How do we deal with the Qoomer question?

How do we deal with the Qoomer question?

Attached: 180813-qanon-trump-rally-wilkes-barre-njs-1027_a29496ea9831fdfae4c20d06540223aa.jpg (2500x1562, 2.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QDVQe5iRiPw
twitter.com/FLOTUS/status/1249351569931452417
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They’ll kill themselves after today don’t worry

they'll come to their sense once they realize nothing has been done to the deepstate in Trumps entire term. They'll still vote Trump because the alternative is batshit crazy.

Same we deal with other mentally ill faggots. We ask them to kill themselves

Today’s the day?

I know "boomer" is a meme, but that fag looks like 35 at most. Not all qtards are old, they're just retarded.

Q fags be like.

Attached: 0CCDCF96-B7C7-4631-BE2B-2C4AFB35C38E.png (755x400, 212.05K)

I have landed on the opinion that Q is coming from the Trump team so that Trump's followers will protect him from the inevitable uprising once the people realize and see for a fact that the ruling class are all pedophile satanists. Trump's actions, inactions, and appointees show that he has no intention on draining the swamp though there does seem to be a group fighting the swamp and exposing their evil. Trump is not part of that group.

why lol

Retard ALERT

BUMP

Attached: 02qt38lm9b331.jpg (694x960, 67.56K)

bump!

Attached: 1586699807421.jpg (592x800, 92.36K)

i think we should leave and let them have this place. once it becomes a boomer echo chamber the culture here will die and so to will this sites revenue. after all other chans exist.

Yup, Kushner is probably Q

Some disillusioned ones are bound to go off the rails soon. Shortly after they'll be classified as a terrorist organization and dealt with accordingly by the government. Can't wait! We'll all be safer once they're gone

digits agree.
(he was one, (1) of at least three Qs)

Attached: WtDmpLr.jpg (1087x723, 108.14K)

Keep it up, shill.

If Q was in any way fake,
The media & the left would be using it against Trump.
>Shills will not address this

Attached: 6.jpg (250x239, 23.97K)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Pretty gud post

Not quite right user
The STORY Q is telling is true, he got it from here after all
Go back through archives 2017-2014 and you will find most of Q's main points
( new movie Out Of Shadows) covers some
All true
That is why the MSM is afraid
Q himself however is just another atrention-seeking 'insider' promising arrests that will not happen

they think trump is going to drain the swamp even though his mentor roy cohn was a cia peddophile blackmailer and fixer, he pal'd up with epstein and ghislaine maxwell for 30 years, prince andrew too, his first and third wives are lifelong friends of ghislaine maxwell, and his father was a major financial backer of zionism.

Attached: example.jpg (2376x1584, 364.08K)

We wait for the media to all ask trump the question
They won't ask though
They're too scared for the answer since they know what it is and the ramifications

Unfortunately nothing will ever convince the Qtards to drop their bullshit. They'll keep squawking about Q until the very end when Trump leaves office, at the very least.
They've basically formed a cult and they've created an unfalsifiable mythos surrounding Q. Any tiny little banal "clue" that somehow confirms Q is held up. Anything that conflicts is either forgotten, or when someone challenges them, they'll claim that Q's prediction *was* going to happen but then "the deep state interfered and changed things" or whatever the fuck. I remember them throwing out this cope a lot back during the 2018 election when things when the complete opposite of how their precious predictions said. And of course, just bring up something like "Mueller's sealed indictments."

C O P E
O
P
E

Attached: 3A6F6ED3-3974-4C63-AB57-B8AD7B744A6A.jpg (1024x1024, 103.33K)

Attached: 1556878317938.gif (480x292, 1.99M)

Move them to /bant/ until they find a new website or make their own.

Attached: 20191111_011124.webm (1440x1920, 2.46M)

I...i'm gonna QOOOOOOOMMM!!!

Attached: Washington_Crossing_the_Delaware_1856-71_George_Caleb_Bingham.jpg (1000x627, 85.77K)

what a retarded "logic" lmao
omg dude, you did it, you proved Q right

>How do we deal with the Qoomer question?
Real fucking simple you shit for brains retard - have the Operation Mockingbird media ask the fucking question-

youtube.com/watch?v=QDVQe5iRiPw

Attached: cia deep propa.jpg (501x318, 55.45K)

something needs to be done with them because they flood every story now
>q sent me here
>q sends their regards
Absolutely shameless cunts that immediately make people question how fake it is when they see this

Why does he need to wait for the question?

Ask Melania, she posted a decorated Easter egg with a Q
twitter.com/FLOTUS/status/1249351569931452417

Attached: IMG_20200413_024017.jpg (1125x1299, 87.08K)

yo Sven, learn to deal with sandniggers first and then talk about Qoomer you fucking Swedish fag

I don't think Q is a larp, but I do think it's deceptive and Jewish.
Think about it:
>Quotes bible verses but has never said the name Jesus once, ever. Ironically the bible says that if somebody quotes the bible but refuses to say the name Jesus, they are not to be trusted.
>Has never criticized Jared Kushner, actually defended him multiple times.
>99% of Q believers are boomers
>Sheldon Adelson is still supporting Trump. Guarantee he knows about Q, so if Q was in anyway an anti-Jewish mission, why would Adelson still support Trump?
To me it seems like Q is part of the Jewish elite and they know that people like Epstein, Weinstein, and other celebrities who are in the same occult circle are turning to hedonism and becoming a risk factor for the plan. They are becoming too comfortable and getting caught, so they have to be eliminated.

>you specifically need to quote Jesus if you quote a Bible verse

You don't. To normies, a mild redpill is better than no redpill at all

Q is a DEBUNKED™ DISINFO™ ZIONIST™ ISRAEL™ KIKE™ PSYOP™ run by QUSHNER™, MOSSAD™, BANNON™, CERNOVICH™, POSOBIEC™, CIA™, and PROJECT ZEPHYR™ but it's also a LARP™

If you disagree with this you're a MENTALLY ILL™ SCHIZO™ and you *must* TAKE YOUR MEDS™! Barring that, you should be brutally murdered.

Anyone who's ever read a QLARP™ post is a CRAZY™ Q-TARD™ BOOMER™ QULT™ member.

Pizzagate is fake. Satanic pedophile rings are fake. TAKE YOUR FUCKING MEDS SCHIZOS!

GO BACK TO THE_DONALD™ you worthless MIGATARD™ QFAG™ QOOMERS™!

P.S.
#TRUSTTHEPLAN™
#TRUSTSESSIONS™

P.S.S.
BOOMER™ BOOMER™ BOOMER™ BOOMER™ BOOMER™ BOOMER™ BOOMER™ BOOMER™ BOOMER™ QBOOMER.jpg™

Attached: 1569944210824.jpg (617x409, 53.45K)

Q is legit.

Attached: 80192290-604E-40E8-9BC2-7A26A73C2A4F.jpg (576x1024, 95.82K)

Kill all Qfags.

I mean he's been posting for 3 years and quotes the New Testament, so it's obvious he's trying to portray himself as a Christian believer, yet he has never once said the name Jesus all this time?
Reeks of deception and Judaism.

ah yes my favorite Jewish shilling tactic. Hiding the truth among known falsehoods that Yas Forums doesn't even preach.
Yes Q is Zionist psyop.
No Pizzagate is not fake.
Yes you should go back to the_donald

Remove Zion Don from office.

Attached: BoomerMobile.jpg (749x754, 126.95K)

Attached: BoomerMobile2.jpg (1280x960, 244.27K)

>everyone hates me from all sides so I must be right
Homeless schizoid logic, less posty more med takey boom boom