WTF ISNT THIS ILLEGAL?

Attached: 19CBE13E-FB58-4E9B-A71C-CA6F51E70D95.jpg (1125x1649, 268.68K)

haha cool bro interesting haha

Not anymore

Nothing is illegal. He has Full Power. And you still haven't seen his final form.

No.
Congress isn't doing their jobs.

Who cares Trumpfags will still worship him no matter what undemocratic shit he does or says.

TRUST THE PLAN

Attached: 1557204487608.png (970x712, 798.19K)

Sounds like a dictatorship. Why aren’t the militias and right wingers mad or doing something about this?

Based

You retards realize he needs a simple majority in The Senate to approve his judicial nominees, right? Republicans have 53 votes, including Pence. Democrats aren't standing in the way, it's McConnell and his crew.

Attached: xgr5t5110sz21.png (857x701, 36.43K)

I'm not sure if we're creating our future and only realizing it through media years or decades later (i.e. Simpsons) or it's predictable programming. Either way Designated Survivors Intro of blowing up Congress and all the top leadership was probably the only thing I've seen on TV that had me jump up like a nigger at the TV screen making chimp noises.

The fear idea excites me.

Twitter screen shots are one thing but reddit? Nigger please.

>he may, on extraordinary Occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in Case of Disagreement between them, with Respect to the Time of Adjournment, he may adjourn them to such Time as he shall think proper

on extraordinary occasions (yes)
in case of disagreement on when to adjourn (only McConnell and Schumer TOGETHER can prevent it)
he may adjourn them as long as he wants

you know the founders didn't plan for us to fail at the first crisis, right?

Attached: wall.jpg (1080x1080, 141.33K)

That's not a dicktasteorsheep.You have to Trust The Plan.

Hello gentlemen. Just makimg sure yall are behaving. I dont want to be called back to this board tonight. Janny work is under appreciated and payless. There were 1064 bans givin out today. It gets very tiresome dealing with the constant threats and vitriol. Thank you for your time gentlemen

Oh, additionally, he cannot do this currently. The Constitution is quite clear:

>Article II, section 3 of the Constitution says the president “may, on extraordinary Occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in Case of Disagreement between them, with Respect to the Time of Adjournment, he may adjourn them to such Time as he shall think proper."

This grants him the power only in times when the two Houses don't agree on a time to adjourn, which they both have agreed to do so on Jan 3rd, 2021.
This is just the orange dumbfuck being a dumbfuck
You morons would be screaming a different tune if Obama suggested this, but I guess it's okay when one of ours does it!

Attached: 1584859879938.jpg (224x250, 6.87K)

Meanwhile Michigan is jamming the streets because they think staying at home is violating their civil rights, and orange clown is Jade Helming them right up their asshole.

>Michigan
U mean lansing u dipshit

Redpilled or bluepilled?

Attached: Screenshot_2020-04-16 Trump says he may adjourn Congress to get his nominees appointed.png (770x305, 42.43K)

GFTO

Attached: 1549707018639.gif (800x404, 162.05K)

Congress never does shit anyways.

Third worlders keep invading my country. Stephen Miller is still in his administration.

>reddit

no; there's an obscure clause in the constitution that explicitly grants the president this power.

Dumb faggots thought he was joking
Literally American education fuck me

Read the Constitution. It's legal.

99% of americans have never heard of the word adjourn before so this wont bother them

three branches will become one

because hes fucking you over and we hate you. kill yourself or wait till Trump does.

>I guess it's okay when one of ours does it!
Yes.

>Third worlders keep invading my country. Stephen Miller is still in his administration.
Brought to you by the Republican Party and corporate America