Is this legit or a LARP? Also, why are boomers obsessed with it?

Is this legit or a LARP? Also, why are boomers obsessed with it?

Attached: w1240-p16x9-captureq.jpg (1240x696, 154.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/243717229/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/244865233/
youtube.com/watch?v=cKR7Srh3uJI
youtube.com/watch?v=Dbci6F6xZbk
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
act-il.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
youtube.com/watch?v=dQqZf9nbjHw
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=6B5jMXZ4PvY
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=G6m_1bstc3E
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>boomers obsessed
self pwned

Pacifying psyop

I think it's a good chance it's a larp. Boomers are obsessed because they know some of these things are true, and want to see it fixed, but are holding onto a pipe dream.

Q-type NPCs eat this kind of disinfo up. They go out of their way to avoid real redpills, they can't handle them, so they willingly accept disinformation instead. This is the very behavior the jew preys upon.

It's not just the Q larp, everything from slick jewtube documentaries, Joe Rogan, Alex Jones etc. fall into this category.

It's jewing 101.

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. Not muh Illuminati, muh masons, muh XYZ. They want to run a prison planet of border-less, race-less, culture-less, identity-less, dumbed-down, easily controlled subdued sheep. They make up 1.4% of the US population and .0025% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and to discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the past and present in that effort.

And while the elite globalism pushing jews are one thing, the elite can only exist because of the 'regular' jews. Jews are far more politically engaged and culturally aggressive than other peoples, it's why they are so 'successful'. There are basically no jews who just want to be left alone, the type of person that makes up the vast majority of other races. 99% of them are in a constant state of striving for dominance and ethnic self-promotion.

They get into everything, any institution, and steer it towards protecting and enabling the tribe. Many of them aren't even fully conscious of why they do it, it is just completely ingrained into their culture. So, there‘s the grand jew globalist conspiracy at the top, and the overall trend in behavior (that results in various smaller schemes) towards the bottom.

>The truth about the world wars:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/243717229/
>The truth about slavery:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/244865233/

Attached: misdirection.png (564x633, 190.74K)

I'm open to it but it doesn't seem to have predicted anything and everytime something goes wrong...
>disinfo is necessary
>were in control
>patriots, patriots, patriots

It really illustrates the difference between older people and the education they got vs zoomers and the education they didn't get. It really seems like anyone who was in jr high during Clinton years now gives blank stares when forced to consider multiple scenarios and outcomes and plan that way. They start with what they want and work backwards from there. they're children.

Q is interesting, worth exploring, critical thinkers agree. Children only understand info from sources they trust to do the thinking for them, which is why they all went to sleep under Obama and thought things were great.

Do these thread self-generate by AI, or does some dickhead in israel make them?

Attached: 20200419_054742.jpg (1685x1237, 1.5M)

youtube.com/watch?v=cKR7Srh3uJI
see for yourself

I saw this fall of the Cabal vid and was surprised to hear some of the shit these boomers actually believe, like Trump being able to time travel to avoid getting assasinated, Kennedy Jr being alive, Tesla's free energy being legit, etc.
youtube.com/watch?v=Dbci6F6xZbk

Boomers trust anyone who promises to solve problems without them having to do anything. The boomer watches TV while upvoting reddit posts about someone going after the evil people.

Lol who cares about the increasingly draconian lockdown and erosion of civil liberties over a manufactured economic collapse during a relatively mild flu season haha
Don’t you trust the plan?

Hello NPCs. Cognitive dissonance on display right here.

Attached: npc.jpg (666x714, 130.86K)

>Is this legit or a LARP?
Hmm:

> Trump enters office.
> Drags feet on Wall building.
> Does nothing to Drain the Swamp.
> Surrounds self with Swamp-creatures.
> *OH NO, PEOPLE DISENCHANTED!*
> Q arrives.
> "Things are happening, really!"
> Soon you will see!
> "Trust the plan!"
> *Nearly 3 years later*
> "Keep trusting the plan!"

Attached: Do You Turst The Paln.png (853x260, 25.04K)

It's real user.

I guarantee everyone ITT who denies that Q is a legit military OP from the whitehouse has not read all of Q posts. Deniers are either shills or ignorant. I dont agree with everyone the Q team/45 admin does but it is certainly not a LARPer.

Read it from the beginning and decide for yourself.
qmap.pub press 'Sort'

Attached: 2C880EB2-FFFC-4E95-B22C-B….jpg (600x334, 49.99K)

Answer the damn question, pal.

Attached: 20200417_023230.jpg (2322x2705, 2.62M)

SPBP

/thread

It's a LARP but their commitment to it is pretty impressive.

LARP. Gay faggots from plebbit infiltrated and now anytime you mention a conspiracy you get greeted with a schizo bot.

Attached: a.jpg (296x170, 10.42K)

I guarantee this anons have no read all of Q posts or done any research into the drops. Probably basing your opinion on some dailybeast article

Brainlets, the lot of you.

I read his very first post that said Hillary was going to be locked up in 72 hours. Faggot. Cool T-shirt though (but not really)

>It's real!
Yes, it's really someone connected to the Whitehouse. That much is clear. It's also really someone that keeps asking us to trust the flan when there are no results. Most people would like a little something to show for their faith. This latest (((crisis))) only shows how fucked we still are.

how'd those days of darkness work out?

Indictments coming soon!

Ok then, let me ask one question:
> What are the implications of Q knowing McCain's time of death "down to the hour" (or was it minute)?
As that is often cited as proof for Q, the answers are quite important, are they not?

>pal
Time for bed, grandpa.
>faggots from plebbit infiltrated and now anytime you mention a conspiracy you get greeted with a schizo bot
Those would be jew shills, rabbi. If you seriously don't know this by now, I don't know what to tell you.

act-il.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=dQqZf9nbjHw
>jew shill operation center

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. They use Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Yas Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=6B5jMXZ4PvY
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=G6m_1bstc3E
>How Israel lobbies and shills manipulate the USA

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>"Defamation" – Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Always a fucking leaf.
Neck yourself retard

QLarp is the vessel that unites Apollo 20 Hoax, Flat Earth, Sandy Hoax Crisis Actors, Ellen Degeneres is a pedo overlord on lockdown, sending signals via tweets.

It's designed to make you laugh off any free-thinker who questions the official narrative. 9/11 was an inside job

Sure buddy. Trust the plan. Always tomorrow, never today.

>HRC detained, not arrested (yet).
Can you even read? I dont believe everything Q says is 100% truth either. But I do know it's a legit military operation to help the public navigate through propaganda.

The days of darkness COVID idea came from David Wilcock, had nothing to do with Q. Q posted about 10 days of darkness ambiguously in 2018.

Yes the situation is still fucked, but less so now. There have been results. Its been painfully fucking slow but there is progress in certain areas. We are much less fucked now then we were 4 years ago.

The depth of information is enough proof of legitimacy.

Great response. Clearly you are afraid of the implications of Q being real. So you just attack the people who have educated themselves.

People always ask for insider info, yet they bitch and moan when it actually comes. Q is not there to spoonfeed you. Read it for yourself anons

Wish I was your grandpa, boy. I'd paddle your ass raw

Attached: 20200416_180241.jpg (593x702, 207.34K)

>Also, why are boomers obsessed with it?
beacuse it makes them feel like they are special , which is why Q speaks in riddles and dosent just give them the info

Boomers like it because it reminds them of some "good vs evil" cartoon capeshit movie. They're also more trusting of any old bullshit they read online because they didn't grow up with the internet.

that is legit a LARP