39 year old billionaire retard jewish autist Jared Kushner

What are this homo jew nepotist's qualifications?

Attached: retard.jpg (2560x1440, 551.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/
cbsnews.com/news/nj-scandal-sex-money-politics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He’s brilliant and calm and professional

and jewish!

His dad was a satanist who bought at addressed labeled 666 in new york and he's banging your god emperors daughter. HE'S over qualified to run the swamp

whose grandma is this

Drumph couldn't get Tom Brady to marry Ivanka

he sucks a MEAN dick

Attached: 45th.jpg (1024x786, 892.61K)

hard to believe he is almost 40 years old, he's like a human robot

Attached: 96066808.jpg (1536x2048, 303.38K)

>What are this homo jew nepotist's qualifications?
there is nepotism but jews are also industrious and very diligent in their parasitic machinations.
They do not rest.

They cannot rest.

You see, the mind of the jew is fractured and warped and has an incredibly hard time experiencing happiness, this is not a joke.
A human pauper would feel bliss at a decent meal, and this human pauper would, in that moment, surpass most if not all world jewry in happiness.

In order to override the utterly broken, warped and twisetd misery that is jewish existence (on a genetic level)
jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/

A vast amount of excess must be poured into the jew, that's why they're often complete degenerates that indulge in massive perversions.
yet even then they do not achieve a sense of content or bliss or beauty.

Humans do, that's why humans are, on the surface, not as entrepeneurial in the context of money and stuff like that, but the fiat banking system is its own jewish invention.

We humans prefer to do things with our hands, not speculate bullshit and co, it's rarer for us to bother with all of it, because we have contentness and beauty easily available to us.

It's also why I cannot be jealous of jews.
The ones that make it to the top are very few, it's just they're more tightly knit as a whole and vy toward similar goals and help one another, but they still don't make it, only a few get to larp as humans, and they fail at that too.

Wagner is agony to a jew, and bliss to a human.
Twelve tone cacophonies are annoying to humans, but stimulating to jews.

They are warped creatures and I consider every other living being above them.
That said, i want to see jews gone, I loathe them, and the world does not need the jew.

Attached: a5ca43a917df9d6750f8f27952743e264757d9115cfe289e9e77fc2d2b5a130d.jpg (347x478, 40.74K)

I'm not a Christian but he has my vote for anti-christ.

Attached: they actually hate americans.jpg (4019x3763, 2.26M)

blackmail. the only qualification you need in modern politics

He had the foresight and good judgment to be born rich.

I voted for Trump, not his daughter and definitely NOT his jewish son in law.

Why is this man deciding domestic policy?

Literally the antichrist

Attached: ir163_briefs_kek.1.jpg (800x800, 67.38K)

if you ever listen to her talk you'll realise how scary she is. everything she says is perfectly elogent and precise, her posture and movements are always calculated. normies cant see how physcopathic she is. she will run for president after Trump and burn the country to the ground for the Jews.

good thing bombing half the world and sending americans to death is called catharsis

typical of most kikes, he has the charisma of wet matza bread

herbalism

Weirdly, she looks more Jewish before she had the plastic surgery and converted to Judaism.

>His dad was a satanist who bought at addressed labeled 666 in new york
hey that building was the former US headquarters of the nazi party

First, he's a Jew. Second, he's a Jew and 3rd, he married Princess Bimbo.

Attached: TrumpToady.jpg (1400x934, 241.83K)

how do I take the Kushner-pill?

His manpie

OP...
>take YES for an answer...

>Why is this man deciding domestic policy?
Trump wants to wash out and he knows Kushner is voter repellent, every time Kushner speaks people wonder why they're listening to this doofus instead of the apprentice guy

>I voted for Trump
lol

>qualifications
>existing in politics
I guess the more years of subversion you have, the better your qualifications look

He's really gormless.

he has a sex-tape of the daughter of POTUS.

cbsnews.com/news/nj-scandal-sex-money-politics/

What CBS wont tell is Kushner's dad was trying to blackmail his OWN JEWISH SISTER with the sex tape, to prevent her Goyim husband from talking to Feds about some semi-illegal White collar shit Kushner was pulling.

If that is how these Jews treat their own full blood Jew family members, imagine what they would do to a "dirty animal" like Ivanka.

Sexual blackmail has always been key to Jewish power. Its how they "get to" Goyim that are otherwise untouchable and invincible.

Does the government provide resources for me to separate from my faith? I used to be a God fearing Christian but I am seeing more and more that the Jewish faith is the one true way. All of the people Donald surrounds himself with are Jewish and I want to be like them...

Are there any funds to help me switch and separate from Christianity to Judaism?

He's got sloppy seconds.

He's just a stooge for another higher in power. Most of these politicians don't even have any power at all. Only a few families in the world possess real power. Ones who own the banks and federal reserves of course.

Nice reddit spacing, autistic Hanz.

his face looks like it's been circumcised

he makes the kike media seethe so he must be doing something right

pre-op Ivanka looks far more Jewish than either Donald or Ivanna.

Ivanna gots some 'splaining to do.

Why her name "Ivanna"? Because in the divorce she say "Ivanna the houses, ivanna the cars, ivanna the kids, ivanna the money!"

>pic
my childhood 80s waifu

He makes kikes seethe.

Did you watch his coronavirus task force appearance? He looked like a kid that did his presentation assignment the night before.

Persona doesn't match his reputation.

Attached: xcom_thin_man.png (216x659, 148.87K)

This. NEVER trust someone who's trying THAT hard to put on an image. Inauthentic people are hiding something, I'd trust a homeless nigger crackhead yelling at traffic to be more truthful with me than Ivanka or Jared.

Attached: 1575077835422.jpg (409x380, 95.19K)

oh nice.
i seen some film of that party rally from about 80-90 years ago.
was interesting footage .

chabad's high priest and potentially antichrist on earth

hes a kike, and a lot of kike hail him as king kike moshiach

Not weird, it has a jewish mother

Attached: ivan a.jpg (1440x1051, 193.62K)

So who is Ivanka’s real father and does that make it okay that Donald molested her as a child if it isn’t him?

Based And Sarahpilled.

it's what happens when you don't work hard for what you have