Social distancing until 2022

>social distancing until 2022

good luck with that

Attached: good_luck.jpg (993x922, 128.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2020060606&tab=PCTBIBLIO
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is that jungle bunny not wearing her mask

It's just to avoid protests while they implement unpopular policies.

It amazes me that retards are still banking on a vaccine when we can't even cure a common cold.

People will comply for a few more months with not much problem, but there's no fucking way normies are going to go on like this for 2 years. Eventually they'll just start going out again.

especially in summer

Same goes for immunity, except very short term.

Fuck that.

theyll do it or theyll get arrested and denied access from shopping or better yet die from infection

Does social distancing apply to sex as well cause then I have an excuse for my family why I'm not married

Tfw your autism which causes avoidance of stupid normies becomes a envied super power

The death rate is low and the only state driving the infections is New York. Quarantine New York and call it a day.

Someone needs to kill dozer Harvard... they have no purpose anymore

police are actually ticketing people for not practicing it

Yo fuck this i would rather take my chances with the virus

thank god for trump or this is the shit they'd actually be running with. luckily there is no way trump will even let this last til summer

normies will die

Did you just ask for an excuse to fuck family members leaf?

ohh noooo.

We wont cure it and we wont become immune this will become a decade or so pandemic from now on the genie is out of the bottle its like aids and other stds in theory we could kill it but practically no one has time for that. Ultimately it comes down to whats good for the whole rather then a part. Once the silent gen and boomers thin out then you will see the population sharply decline. This trims the hedges that have grown over a bit and lessens the toll on the economy with all those pesky social security, medicare and welfare recepients. Its cultural thinning is all. We have nearly 8 billion a few hundred million falling over tomarrow wouldnt even hurt us as bad you think it would be.

I think he did but didnt mean it. Still its a leaf so pic related.

Attached: 1586011962901.jpg (1024x765, 43.91K)

War is coming.... on minecraft

Can't be too careful. Close Harvard for the rest of the century.

this

Not going to happen

Sweet let me go done my sharpiness V sword from my chest in minecraft.

>believing anything from Jewvard.

Lockdowns will never end, dummy, that's the NEW NORMAL!

Better yet lets just sink new york in minecraft and send the visitors home and teach our own people how to do the jobs their outsourcing for?.

this is what democrats want, theyd rather have a legitimate society collapsing civil war where the russians and chinks come take over afterward than have trump get re-elected. if by june this lockdown isn't ended people are going to start going out again. they're going to find democrat politicians and make them answer when they do.you're going to see things more disturbing than you ever thought possible if they don't cut the shit this week. think no name individuals hosting live streams with millions of viewers drawn to them due to the gravity of what's being shown. They're going to cause it to happen

Hopefully they dont outlaw gardens. >.> meh precious seeds.

Attached: 52649257-75f5-4220-ac41-322a8b690244.jpg (640x660, 60.48K)

They have a bullet for anyone who resists. But a bullet and a pair of shackles for every bootlicker.
Your choice, obie.

Attached: 10xp-shooting-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg (558x314, 25.29K)

Prefer to be shot from in front then behind. Atleast i can face my death like a man. In minecraft

Who gives a shit what these traitors think. "Harvard" can go fuck itself with a rake.

its amazing how fast they turned the world upside down. everyone should be seething with anger

WHY WTF IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN 2022
You are simple souls if you do not understand this code talk is for old ladies and retard chavs and in adult terms it means
>CORONA IS PERMANENT
get used to it. The new cyber world has come for you just as I told you it would a million times since Nasims’ martyrdom.
THIS IS THE MARK OF SATANS OWNERSHIP OF YOU HERE - the real deal
patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2020060606&tab=PCTBIBLIO
Germs and steel AND CHIPS and humanity ‘evolves’ (yet evolution is an anti scientific totalitarian religious edit) rabbit hole NOW - it turns out it’s now. I said before 2030 because the species hits it’s limiting factors in 2050, I suspected they were ready but you never think such a big change is on top of you until it is. I am not weak though - you lot / everyone else - make me weak. You can’t see obvious things. What can I do alone???
Hands up who’s tempted by the chip? I told you they would sell it the same way they sell cookie tracking (service) and app shit.

Attached: BB7D736D-5721-4301-B979-572C5AF526A2.jpg (1218x1278, 607.72K)

Not masocistic enough for harvard. Remember this is a elite school nothing but razorblade covered pineapples will do.

Attached: minecraft.png (1280x720, 1.01M)

What if the vaccine is the chip? As in this is a nothing burger for the majority of people with a percentage die off to scare the rest into getting vaxed against it but instead of a vaccine you got the chip in some colored saline fluid.

I would accept the govt cutting off the 500mil they get every year.

Thanks for the meme user. Remember in minecraft we trust our darker thoughts.

>hahaha I won’t do it
You’ll do it and you’ll like it

Sounds like my normal everyday life tbqh

Population dying should eventually lead to less unemployment because of boomers getting out of their impossible-to-fire 20 year positions and less competition, right?

You can have sex but your partner must be two metres away.

(((experts)))