Why are Leftists so threatened by White masculinity

It's like they feel threatened or offended when they come across courageous White men

Attached: IMG_5225.jpg (720x898, 68.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/sep/27/do-you-boast-about-your-fitness-watch-out-youll-unavoidably-become-rightwing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So blacks are rightwing?

You are oversimplifying a complex issue which mostly comes down to economics

>So blacks are rightwing?
who cares, we don't think about them at all

With a face like hers I can see why she would make such are article.

No Im pointing this out to see if a leftard short circuits.

when parody becomes indistinguishable from reality, we have a serious issue. i can't tell if this is real or is from that site that lets you make fake Guardian headlines

>Do you do X? You may be Right Wing
>Do you do Y? You may be Right Wing
>Do you do Z? You may be Right Wing

>*raises hand* I do X I guess I'm R-

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU FUCKING BIGOT WHY ARE THERE SO MANY RACISTS IN THE WORLD ALL OF A SUDDEN WE NEED TO MURDER THEM!

Leftists love black masculinity. Its pure and just in every way, if you consume their media.

Attached: 1536928379696.jpg (1024x1023, 430.5K)

>I'm not sure what exercise does for your body
Such female journalism

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (510x403, 39.14K)

Attached: guardianmeme (1).png (1209x502, 156.25K)

It's real
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/sep/27/do-you-boast-about-your-fitness-watch-out-youll-unavoidably-become-rightwing

>Literally kill each other for simply looking at each other in the eye

Same writer

Attached: (2).png (1209x502, 167.49K)

There is really nothing pure or just about black masculinity, just monkey chimpout shit

So Yas Forums is going to become /pol2/, nice

Attached: 1586112141084.jpg (600x800, 67.67K)

(((Zoe Williams)))

The lengths these people go to just to justify their own lack of personal, physical, social, spiritual, and mental development is astounding. It would honestly be easier just to eat healthy and exercise regularly.

There's nothing masculine about acting like an emotional woman. Typical of blacks raised by single mothers.

The main issue is that 95% of niggers can't do economics.

lol

Attached: zoe).png (1209x502, 178.18K)

I think you will find she is referring to white people.

If your white and fit your a racist...

Reality is, there IS a link between exercise and mental illness.

People with mental illnesses dont exercise, exercise is a great therapy for mental illness.

Attached: maddcow.jpg (2000x1126, 356.5K)

This isn't about "white men" per se.
Its about the leftists hatred of striving for excellence, especially in physical form.
Your average leftist feminist also hates white women who work out and try to look pretty.

Equality isn't about raising people up, its about lowering the proles to the lowest common denominator. And its also about not hurting these snowflakes feelings by being better than them, especially in looks.
Read Harrison Bergeron by Kurt Vonnegut. Its a short story thats free on the internet. It captures whats going on here.

Attached: zoee).png (1209x502, 178.45K)

Attached: loo).png (1209x502, 183.57K)

HB should be required reading to even open your fucking mouth on this board
sadly this is far from the case

Uh, y-yeah, leftists like me are totally threatened by white masculinity. Don't you dare get Yas Forums and confident, bigots. Don't even think about using that newfound confidence to unionize your shitty job, and beat the shit out of any Mexican scab that they try to replace you with, until Mr. Noseberg has to pay you wages high enough that you can all support a white woman as a housewife.

Don't you even try to alter the course of neo-liberal capitalism, just stay fat and weak and fap to hentai while the billionaires clean up and the white race goes extinct. The future is brown, you racists. Your grandkids are gonna be-well no, not your grandkids, personally, you'll never get any action, but your sisters' grandkids are gonna be brown. So there.

>tits our
tits out

Attached: Screenshot_20191004-102106_Firefox.jpg (1080x1046, 416.48K)

Attached: Screenshot_20191004-101438_Firefox.jpg (1080x409, 112.72K)

When identity politics gets to the point of this kind of ridiculousness, it should become obvious that the intention is not necessarily any serious hatred for white masculinity. In point of fact, the intention for this anti white male rhetoric is distraction and bait, and then even more endless distraction to have both sides bickering endlessly over whether or not something which is rather mundane and common (white males in American culture) is actually a real menace (which it usually isn't).

And the whole point is to distract from economics and geopolitical matters.

It is the Rockefellers, the CIA, and the tavistock institute that have created this culture based distraction so that people never get around to politically challenging Wall Street or the military industrial Complex

Attached: Fauci and friends labeled.jpg (828x439, 64.99K)

i fucked up. i am worthless. :(

she is Welsh you fuck. i dont care what she tweeted

Attached: uhugiug).png (1209x502, 181.67K)

at least you tried user

Ted Kazcynski puts it best in the first pages of industrial society and its future
>Words like “self-confidence”, “self-reliance”, “initiative”, “enterprise”, “optimism”, etc., play little role in the liberal and leftist vocabulary. The leftist is antiindividualistic, pro-collectivist. He wants society to solve every one’s problems for them, satisfy everyone’s needs for them, take care of them. He is not the sort of person who has an inner sense of confidence in his ability to solve his own problems and satisfy his own needs. The leftist is antagohistic to the concept of competition because, deep inside, he feels like a loser.
>17. Art forms that appeal to modern leftish intellectuals tend to focus on sordidness, defeat and despair, or else they take an orgiastic tone, throwing off rational control as if there were no hope of accomplishing anything through rational calculation and all that was left was to immerse oneself in the sensations of the moment.
Join /tkg/ bros