Attached: iu.jpg (450x350, 29.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLYx6vjhFiQ&feature=youtu.be&t=50
twitter.com/AnonBabble

canadians are evil af, everybody knows that

Fuck seals

Do canadians torture seals?

I wonder who is behind these posts...

Seal is a very important food source and have always been in the artic. In fact it's so imortant that it is part of the greenlandic lord's prayer. They had no bread either
>Give us this day our daily harbor seal
it's either that or daily seal meat I don't remember

so that is a neccecity, eat dogs,cats,bats,rats, hamsters........ is fucking not and is something you chinks just do because you are subhumans

also pretty sure that exact seal in image is a criminal that robbed 3 people and almost killed a tourist

This is far from a common practice dog eater

Clubbing seals is illegal

No it isn't.

Killing animals by dazing them upon the head is a normal way to kill them though. Boiling them alive is not.

>that exact seal in image is a criminal that robbed 3 people and almost killed a tourist
can confirm

you usually just them tbqh

Do you have any idea how dangerous it is to hunt seal on ice floes compared to clubbing dogs on a leash? I thought germans would be smarter than this

I disavow both

What now, retard?

Only igloo injuns club seals. It’s widely regarded as barbaric but there’s so few of them and they’re such an irrelevant ethnic minority that nobody can be bothered to start shit over it.

If you have to kill it why not simply blowing its fricken brains out?

err just shoot them

Warranty void if the seal is broken

With a firearm, that is

Because they do not want to destroy the pelts and it would probably scare off all the rest.

If you haven't gotten a rimjob from your dog while pounding your seal you don't know shit

>Only igloo injuns club seals
This

kek

My mistake it's illegal to hunt baby seals

norwegians clubs cubs as well
swedes were outraged about it 20 years ago

I don't like both

It's not being boiled alive

It just creates a mess. You don’t hit the animal and beat it to death, like cows and other farm animals you probably just hit it once in the right spot and knock it out in one blow.

Dumb fucks. Humans think they have dominion over animals and get their shit wrecked by a tiny fucking microbe. Get fucked faggots

Except chinks dont club seals or dogs, they make no effort to mitigate any suffering from the animal. Clubbing and knocking them out is more humane than flaying and boiling them alive.

Fuck off chang

Seals are cunts. Not as bad as sea lions though

hello china internet defense force

Canadian Inuit club seals for sustainance as it is a quick effective way to off them

Chinese animals blow torch and boil dogs alive like subhumans

Only one Seal was left for dead by the filthy leafs and got away to tell his story. The Canucks are brutal, look at the scarring.

Attached: 20C13EEE-0248-40AD-B6CD-4592025F8DA2.jpg (1280x719, 165.57K)

heh

They're kanker overpopulated and eat too many of the fish

simple as

Attached: 1585741315213.jpg (400x550, 84.57K)

no kick sea puppers!

just look at all those criminals running away
youtube.com/watch?v=GLYx6vjhFiQ&feature=youtu.be&t=50

Attached: 1554976807992.jpg (274x274, 10.08K)

„Edward was not a sealer, but he killed seals. “The seal and I make our living the same way. Cod. One seal can eat three to four hundred North Atlantic cod a day. And those are cod I can’t catch. Do you follow?”
„Yes, sir,” I said. “They sound like gluttonous beasts, these seals. I mean, I like a nice piece of cod as much as the next guy, but three to four hundred? Well, that’s just eating to eat.”

>Canadians and Americans club seals
Americans have been screaming about this being cruel since at least the 80's.

based

ooh ooh, do the one where the chinks burn animals alive!

Do the canadians skin the seal alive and barbecue it while it's still screaming?

Oh? They don't? You're a massive prolapsed faggot who doesn't understand what he's talking about?

More would die of starvation if their numbers aren't thinned by hunting. Surprisingly liberal governments haven't cucked on this.

it cuts before, but you see what the hakapik is typically used for here

Attached: criminal.webm (1280x720, 412.77K)

Seals aren't companion animals

Seals are sea dogs

Even under social distancing rules, Inuits are out clubbing.

Leafs are worse than niggers.

>Seals are sea dogs
actually lit what danes called them
>selhunde
sealdogs

>300-400 cod a day
What a lying nigger, a seal can’t eat more than 10 a day

Attached: BBF02EF6-2C42-494F-B366-AB98AC3EE26E.jpg (512x384, 52.98K)

Absolutely positively based

1) They are not dogs
2) They are food
3) They are niggers that eat all the fish. Their populations need to be culled.
4) They are not trained and used as a work animals or pet.
5) They are not tortured before killed.
6) OP is a soulless insectoid chink.