Occultism, Freemasonry, pedophilia and other satanic Faggotry in the Government

ITT we expose the government as satanic faggots and pedos and deoccult their symbols

Pic related, Prince Andrew with Ghislaine Maxwell, probably the closest associate of Epstein (who happened to "die" on Tish A Bav with 33 days inbetween his indiction and "death") and an underage girl claiming to have been abused by Andrew and pimped out by Epstein which Andrew had a really hard time explaining.

Epstein had at least one fake passport.
nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/jeffrey-epstein-used-foreign-passport-fake-name-enter-saudi-arabia-n1031046

One of his planes also flew around with military call signs.
politicalbullpen.com/t/jeffrey-epstein-caught-sharing-an-faa-tail-number-with-a-us-military-aircraft/4174

We know CIA is involved in the childtrafficking for satanists due to instances like the silsby case connected to comet ping pong throgh some CIA lawyer that also is involved with some orphenage or ted gunderson talking about having evidence of a cia childtrafficking ring where the children are used for sacrifices

So obviously Epstein too was one of those intellegence operations

Also on Maxwell
mintpressnews.com/ari-ben-menashe-israel-relationship-jeffrey-epstein/263465/
On that link
>gislaine maxwells father was (((former))) intellegence operative
>suddenly starts a media empire that totaly isnt some propaganda Op by the same intelligence
>funeral gets visited by 6 heads of the same intellegence service
>totally didnt stay in the IC and there is no way his daughter got dragged into it as well

The connection of Maxwell to the Intelligence Community was only admitted the other day
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7843659/Ghislaine-Maxwell-reportedly-foreign-spy-hiding-Israel.html

Last Thread

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 9.09.11 AM.png (460x256, 164.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silbermond
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melek_Taus
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/243077973
youtube.com/watch?v=MY8Nfzcn1qQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_square#Europe_after_15th_century
youtu.be/P8urOO0d7n8
archive.is/e03eX
archive.is/JLGWy
docdroid.net/lIpLMAN/brock-court-documents-.pdf.html#page=14
archive.fo/pJEJh#selection-1129.29-1129.30
archive.fo/ox7Fa
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6018907/Child-prostitution-ring-girls-branded-tattoos-owners-smashed.html?mrn_rm=als1
youtube.com/watch?v=K2c1siCGv78
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Gunderson
youtube.com/watch?v=OTnN-8BDswI
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209504658/#209544956
youtube.com/watch?v=IMQo4b2AGd4
metro.co.uk/2019/02/22/police-lose-evidence-paedophiles-raped-31-children-least-1000-times-8713048/
spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/missbrauch-in-luegde-ermittler-stellen-verfahren-gegen-polizei-und-jugendamt-ein-a-a8fee26b-cb10-4074-8089-b2d929d3f758
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/02/secret-handshake-police-freemasons
youtube.com/watch?v=_4V50eWOgro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

all of my stuff in one posts sorted by subject

Crimes
Symbolism
Their believes and philosophical framework
True Tinfoil stuff
Kaballah
Trivia
Anime
Vidya
Music
TV

Attached: Rockefeller Cabal.jpg (640x788, 118.62K)

Epstein can suck my balls and the balls of andre the giant.

So I came across pic related which is the albumcover from the band Silbermond (pretty popular here in germany) of the Album "Schritte"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silbermond
Now let us look at the cover. First we see the wings, mimicing the image of Ra holding up the Sundisc . However instead of the Sun its a Pentagram thats hold up, a symbol of Venus and Lucifer which is here presented as the sun, the biggest and brightest object in the sky that gives the light to let live exist, basically the perfect symbol for God Then the single eye
The Peackock feathers in the back, a Symbol of Melek Taus, the angel which the kurds worship because somehow by denying Gods command to serve us humans he would be fullfilling the earlier command to only serve and subjugate himself to God and thus would show true allegience (basically Satan).
He is also the Angel created out of the Rainbow coloured Light of God, or likely the one through whom the light gets fractured into the 7 Colours like through a Prism (Think of that Pink Floyd Logo of the light going into the Prism/Triangle turning into the rainbow) basically appearing as the Triangle with the light radiating out of it through the Illuminati Eye in the Pyramid. He is the lightbringer, Lucifer, which rebelled against God because he refused to serve Humanity, Satan.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melek_Taus

The Monarch Butterfly, MKUltra Symbolism

Im pretty sure the flowers are also some popular MKUltra symbolism, just not sure how though.

