John Earnest Death Penalty

>be California
>abolish the death penalty
>be John Earnest
>get the death penalty

how does it work bros?

sandiegouniontribune.com/pomerado-news/news/story/2020-03-05/accused-poway-synagogue-shooter-to-face-death-penalty

Attached: 190428-shooter-tease_xdbmtg.jpg (1566x881, 69.13K)

>be California
>abolish the death penalty

Except they didn't. The Governor issued a moratorium (stop order) on further executions, but people can still be sentenced to it--just not carried out, right now.

ah, thanks, man, didn't know this. so it's like a temporary death penalty freeze?

Yes

The death penalty? Crazy man.

>kill one jew
>get death penalty

From actually carrying it out, yes. The next Gov. can change that with the stroke of a pen and, for that matter, so could the current one.

I'd expect Newsom will commute all Death Row inmates to life when he leaves office.

Unironically, good riddance. Murder is murder and accelerationism does not work.
Bye bye calvinist

Americans are slaves to jews that's how.

>Killed Jews
I think they will make an exception for John Earnest

Assuming moratorium executions goes on forever, it is effectively life sentence.

In most states where there is still death penalty on the books and moratorium one executions, it has lasted decades.

Cause he's a fag.

He killed one.

Talmud says that's the punishment.

feds still be executing

Attached: come to brazil.jpg (1566x894, 141.01K)

Yeah you dumb fuck. Why are you so interested in us anyways? Fuck off and go bang rocks.

cuz you control the world and sheeeit
thanks
JUST

Fuck, commiefornia is a rogue state. It should be nuked
Is this the loser that got Btfo by a wooden door?

Neck yourself homo there's 0 wrong with wanting to learn about the US. Especially when it's Unclass/Unres info.
How about you fuck off instead.

Poor kid threw his whole life away just to kill one Jew

No that was a german dude, this one actually killed a jewess I think.

JEWS ARE CRIMINAL CARTEL AND DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE LAW
THAT'S WHY THERE'S NO POINT ARGUING WITH THEM OR TOLERATING THEM BECAUSE THEY'LL NEVER DO IT BACK

If there's something you should know about the US in principal, overridingly it's this:
The government is a popularity contest. It's people all the way up. The last thing they want to do is their actual job, instead of getting paid to exercise power, to get paid more. This is true of all three branches of government. The mechanism by which this happens is lobbying. It's nothing new to your country or any country, either.
So regardless of what the law says, regardless of what the laws mean, regardless of what public officials and state employees and officers are supposed to do, they're going to do what they *want* to do.
If this guy is to face the rope because he killed some jews, he's going to hang. Because there's nothing more they can do leveraging the state, risk free.
Sorry if that's a boring answer or whatever, but I figured you'd want to hear the truth.

I'd like some books on polish history if you've got em, that are worth reading to understand poles. The kino shit.

why are you posting this in every thread?

>Is this the loser that got Btfo by a wooden door?
That Germcuck shouldn't have believed Yas Forums when he was told that the wooden doors of Auschwitz gas chambers disprove Holocaust.

That's the gravest crime in the Western world. 1 jew life = 100 goys. You can see this logic with Israel too, for every jew killed by a palestinian or lebanese, jews killed at least 100 goys in return.

Kate Steinle's killer walked. Illegal immigrant with a stolen gun shoots an innocent woman on the streets and walks. This guy gets the death penalty? Hmmmmmm.

I'm not a super pro death penalty guy, but fuck this kid. Fuck roof, fuck brevik, fuck that retarded oz in kiwiland. Fuck John Brown too, and anyone who snctifies his murdering ass, because they legitamize these clowns today.

Prison break St. Earnest, he did nothing wrong.

oh no not the poor murdererino!

i'm a super pro death penalty guy but this dude deserves a medal

Wait a sec... does that mean Hitler would have gotten 6 gorillion death penalties? :o