CHINA MUST PAY

Fuck the Chinese, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. They have destroyed the world, its economy, killed thousands of innocents and crippled many families worldwide. At this point YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN FUCKING CARE what was the cause of all this shit.

>MUH BAT SOUP
PUNISH THEM for eating like fucking savages

>MUH SECRET BIOWEAPON
PUNISH THEM for fucking developing this harmful shit, this should even be the start of a war.

>MUH ACCIDENT
PUNISH THEM for negligence. If I kill your son while cleaning my shotgun, "on accident" you would punish me too

>MUH POPULATION CONTROL ON PURPOSE
PUNISH THEM for destroying your life and those around you.

USA, Israel, Europe, Japan, fucking sue them, wage war on them, embargo them, stomp this fucking vermin.

Attached: 1580502104908.png (420x420, 299.67K)

Based

Attached: EGihnoxWkAEaL8I.jpg (750x699, 49.17K)

Thank you fellow Rabbi. China is an enemy of the globalist supply chain of wage slaves.

Attached: Screenshot_2020-04-03 Internal report NYC firefighter allegedly contracts coronavirus after teenagers mocked and sneezed on[...](1).png (732x745, 463.51K)

What would China do if the US just shot a missile and blew up a wet market? How would they react/respond?

>boomers
>innocent

shoot back probably idk

Baste

Attached: BASTE.....jpg (970x546, 101.26K)

Nice larp mutt. Nothing will happen. Seethe more. I'm setting up my salt catcher right now.

nah USA is untouchable, it's too dangerous to retaliate

Fuck China

Fuck China

both countries are equallly fucked

china has the best icbms
usa hast the best subs

so neither country can do much

They would stop making iphones and people would then have to pay over 5k for the newest iphones and we can't have that.

fuck china.

Fuck china

Ching chong ping wing wang wong ling long mao chi chong mi wi long ching lang ni hao chong ping wang long mi wao wong wing ling gao hao ni ching chong ping

Fuck china!

The first case was in America in December
Taiwan emails who in January
Some cover

The cope from people butt hurt about muh economy is wonderful. You realize this shits only just begun.

Attached: download.jpg (197x256, 7.9K)

Don’t forget about Russia you are in there area
India to
Both are not afraid to launch if us does a first strike

Fuck China

Fuck China and their cheap shit knockoffs

Reminder that now matter how much worse this gets, all of your countries will forget about this and will come right back to do regular business with us

Attached: 1544999101376.jpg (1600x902, 191.74K)

What a face!
Where did it came from?
I want to smash it badly, like you smash a ugly bug.

The Chinese government must be overthrown.

Attached: china.png (700x947, 111.22K)

It's up to you user.

Are you going to continue to buy chink garbage or spend a couple bucks more for something not made by slaves?

Are you going to speak up to the execs and tell them that your product quality will suffer by moving production to China while they steal your IP?

Are you going to hire some Asian kid because he works cheap and will keep his mouth shut no matter how hard you exploit him or are you going to pay a few more bucks an hour for a white person who is capable of independent thought?

Are you going to support increased immigration from Asia because of some non sequitur like, 'We're all immigrants'?

Are you going to continue consuming products and services from companies that cow tow to the CCP or are you going to speak out and boycott their products?

FUCK CHINESE FOR STEALING OUR ISLAND

CHINA HOLOCAUST WHEN?

Attached: 1577150408963.jpg (1600x1329, 379.67K)

What is this pic

Raugh and raugh and raugh

Attached: C861D9E9-15D1-4C6C-A4E6-E85030197FAE.jpg (236x320, 14.99K)

So we’re going after Australia now?

Attached: 21EEFE9A-B04D-4167-A87E-595B74319B3A.jpg (937x528, 363.04K)

>They have destroyed the world, its economy
based ching chongs
A C C E L E R A T E

Attached: 1586772754310.jpg (334x506, 21.55K)

fug china. china must pay with its dissolution

Yeah lets kill them all because our media and our leaders were completely incompetent at handling this nothing burger. Take your vaccine goy and buy some moar chinese shit off amazon

>it's too dangerous to retaliate
iran bombed us bases like if they were al qaeda training camp and the mutts cucked out
they're a paper tiger that needs a little push to make them run back with their tail between their legs

Jews like to pit their enemies against one another so their hatred can't be focused on the jews. So until the jews are destroyed I won't lift a finger to hurt another of their enemies, as any solution will be temporary so long as the jew remains.

Attached: 1577909708957.png (797x1200, 614.37K)

Don't worry soon this be shithole country

Attached: Nukeshitholenow.gif (480x302, 1.37M)

Did you watch your grandfather & grandmother die because china lied spainbro? You ready for war

+1

>jews build china
>china is an enemy of the jew
You're a really smart guy you know that

Nothing will happen. This morning our Prime Minister was asked about the decision of the World Health Organisation (who overseas our policy and response to the virus) to support China re-opening wet markets;

>but the WHO says it does not support the closure of the markets “because they are a source of livelihood and food security to many people”.

“It’s unfathomable, frankly,” Mr Morrison told Nine’s Today. “We need to protect the world against potential sources of outbreaks of these types of viruses. It’s happened too many times. I’m totally puzzled by this decision. We don’t have them here in Australia. I am just puzzled by that decision.”

>puzzled
>puzzled
>puzzled

If Islamic terrorists came into the country and murdered tens of thousands of people and ruined your economy, and the U.N. said they support the building of Islamic Terrorist bomb factories and training camps designed specifically to kill us, do you think a G20 leader would get away with saying he was "puzzled by the decision".

Our leaders are fucking cucked beyond belief to China. They will do NOTHING. In fact, they will supplicate to China over this, and we'll lose more of our economy and autonomy to them.

We are now the Native Americans. This is like when some Europeans dumped some small pox infected blankets on them, and their tribe leaders were like;

>Horrrible. I feel for your loss Running Water. But check out this shiny bead they gave me in exchange for all of our land. Look how shiny it is.

I don't know. But the U.S. and E.U. should launch police raids on the WHO and charge them with crimes against humanity AND the U.S. should drone strike a couple of wet markets, the same way you would illegal nuclear or chemical weapon factories in some third world shithole.