Can we Talk about how Gay Lucifer is?

Satanists are the biggest retard losers on the planet. Their entire religion is basically "iMMA dO tHE OppOSiTE of YoU, LOL wReCkEd" Satanist are the cringiest faggots alive and Lucifer is super gay, discuss

Attached: satan-3-by-jack-chick.gif (1080x727, 539.01K)

Also lucifer is fake and these faggots still worship him, pathetic

The devil a bitch ass nigga

Definitely true. Satanists are the cringiest faggots

>LoOk I cAn Be A gOd ToO1!1!!

absolute women tier religion

I don't know why they even bother. Everyone hates them and they're retarded losers. That's why they have to operate in private, otherwise everyone would be beating them up and mocking them

Pro tip, if you live a good life and love God you will see faggotry for what it really is, a complete departure from God. Semi religious/atheist normies don't realize it, they support same as rights. Homosexuality is almost a synonym for satanism.

Satanism is gay, and gays are Satanists. It’s how it’s always been.

Based af OP. Fuck Lucifer. Up the ass as he probably prefers. Annoying little fucker that he is.

didnt the angels fall from heaven happen because the angels, let by lucifer, lusted for human women who gave birth to the nephilim before the flood

satan is the founder of womans lib. talked that bitch eve into eating the forbidden fruit, then adam did what she said like a little bitch

Definitely. Lucifer and satanists are the gayest people ever

Ok, keep worshipping the jewish god and be a good goy

Faggot satanist detected. Everybody hates you losers. Go eat a baby and do your gay rituals faggot

homo satan lover. you are the biggest faggot

Basically people who wan to feel cool and edgy.

And they do so by being the cringiest faggots possible. Basically a religion for "edgy" losers

The entire imagery behind "the devil" or whatever is all just culturally specific garbage anyway. These people are style over substance.

Lucifer is actually pretty based, he's basically a misunderstood and mislabeled Prometheus that somehow ended up in the Christian mythos. Satanists and luciferians are just retarded athiest niggers.

don't respond to this thread, this nigger is posting this shit in every thread

Amerisharts are gayer than lucifer, you fags chop your dicks and claim tax money to the democrats, I would say a bunch of crazy cucks!!!

Attached: 54518996_10156769854219279_42420812162007040_n.jpg (424x594, 36.69K)

only good post in this thread

Attached: 1580357228688.gif (300x300, 1.35M)

It's renamed judaism, some guy even compared each concept side-by-side.

>t. gay satanist

Lucifer is a fag

Lucifer is a fag and so are Mexicans

can we talk about how jesus is a fucking faggot

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15.04K)

Wrong, Jesus is king. Satanists are cringy faggots who everybody hates. That's why they have to do their faggy rituals in private, otherwise everybody would start beating them to death

The "Church of Satan" atheism is a well known atheist LARP meant to scare grandmas. As such, I think it's lost its appeal since its filled with fat neckbeard reddit atheists and who the fuck wants to do a cool ritual orgy with a bunch of those guys?

Now if you were being serious about lucifarianism then it's more of a principle of seeking personal power and enlightenment as Lucifer is "The light bringer". This would mean countermanding jewish/christian/muslim doctrine as it would be seen as slavery.
But a lot of people kind of just fuck it up, stop at the LARPing stage of DUDE SATAN LMAO CHECK THIS PENTAGRAM I DREW and just become insufferable faggots with no direction, drive, or ambition they just want to applauded for being edgy reddit atheists and sucking cock as if that's something to be proud of.

Attached: 1586946192047.gif (500x375, 537.22K)

>Lucifarianism is more of a principle of seeking personal power
By ritually murdering people and sacrificing them to their fake idiot "god." Lucifarians are the cringiest of them all, there's no excuses for any of these retards

Yet, he killed exactly 0 people while MUH BASED KIKE DEMON DESERT GOD killed Billions.

Attached: eyad2ptcvqe41.png (862x483, 757.32K)

Exactly he's a weak faggot who wants to kill everyone but can't even do that. I can't imagine how much a loser someone would have to be to believe in him

So you like to worship beings that love to Slaughter millions. Not surprised. Good Thing that you christkikes have Zero power in society.