White people are cucks and deserve to disappear

Change my mind. If you do absolutely nothing to fight against your replacement, you deserve to lose.

Attached: 31092130903193.jpg (1200x630, 255.56K)

Agreed. So stop whining when we do fight against our replacement and calling us racist.

Attached: 1586666533523.jpg (2400x3198, 2.5M)

define white
define absolutely nothing

No more white puss for you. Tar-skin HAPA.

White is a relative term indeed but you really get a much better understanding of what white is when you witness the monster mutt that is called the "Brazilian".

I don't. I think leftists deserve the rope. But guess what, I'm a cuck too :)

It's pretty self explanatory

I'm a fair skinned castizo; it's true though, I don't get pussy.

RARE flag

Ok, Jew. Sage.

White = European
Black = Afro/Caribbean

it's not difficult to understand

I’m white and my husband is black. There are more important things in the world than your skin color

after seeing how submissive and domesticated whites are w/ ZOG's "shelter in place" commands....i cannot in good faith argue that we deserve to win anything

we are a failed, housebroken people.
and those "revolutionaries" who profess to "save" whies from ZOG have proven to be ZOG's most rabid defenders in our darkest hour

Attached: CORONA.altright.bugman.gif (800x682, 140.79K)

>Leftists are bad
>I'm a cuck
w...wut?

Attached: brazilianevolution.jpg (250x227, 7.33K)

What are your thoughts on Brenton Tarrant OP?

>I’m white and my husband is black. There are more important things in the world than your skin color
Gay

Yes, like skull shape.

Attached: main-qimg-c6c858a15c33d9c1f1d3deb7bacb6f42.png (602x708, 488.29K)

I don’t think that white people deserve to disappear...

Would Georgians be considered white or not??

I'm a cuck in the sense that I'm a pacifist. I'll never rebel or harm anyone.

I think he did nothing of worth in the end. What's your opinion on the subject?

>White is a relative term indeed!!

Attached: 66835ee50fc0b8b9f0fe0a0a8518cab7.jpg (1200x794, 594.61K)

Could you stop posting (((white women)))? Nobody is gonna fight for that filth.

>I'm a cuck in the sense that I'm a pacifist. I'll never rebel or harm anyone.
There's the fedpost. No one said this is a violent movement fbi. just want to have pro-white organizations that protect our interest just like everyone else

Attached: glowing.gif (400x226, 745.59K)

There has to be some sort of resistance, some sort of boycott, maybe even civil war. I'm not talking about terrorism or random violence. Just don't expect democracy to work in your favor.

If someone attacks me while im walking down the street i will kill them. other than to hell with the rest of you especially your precious (((white women))) and your (((civilization))).

whore

war in some form is pretty much inevitable at this point, in the meantime whites need to increase their birthrates and move to rural areas where they can prepare for the worst case scenarios

We deserve to lose our institutions for letting in women and the weak. The good news is that they won't last long in their hands. Expect anarchy, not tyranny.

Attached: e2a.jpg (720x405, 17.42K)

This. Keeping chaff doesn't preserve wheat.

I hate this idea here that women literally having any political power is supposed to fuck up nations which is absolutely not true.

The life without whites will be quite funny, most of you shitskins will be modern slaves to jews and corporations, you shitskins wont be leaders or wont be rich, you will be still scum mr niggerino

Attached: Nigger.png (1080x1082, 1.56M)

It's a slide from (((DailyStormer))) and other controlled op that unfortunately many people here have bought into, and I don't blame them. Women have become pretty bad. But so have men.

They forget it was women that won the vote for Hitler. I believe the vote should be a single property-owning family vote, but that still entails women voting.

Look out your window

>Change my mind. If you do absolutely nothing to fight against your replacement, you deserve to lose.

>haha you faggots are not fighting back
>that's why I have to make posts on Yas Forums even though my words imply that y'all are easy picking losers

Imagine being a haughty jew in the USA, living the good life, owning a factory, murder raping a young white girl, and you try to blame it on a black worker by manipulating another black worker.

And an all white (aka Germanic/Celtic) judge, jury and persecution actually believe the blacks over a precious jew brotherhood starlet (Leo Frank was a member of Bnai Brith) and his elite team of jewish defense attorneys.

And HANGING THE JEW INSTEAD OF THE NIGGERS!

This has blasted and roasted their anuses in such a capacity that they created the ADL of Bnai Brith, and, since it happened in 1915, been on a crusade against white and black racial cooperation.

Any black an white racial tension of the modern time is rooted in this event.

They have not forgotten, and neither should you.

Revel in it, though.
Revel in a precious jews neck snapped, hanging from a rope, all his influence worthless.
The blacks he wanted to fall succeeded him, he died, a fucking member of the yehudim was rightfully exterminated by Germanic hands in 1915.

One of the few cases of true justice in the US.
Praise this occurence daily and arm yourself with this jew slaying sword.
It cuts deep into their shriveled black hearts.

And remember, Leo Frank does not come back to life.

Attached: lynch.jpg (537x826, 144.19K)

it is when you're not white

race isn't just skin deep

>They forget it was women that won the vote for Hitler.
I didn’t know that actually.
>I believe the vote should be a single property-owning family vote, but that still entails women voting.
Like one vote per family or something??
I just did and?

Congrats on destroying your race lmao

Attached: PicsArt_04-13-01.06.33.jpg (720x1025, 294.64K)