren

Oh yeah, made for bwc...I knew Biden would be cooming for her. I wonder what her vagina smells like.

She's a fat disgusting nigger. Fat disgusting niggers like her because they want fat disgusting nigger representation in the gubmint.

Attached: washingniggerhands.png (742x871, 904.72K)

Fat disgusting nigger will vote for other fat disgusting niggers by virtue of the fact that fat disgusting niggers like other fat disgusting niggers - confirmed.

Attached: 1586988931645.gif (800x508, 230.73K)

This fat mammy bitch lost the Governor election of Georgia, fair and square and couldn't admit it. She kept going on about muh voter supression and evil crackas stole it.

She still thinks he won a race she lost lmfao.
She's the black woman version of Beto. The neoliberal left latches onto these random people thinking they'll be some new political star, when in reality that's AOC.

Attached: 1583352338079.png (2000x1333, 2.09M)