Biden WILL become the next president. Trump WILL go to jail. All of his policies WILL be overturned...

Biden WILL become the next president. Trump WILL go to jail. All of his policies WILL be overturned. Obama endorsing Biden only furthers this. The polls prove it.

America has seen 4 years of this president's truly racist, sexist, homophobic, and xenophobic heart. I'm sorry (not sorry) to tell you this Trump supporters, but there is simply no way he will be reelected. Ever. Like Bernie said, he will go down in history as one of the most dangerous presidents we've had, and possibly the worst in history.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 129.8K)

And everybody clapped.

Lmao ok Bernie bro. Seethe more!
SAGE

Obama's endoresment didn't help Shillary and she was being backed by far more intense supporters. Biden has no energy, no funds, no callers or door knockers. He's entirely relying on the fuck Trump voters to show up.

It's funny because anywhere from 10 to 15% of Bernie voters will vote for Trump. And if he keeps being his boring and unenthusiastic neoliberal self that will increase.

Biden smells good to me

Biden is a sacrificial candidate. Even the Dems know he can't win .

You're hilarious.

Yup.
The real election is 2024.

fpbp

Biden will win if he says he will federally legalize weed, support more 2A rights and UBI for students from 18-24/those making under 30k/year

You also have to account for Biden's dementia. Not gonna say he won't win, but I am gonna say he isn't mentally well.

Most "dangerous" president to the pedophile goat fucker world order. The ladies love him like American Teddybear.

Get your bernie refund check to give to biden yet?

Based, checked, kek’d, OP wreck’d

How's Biden going to become President when he's running for Senate?

Attached: 229.jpg (348x383, 55.14K)

Obama was paid for his endorsement. If he supported Biden he would have backed him months ago.

You WILL keep posting this shit until you WILL become an hero. I MIGHT let you suck my cock, but I really WON'T. Please fuck off back to it.
k thx bai

Imagine being a democrat this election cycle.
Imagine picking 27, count them, 27 candidates. Half of them, their campaign was basically "FUCK ORANGE CHEETO MAN" while a few had interesting ideas that could have made for a solid platform.
IMAGINE HAVING 27 POTENTIAL PRESIDENTS AND THEN BURNING THEM ALL FOR A SENILE OLD FUCK.

If the Dems hadn't done this and focused on maybe 4-3 candidates maybe they'd have a better chance but instead they're just rallying behind Corn Pop.

What a load of malarkey.

Attached: TWENTY SEVEN.png (1087x644, 417.45K)

Cring

I don't think so.

>ubi for students
Yeah, fuck off leaf, students are basicly niggers. Pets of the left. Literal Human waste.

Good one. As if voters will swap out a racist, sexist, homophobic, and xenophobic president for a different racist, sexist, homophobic, and xenophobic president.

Attached: biden-5703-2-Rapey.jpg (716x594, 74.01K)

More like Obama was waiting to see who the last one standing would be.
King Nigger’s ego would never allow him to preemptively endorse a possible primary-loser.

SEETHE YOU COMMIE NIGGER

Yikes

BERNIE CAN STILL WIN BRO! DONATE HARDER!

Because a commie and a nigger endorsed.
Vegas disagrees with you.

Attached: Screenshot 2020-04-14 at 13.58.55.png (606x656, 184.29K)

OP Will suck faggot cock

So sick of hearing leftist praise Biden for not having the sexual scandals that Trump has.

Trump will be re-elected.
Jews will hang from trees
Blacks will hang from trees
spics will hang from trees

>Polls
Just like Hillary right lmao

Who starts these threads? Is it just shitposter you farming or disgruntled democrats? I can't tell anymore.

Attached: 1586716694252.jpg (750x888, 61.28K)

He's not even right about the polls. Biden is pretty much neck and neck with Trump when it comes to polls meanwhile Hillary had a massive lead in every single department.

Biden is such a disaster of a candidate.

Attached: bq-5c9a5fe382dc4.jpg (740x765, 238.05K)