Why would you order take out food now?

I don’t understand all the people taking precautions elsewhere but they will still order a pizza? It makes no sense. They push the whole “contact-free” delivery thing, but they touched the box, they could have coughed while making the pizza, could have coughed a nice viral load onto pizza during delivery...

Attached: B5CF9718-E2CD-44B2-A576-7980EF545732.jpg (750x1334, 308.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O4ROuK62s84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pizza is a natural antiviral

youtube.com/watch?v=O4ROuK62s84

Hey you paranoid creep, name just one restaurant that has been named in the media as being linked to a dozen coronavirus cases.

There's no such article because this virus doesn't spread that easily.

/thread

Partially, it’s about supporting local businesses. I’m getting takeout a couple of times week from a couple of local restaurants that I normally frequent. Restaurant sales are down somewhere between 70% and 80%. I want to make sure there’s a place I can get some grub and a beer once Corona Chan leaves.

Yes, I understand cooking it kills the virus. What about the delivery process, I guess? Could be coughing you don’t know about...

That we know of.

Gettin kinda sick of tendies and kraft macaroni and cheese

Learned to make my own pizza dough and sauce. Haven't ordered a pizza since January. It's not that hard, saves money, and it's something to do.

Lots of people can’t cook and would rather die than learn. What else could it be?

>TWO MORE WEEKS

Attached: reddit.png (594x582, 52.2K)

People are idiots

>checks out restaurants I frequent
>they all give money to the DNC
Ah well, I didn’t need to eat out and pay ten times what the food is worth anyway.

Corona is the one thing i wanna get pozzed with so i can spread it to undesirables

just nuke it in the microwave. toss out the cartons/plastics and wipe down the area

I don't give a damn about the virus and I like eating junkfood. "Contact free" delivery is awesome cause now I don't need to have to an awkward conversation with the delivery guy let alone even see his face.

I keep wanting Chinese food. Im tempted to order some from town but it my concerns keep stopping me.

I just got a sandwich. Stupid bitch put too much Ranch Dressing and Jalapenos on the sandwich. Sandwich artist my ass!
Females are useless scum.

>he's actually scared of muh virus

Attached: 1586899383153.jpg (775x1024, 76.93K)

Just put the food in the microwave after it's delivered. Nuking it will kill viruses

I'm mostly ordering from local restraunts I like to help keep them open

lol jeez

Aqua vitae

The virus is shed through feces and has a prolonged asymptomatic infection that includes viral shedding. Why anyone would eat food prepared by others is beyond me.

Yeah that’s what my friend did...I guess I’m just still freaked out by even the boxes or cartons ...could be covered in that covid

Exactly.

Gee...it's almost like the whole shut down thing isnt necessary but being used for other means.

It's about mitigating risk not removing all risk. I think restaurants should be shut down if they are serious about this, but they are left open because of their contributions to the economy and there hasn't been any infections traced back to restaurants, as far as I know.

But the fact is, the evidence points to prepared food as a possible source of infection. The fecal transmission and asymptomatic viral shedding is pretty disturbing. I haven't been to a restaurant or drive through in three months.

...Not my point.

Yeah, the whole point of contactless is you can pluck it off your stoop in gloves, sanitize all the containers and zap the food...it's probably going cold already anyway.

I don't really want people still working at restaurants to lose their jobs too.