I hope you are under 10 or else epstein wont touch you.

Attached: Silbermond -Schritte.jpg (1200x1200, 314.16K)

Could epstein have escaped?

I'll leave this here, it fits in with the thread "Out of the Shadows"

youtube.com/watch?v=MY8Nfzcn1qQ

Its not too informative for most readers on the board, will help newfags though.

The TL:DR. Hollywood stuntman, seen some crazy shit, bad injury lead him to "find god", then he noticed occultism everywhere. takes a look at the CIA, MK Ultra, how they use hollywood to promote occultism then comes round to Epstein.

It skims over the subjects mentioned rather than taking an in depth analysis which is why I say its not too informative. It also admits its like of evidence needs the dots joining yourself, a leap of faith if you will

the fingers are associated with planets . the middlefinger for example is associated with saturn which may gives relation to pic related making it a bloodsacrifice to saturn.
on a side note, the ringfinger is the sun finger, the sun, being a symbol for God and the finger also associated with courage and passion. I believe rings and circles are meant to seal something away, and the ring at marriage is never mentioned in the bible and likely is a ploy to corrupt it, and who would have known, after the marriage passion and courage dies off just killing the marriage.

However aside from the Saturn connection there isnt a link directly to Masonry that i saw.

obviously he could have, or rather they could have let him go out. The camera in front of the cell just so happened to malfunction and the guards left him alone while on suicide watch.
However he might as well could have been killed at that time. The coroner stated that the wounds he got on his neck is something you usuallly see when someone is strangled by another and rarely in suicides, but this would mean we trust the coroner to have seen the actual body.
A bit after there was even some pic around (didnt save it) from epsteins island with a dude that looked fairly close to him. I would say chances are 50:50 between assassinated or left out. Small chance is he ratted out to save his ass and they secretly got him elsewhere to protect him until process for the others is done, but that seems kind of like wishfull thinking

Attached: just art goy.jpg (750x531, 95.09K)

Some connections between Saturn and Satan.
Where as Gods symbolism is around the Sun and light Saturn stands in Duality to this. In example in Alchemy the Sun is Gold, perfection, whereas Saturn is lead (base/ruin)
Saturn being the planet the furthest away from the sun still visible with the naked eye, the furthest away from God.
The 6th planet with the hexagon on its northpole forming the cube. (both satanic symbolism)
Being in greek the embodiment of time and thus ultimately decay and death like Satan, is the source of sin with sin causing our death/mortallity.
The 6s in its seal (pic related)
The 6s encoded in the the Seal of Solomon (6 small triangles with 60° corners) and the hexagon.
Sun is associated with Gold (perfection and the highest) in alchemy as Saturn is Lead (being in ruin and the lowest), polar opposites once again
Saturn in Astrology is ruling the Karma which Buddhists say traps us in this world just like the Sin which Satan brought, brought us into this world

Pic related then shows clearly who their god is, Satan, this material world and their own ego.
The square in pic related, which incorporates the origin of the Masons Logo is even associated with Saturn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_square#Europe_after_15th_century

didnt watch it myself but the consensus i heard was what you said. Its too shallow for anyone who is knowledgable in this, and they ommit masonic and similar influences, but is a good primer for people who just got into this stuff.

