Sweden YES! Sweden unveals plan kill immigrants

>Swedish government reveals that virus primarily targets shitskins.
>Refuses to go into lockdown.
Fucking ice cold

Source:
> People born in other countries than Sweden are overrepresented in the statistics, according to new figures released by the Public Health Agency. Somalia and Iraq were highlighted by Tegnell as being significantly overrepresented, with a slightly smaller overrepresentation among people born in Syria. He said that overrepresentation in a few other immigrant groups, such as Finland and Yugoslavia, may be because a lot of people originally from those countries are in age groups that are more affected by the virus.
thelocal.se/20200310/timeline-how-the-coronavirus-has-developed-in-sweden

So much for claims that Sweden planned to kill its elderly

Attached: cold.jpg (1024x1191, 181.61K)

No shit, this was hardly a secret

I see Sweden has included Finns on the kill-list, Some things just never change I guess

Attached: come fight for freedom.png (1074x937, 448.28K)

Is it still a pathetic fraction of a percent?

>those countries
>Yugoslavia
>those countries

Are they fucking braindead? No wonder noone is answering for crimes done in the Balkans by the world powers when these retards still think Yugoslavia is a thing.

Attached: 1542817024792.jpg (640x570, 24.54K)

>mfw a virus does more to protect Sweden that swedish "men"

Attached: 1579903131764.jpg (1024x768, 98.86K)

So swedes suck immigrant dick but as soon as the gov says fuck them let them die swedes say ok no problem? What the fuck is wrong with you guys?

We need to retake finland to protect them from swedish faggots

Keep seething gypsy beggar.

Here's your answer

Attached: 235235.png (804x532, 77.97K)

We follow the leader. If the leader say suck, we suck. If the leader say kill, we kill. How else would we have won the 30 Year's War.

Who keeps track when a new country appears there every 10 years

Lol, ok Gypsy

Attached: battle_of_stresow_1715_by_mitchellnolte-d9kyiaw.jpg (1024x500, 158.44K)

>(((academics))) in the newspaper (((DN))) says sweden is spiraling down and must be shut down

meanwhile in reality...

Attached: Untitled.jpg (613x456, 94.08K)

Of course we believe in God, He is the greatest leader of them all

This isn't them trying to kill the migs. It's them trying to kill themselves, migs are collateral damage.

See swedes are born with extreme white guilt. They can pretend not to have it, but they will always seek to end themselves. I say let them.

i think its old finnish people that came here as kids during ww2

Lol of course the (((media))) wants us to lockdown to save their precious immigrants. No such thing. Löfven says "let them die", and that is how it will be

How come most of the infected in Italy are Italians and not the hordes of migrants they have?

>See swedes are born with extreme white guilt. They can pretend not to have it, but they will always seek to end themselves. I say let them.
Inaccurate analysis. White guilt is how this multiculti thing was created in the Anglosphere. We just adopted their idea, not the underlying cause. We got no reason to have White guilt since we never done anything wrong

Did you really have to ask? This thread is not meant to bash Meds, but you just had to ask

Attached: genetically identical.jpg (1024x819, 362.98K)

Are scandinavians autistic or just swedes? You guys are fucking nutso

Errhmm, we need to large parts of Russia to protect you from yourselves and that kike Putin

Attached: greater-finland-pepe-581de9e446006.jpg (960x540, 63.84K)

This. Swedes are the ultimate followers. We don't hold any convictions at all, we're literally just empty vessels that are filled with whatever the authority decides we should think and it can change extremely fast. Somali cum today, somali blood tomorrow. Swedes just do what they're told either way

Posted the pic because of the trust goverment more than family stuff

Remember when pol went full doomsday prepper over the flu? Lol.

Second and third waves inbound! POST STOCKPILES ITT

It can't be that easy, can it? You're just being ironic, right?

In my opinion Danes and Norwegians are pretty different in this regard but I don't know much about it

>We follow the leader. If the leader say suck, we suck. If the leader say kill, we kill

We need to get you based and redpilled leadership ASAP

It's the segregation that has been supported by the government the last decades. They are literally so apart from Swedish society that they need information in their own language or they won't know anything about what's happening. People have been living for like 20-30 years without knowing a word of Swedish and can live just fine, solely because of the extreme segregation. They also live in huge numbers in small apartments so when grandparents get sick the whole family pitches in, which leads to the spreading of the disease to the whole household. Swedes are autistic, we sit apart from each other all the time, and pawn our old people off to nursing homes as soon as they become a burden. Our extreme individualism ironically becomes our saving grace now.

Swedish and christian, can't get more cucked than that.

Attached: 1572980953237.jpg (442x519, 20.56K)

No he's serious. No one likes taking orders more than Swedes. If someone is in a position of power he must obviously be more than human and therefore worthy of following. What he says we do, we do. No questions asked.

>Who keeps track when a new country appears there every 10 years

And that's why noone weeps over your countries turning into Africa, perhaps if you developed a desire to keep those that govern you accountable for their actions your country wouldn't be assraped by niggers and pisslam.

It is a little bit more complicated, but the gist of it is accurate. Some amount of reprogramming through propaganda is required before the swede turns on a dime, but we have been conditioned to be this way for a very long time. Conformity is absolute

No thats the mindset in all nordic countries, we trust the government like slaves, Sweden maybe has this mentality even more locked down to the populace than other nordic countries tho

Unironically no, when talking about the general population this is a fact.

Reading this makes me wish i had my own swedes i could command.

>(can you) name 3 things that make Sweden unique?
>We don't believe in God
About as "unique" as dyed hair these days