OUR MEDICAL STAFF IS AT THE BREAKING POINT, WE NEED TO KEEP THE ECONOMY IN LOCKDOWN FOR THE SAME IF HOSPITALS

OUR MEDICAL STAFF IS AT THE BREAKING POINT, WE NEED TO KEEP THE ECONOMY IN LOCKDOWN FOR THE SAME IF HOSPITALS.....

Like I said, corona is being used as a power grab by the government and an excuse to steal money from tax payers.

Attached: 1587215866941s.jpg (140x250, 4.98K)

>WAIT FOR THE SECOND WAVE GUIZE AND U'LL SEE GAIZ

Doesn't this only imply that the measures being taken are keeping our hospitals not over run?

This whole thing is pointless.

Um nurses need a break too you retarded ass leaf

Day of the rake soon

>lockdown for the sake of not overloading hospitals
That is the old narrative. The new one is having the lockdown until we have a vaccine next year.

Yup, especially here in Canada. They aren't even treating coronavirus cases here, they will tell you to go home if you have it and recover from there, and if you feel like something bad is happening or that you might die, to then call 911. Other then that, nurses and medical staff have actually been doing less work then they were before but for an even better amount of money.

Meanwhile some stockboy at a grocery store is busting his ass off for minimum wage to feed his neighborhood and coming into more contact with even more individuals then the average medical personnel does yet they are given no recognition.

This happening made me realizes nurses are no different then waitresses at a restaurant, minimal work and always bitching about it while they in reality make incredible amounts of money.

>5kb
Please kys yourself, leaf.

Is that the Coomer-guy pushing the bed?

Yeah but now they're almost completely underrun! Doesn't it stand to reason that some of the restrictions should be lifted ever so slightly so that the hospitals aren't overrun nor underrun but moderately run? So we get out of this in the next century at least? Because at this rate we won't.

In all seriousness, how can they not know that is a bad look for them over all?

Hospitals arnt overflowed because we did shutdown... in that really to hard for your dumb portuguese monkey brain to comprehend lol? fucking faggot retard

Attached: homerclown.jpg (1024x680, 77.87K)

TAKE YOUR MEDS, SCHIZO!1!! IT'S ALL REAL! ON THE FRONTLINES IS PURE CHAOS!11! NOW, WATCH THIS MOONWALK!!!

Attached: 1587216777474.webm (576x1024, 1.7M)

>Meanwhile some stockboy at a grocery store is busting his ass off for minimum wage to feed his neighborhood and coming into more contact with even more individuals then the average medical personnel does yet they are given no recognition.

Bull fucking shit, everyone is saying what you are saying, that is recognition.

Furthermore many many stores have given hazard pay raises.

God I hate women

What is the control group that you’re using to make this inference?

The whole thing pisses me off.

This is being done during work hours?

No. It's proof it's all bs.

>Hospitals arnt overflowed because

B-BUT THERE ARE TENS OF THOUSANDS OF CASES AND DEATHS!11

I think youd probably change your tune if you talked to a nurse or followed them around for a day. When was the last time you had to change an adult diaper or put in a catheter?

OF COURSE NOT, IT'S DURING THEIR BREAK. WHICH THEY HAVE NONE BECAUSE TENS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLES ARE SICK AND THOUSANDS ARE DYING EVERY DAY! STOP ASKING SILLY QUESTIONS!1!! NOW, WATCH ME BREAK THIS DANCE, FOO!!11

Attached: 1587214576264.webm (576x1024, 1.32M)

Why is the coomer pushing that bed?

Ok Migapede

Attached: socialdistancing.jpg (960x636, 136.35K)

That’s what it looks like. That guys has an abnormally large head

CNN bootlicker confirmed

Don't worry, their contract ends in May.

Attached: Screenshot_20200418_191841.jpg (1070x2113, 452.73K)

>all these videos are 90% women

can we please start murdering women on the streets already?

it's all so tiresome

Attached: 15872272315912.jpg (1070x2113, 628.2K)

Those are the dates they’re hiring

I don't know how anyone gets to be an adult and not end up hating women.

They dont use breaks for the bathroom or to smoke?

My sister in law does medical stuff... she was laid off yesterday, nothing to do