How are you holding up Yas Forums?

I wish I died at birth. I almost choked to death but the damn doctors saved me.

Attached: 11CC3534-5BE5-4D44-8002-6438606822CA.jpg (1200x675, 79.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zZKcSUkiE20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I only played this shitty game to blow up the bomb
Dropped it immediately after that

Yeah, the world is pretty shit. Brown people still occupy my homelands and the virus doesn’t seem to be cover for mass deportations.

That comet conspiracy seems very comfy compared to living in a diverse, globalized world.

God I loved that scene in fallout

i have no desire to continue living when foreigners are lavishly rewarded and honored while we're kicked to the curb.

Still did everything better than New Vegas

Attached: The Chad Wanderer vs Virgin Courier.png (1763x846, 288.36K)

>I am very badass

After several death threats and months of torture, I'm alive (unfortunately).
Do I like it? No, I don't. At least I can pretend to screw the people responsible for this to cope.

Im alright. Not getting covid bux unless the rents amend but Im gucchi none the less

Same, I feel so outcasted and alone from society. I don’t see the point in working until I die for no reason other than to shovel food into my mouth. I feel like a god damn foreigner in my own country

Epic meme proves it

>t. Enclave fag

Waiting on the feds to send me a big enough check to be self interested enough in the system not to be better off by it being destroyed. Rich and connected men have a vested interest in seeing continued stability. What exactly does this systems stability offer?

Attached: 665e228d247e44b952b6918743618ae874229f9c64e348aa891d47497888924c.png (640x448, 233.57K)

This is the most Brazilian post I’ve ever read, stay strong dude that’s a rough life.

by the time im 60 our countries will be minority white so we must enjoy life while we still live in a white majority, it's only going to get worse

Attached: 1576107149520.webm (1280x720, 2.64M)

>you can never re-experience the detonation of megaton with the same magic as the first time
>you will never again feel the lonesome regret of destroying the largest city in the wasteland while holed up in your comfy tower suite

Attached: z7ursl5t8a411.png (1067x601, 103.59K)

i was listening to this while reading your post, pretty epic

youtube.com/watch?v=zZKcSUkiE20

without a doubt the best track from that movie. morricone is a genius

Is that how you became a rural/suburban retard?

Even video games have gone to shit. This timeline can’t even get that right

Attached: 7F731F76-02BE-47C4-824F-81F0189BE2E9.jpg (750x851, 94.55K)

I wish you understood just how valuable you (read: your organs) really are.

Fucking liar

money in the root of all evil.

>I almost choked to death but the damn doctors saved me.
It's a common misconception that the umbilical cord can strangle a newborn baby. Even if the umbilical cord is wrapped around the baby's neck, it will not strangle him.

Im holding up fine OP
Whats bothering you? Dont let the world get you down.

>I wish I died at birth. I almost choked to death but the damn doctors saved me.
Personally I wish I was never born in the first place. Being alive is a net negative. Life is pain, suffering and misery. In my 30 years, about ~16 months of it were what I would call 'positive' or 'good' times around 2016-17. And now I realize that 'the good times already were', it's all downhill going forward.

Would off myself already but going out like that would cause more pain, suffering and misery to people I care about. So I hope I will die in my sleep, or Corona Chan will just a flu me to death or a lightning strike will end the misery.

Fuck I hope there is no 'reincarnation', literal fucking horror scenario.

Attached: 1265181422257.jpg (500x391, 137.23K)

That's why you damage them all before you're 16

Lol wish the enclave had more shit in 4 wtf

B-but we needs them, brother sir!

Rich white business men started the 1776 revolution...

>I almost choked to death but the damn doctors saved me.
Is that why you’re retarded?

they've been the main enemy in 2 games they are done

>Fuck I hope there is no 'reincarnation', literal fucking horror scenario
>he doesn’t know

Attached: 61FBB5C1-DCC9-4136-A710-C05E376546FC.jpg (389x444, 45.13K)

user plz no

Attached: reincarnation.jpg (500x311, 140.56K)

You can pry them from my malnourished, calcified tar trenched comma induced body..

Mind the HIV

Wasn't getting to the point where you can blow up megaton pretty much near end-game?