Attached: seal of saturn.jpg (1381x455, 94.49K)

Did you know that Alefantis (whose restaurant features the Masonic Shriners Moon and star) has connections to a CIA lawyer connected to the Silsby case?
youtu.be/P8urOO0d7n8
Original was deleted, but this features the clip at 16:45 Nora Maccoby talks about her growing up in an almost all CIA neighborhood making it very likely her family is involved in that as well.

Izette Folger Sister of Max and Nora Maccobie
archive.is/e03eX
>children: Anne Maccoby Berglof, Izette Folger, Nora Maccoby Hathaway, Max Maccoby.

She is also at on the Advisory board of Innocent at Risk which is an organisation to "fight" child eploitation and human trafficing
archive.is/JLGWy
Max Maccoby brother of Nora Maccoby and Izette Folger, defended in Alefantis and Brock in court
docdroid.net/lIpLMAN/brock-court-documents-.pdf.html#page=14
and is on the board of directors of "Friends of the Orphans"
archive.fo/pJEJh#selection-1129.29-1129.30

Furthermore the "Friends of the Orphans" orphanage is the very same orphanage Laura Silsby took the children from when she was caught with 33 of them (pic related for more on this)
archive.fo/ox7Fa
>PUELLO: There was an orphanage that collapsed in Haiti. It was called friends of the orphans of Haiti. And there was somebody over there that told them that the orphans had no place, no room to place them.

tl;dr: this family with CIA background and connection to Alefantis have an awfull lot of connections to Childprotectionservices including the orphanage that Silsby got the children from. Silsby was also scrubbed from the AlertSense website so you dont see her working there anymore. really makes you think

Puello is a name that also came up as culprit in a recent Child trafficking busts, but is appearently another person. Maybe related?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6018907/Child-prostitution-ring-girls-branded-tattoos-owners-smashed.html?mrn_rm=als1

Attached: silsby 2.png (1704x6930, 1.05M)

I wonder if he was like " oh fuck, why are you taking a picture?"

Satanism is about the rejection of God and his values, embracement of his teachings.
>19The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity, and debauchery; 20idolatry and sorcery; hatred, discord, jealousy, and rage; rivalries, divisions, factions, 21and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
>22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23gentleness, and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
Also all the stuff God forbids throughout the bible, from faggotry to racemixing, and general degeneracy, is what satanism is all about, complete egoism, materialism and hedonism So Satanism is embracement of all the degeneracy that God forbids and which the kikes push and and enduldge in.
By allying with Satan you ally in any way you ally with the kikes.
At the foundation of all satanism there are a bunch of ultra retarded SJW whose entire philosophical basis is that God is a tyrannical fascist and a bigot for not allowing them to stick their dick where ever they want. God demands selfmoderation and aspiration to become something great. (((they))) believe these laws, instead of guidelines and advices for prosperity and a good life, are chains and limitations holding them back from doing what they want, from their self fulfillment, from basically sticking their dick into every hole they can find. That is the foundation of Satanism, forsaking Morals and laws so you can be a degenerate piece of shit, living like an animal according to the flesh, living as the BEAST
So in the end its mostly about "muh dick"

Attached: degeneracy.jpg (260x326, 49.09K)

What a monster! Can’t believe he had sex with the innocent baby!! She looks 4 years old!! She isn’t even sexy so young!! Not even through puberty yet !!

look who joined the club. pic is from a few weeks after their wedding, at least thats when i saw the pic the first time. Weird how drama was ready with those 2 right when the Epstein-Andrew stuff got attention >implying this was the only case he took the servivce of epstein
>implying he is the only one from the royal family that took the service
>implying there arent younger ones around in epsteins sortiment
>implying the royal family taking the service of some high society child prostitute pimp isnt deserving to give them all the rope treatment.

