Worst mass shooting in Canadian history

>worst mass shooting in Canadian history
>only 16 dead

Attached: 42C692A0-BBCF-4701-98B9-96BA9EE7DACE.jpg (612x818, 258.85K)

They try so hard to be America but always fuck up some how

surprised there isn't more threads on this, the guy did some pretty hardcore shit
>impersonating law enforcement
>excuting law enforcement
>burning law enforcement vehicles
>stealing law enforcement vehicles
>executing people in front of their children
>burning people alive in homes
i know i know, inb4
>mounties
>law enforcement
but yeah it's still a gnarly and radical shooting rampage. whos got webms?

Nova Scotian here. I’m fucking gutted that this happened in my home province.

Still, it’s pretty wild that this is the worst so far relative to figures in the States.

Mounties aren't just law enforcement. They're ATF, FBI and local police all in one.

Those are 3 acronyms where “incompetent” would suffice

Local police isn't an acronym.

Worst mass shoting yet

I’m still coming down from an acid high, get off my ass

Are you sober enough to see the irony of it while talking about incompetence?

And honestly, 13 hours to catch him was pretty fast, all things considered. This guy clearly thought shit out ahead. Only sad part about his ass being dead is not knowing why the fuck he did it all.

i think its 19 now

No, not really lol

He probably left his manifesto on the back of some dentures

What the hell? Is the shooter not dead yet or he have more victims?

We just sincerely don't care anymore, mass shootings are a meme. No wants to acknowledge Canada's existence, either.

>why he did it
first killed his ex and her new man, so this is probably a case of the guy realizing he's tired of being a 51 year old incel and decided everyone else should suffer as well
glad he's dead, shame he didn't burn to death in one of his fires

cops are dripfeeding information on the death toll because in a panic they lit up a minivan full of 8 people jumping it to 27

the coppers shot him dead

You think the government is going to let us peons see it if that is the case?
(X) Doubt

They're already talking about banning guns. We need a fucking no-confidence vote.

Probably, but it's still just conjecture.

of course it's conjecture but the simplest explanation is usually the right one
guy was just a faggot and senselessly killed other people because his faggotry was so big
sadly faggots in canada will now say guns need to be banned

You’d think it was the states what with all the people dead at the cops’ hands lmao

Attached: E89F8424-852B-4A3C-AB44-43D1DA0FA45B.jpg (960x882, 88.14K)

Right, because victimizing people over shit they didn't do is going to make everything better.
This government is the least funny joke I've ever seen.

>they lit up a minivan full of 8 people jumping it to 27
source?

Especially when the violence is seemingly random and without the least of political motive.

A random person LARPing "Falling Down" is far from a happening.

Attached: shitpost4202020.png (946x532, 576.07K)

Kino

Attached: I want breakfast.jpg (1600x900, 183.45K)

the guy lit houses on fire and they all haven't been fully searched, so the body count might continue to rise

Also American History X was kino. I'm amazed how sympathetic they portrayed Derrick. And what's even more interesting is that nothing he said was wrong. Honestly more of an anti-wignat movie than an anti-WN movie. And that curbstomp scene, I damn near coomed.

Attached: Japanese History X.jpg (480x465, 18.53K)

yeah and i like how when they went into the whole second half and showed how they had a change of heart about being "nazis", they didn't really say being racist is bullshit, just that believing the particular sect of "nazis" they hung out with was stupid and that they were just bullshit. But yeah im sure they still hated groids.

i think no one should talk about those faggots. Let those mass shooters die without even people remembering their faggot's name. Some of them just want to be immortalized because they are faggs

female mounties are essentially like the football teams cheerleaders

Yeah. Like in that scene where Derrick does a speech before they attack the grocery store. Shit wasn't as fucked in the 90s as it is now. Can you imagine him in a suit doing that speech on TV like Buchanan or something?