Why do so many white men go to brown countries to sexually exploit young women and children?

Why do so many white men go to brown countries to sexually exploit young women and children?

Attached: 3354899275_25e85a4310_b.jpg (1024x768, 174.69K)

What a disgusting picture

>children
dont buy into that meme, while lots of pedos are around in SEA it's not out in the open where the 30 year old worn out hookers work to scam whitey.
Blame their society. No Thai man wants a single mother from the villages so she has no choice but to plow rice for 5 bucks a day or plow white cocks for 30 bucks a day.

nigger

it's mostly australians

White men are pure evil, simple as

because pedophilia is legal there

Because it's cheap and easy?

Because it's cheap you sad little master baiter

its white culture you wouldnt understand. like cuckoldring, tranny hookers, and sodomy. its white anglo culture. you have to be white to understand

Low test, disgusting white autist too weak to handle white woman visits Asian country where he has his pick of desperate, self hating insects. Many such cases!

2 reasons
1) they are ashamed enough of this disguting behavior to want to keep it far from home
2) they can afford to travel
If they were niggers they would just do this shit openly in their own neighborhood and no.one.would.care.

Again with that bs, roastie?
Let men alone, bitch, and be glad you still have more value than crude oil.

>Why do so many white men go to brown countries to sexually exploit young women and children?

Japanese and Arab sex tourists are far worse than any Westerner could or would ever be. But sex tourism, like everything else on this planet, is only wrong when white people do it.

What else are brown women for?

you answered your own question there

Because those countries let them.

Because it is the white mans right to go to these places and enjoy the local offerings for his own enjoyment. Whites conquer other races women for sport. It is our right.

Why do so many nigger islamokikes come to white countries and rape little boys and girls?
Sausage

because theyre based

Attached: IMG_8824.jpg (640x480, 137.73K)

>Low test
Literally travelling half way around the world to fuck ugly insectoids is hardly low test, plus they are cheap whores who arent worth shit and should be treated as fuck holes. seethe more chang.

Because brown women are easy sluts.

Because they can.

how about all raping nigger in the west?

>sexually exploit
Why do the brown women make themselves readily available to white tourists and sexually and financially exploit them?

they need religion

Half of them have cocks too

>why do old, ugly and desperate people from wealthy countries go to places where the sex is cheap, the girls are young and the laws are lax
IT'S A MYSTERY

I think those are all lesbians. You really have to think why they do this to themselves. I mean, do they look in the mirror and think to themselves "yeah, I'm happy with the way I look and feel. I think I'll maintain this"

Lol just kidding. They're self absorbed women who dont think to fix the problem and instead just lash out at any evidence of it actually being a problem.

Prostitution is illegal in Thailand

Incels are selfish n lazy hence why they jump ship even brown girls in first world countries won’t pay them atention

Attached: 66BABB2A-FEA6-4D2A-AD66-6799EE76A8A9.jpg (493x222, 114.28K)

Sweet tight pussy, user
Sweet tight pussy...

Because they can. All men want young women. It's the same reason why brown men come to white countries to exploit young women and children.

this

it's fucked up, but if you want to look for a silver lining i think they'll be better of with white genes in the long run. maybe they'll come to rival larger nations like china in the future