Attached: Meghan Markle Middlefinger.jpg (634x804, 109.6K)

youtube.com/watch?v=K2c1siCGv78
around 13 min
states how his info about a CIA kidnapping ring is just ignored, and how the childs are used for sacrifices
this is coming from this guy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Gunderson
>Theodore L. Gunderson (November 7, 1928 – July 31, 2011) was an American Federal Bureau of Investigation Special Agent In Charge and head of the Los Angeles FBI.
Doesnt mention Masons, but we know they are the ones active in the highest Echolons of the government, so guess who has the power to make the CIA kidnap children shut up the FBI
Also
youtube.com/watch?v=OTnN-8BDswI

Citing an user on germany:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209504658/#209544956
>i posted it allready in another thread its about a black metal neo pagan guy from germany, who killed a boy , a german varg virkernes if you like, and there is a documentary made about it from the 90s at 39:39 he gets arrested in william pearce hometown in virginia ,he was hiding at william pearces after fleeing germany) at a cafe he got arrested..look closer at the cafe.
>so much for this shit
>youtube.com/watch?v=IMQo4b2AGd4
pic related is the Cafe. Shows its internationally connected, and he, Hendrik Möbus, was also harbored by vocal anti-christian Dr. William Pierce

What are the chances they are involved here too?
metro.co.uk/2019/02/22/police-lose-evidence-paedophiles-raped-31-children-least-1000-times-8713048/
Despite the obvious cover ups from police, social workers etc they now stopped looking into it and declared it incompetency
spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/missbrauch-in-luegde-ermittler-stellen-verfahren-gegen-polizei-und-jugendamt-ein-a-a8fee26b-cb10-4074-8089-b2d929d3f758
Its known afterall that Masons like to infiltrate cops
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/02/secret-handshake-police-freemasons

Attached: Mason Cafe.jpg (1920x1080, 317.78K)

>childs are used for sacrifices

Is it really just sacrifices and generic trafficking crimes?

Why is this kind of shit occuring anyway. Shouldn't the elites be materialistic and scientifically atheistic. I didn't even research this matter properly but i think i already am on the verge of psychosis.

both i guess. Some are held as sex slaves, others are used for sacrifices. Forcing someone to kill another is also part of the satanic brainwashing, and they need victims for this. Also chances are that those put under the satanic brainwashing, the next generation of the elite, come from the very same trafficking victims. Some are initiated and brainwashed, others get killed in the rituals, others are used as simple sexslaves

>implying word salad
No one cares

The rundown on MKUltra is this
Abused children often cope by telling themselves "it wasnt so bad, its just what adults do", and wanting to be adults you often see sexually abused children sexually abuse other children. So when a child suddenly starts to do sexualized stuff its a telltale sign that someone touched the kid. This can be further extended to condition a child to anything. Sex slaves, child soldiers or satanic piece of shit etc.
If you go the split personality route you usually implement a trigger. The brain thinks in boxes. For example when you walk into a room forgetting what you wanted there its because the memory is associated with the other room you got the idea in. Thats also why you occasionally remember right when you are back in the original room. Or why people behave different around different people, because the personality traits and behaviors are linked to that person.
So when you start abuse you implement a trigger, for example the monarch butterfly that is around, or start off with a certain phrase. Then this abuse gets associated with that trigger and this brings forth the behavior of the abused personality you try to shape and form. At some point, to protect the original one the trigger is enough to make the personalities switch as those behaviors, memories and personality itself are linked to that trigger. you can probably use drugs and hypnotism too to enhance the effects. LSD was heavily used in the MKUltra experiments for example. Bit later it was spread in the Hippy culture which suddenly was all about degenerate sex, equating drugfueled orgies with deep love and doing nothing else aside from listening to some luciferian tunes (led zepplins logo for example relates to Melek Tau which is basically Lucifer/Satan
The new personaity then can be shaped like that of a child too.

they are not materialistic or atheistic, they are hedonists and egoists first and foremost. They care about themselves, and their own pleasures only. However they constantly have to fear that they are exposed for their degeneracy and evil, and thus work slowly to normalize this. For this the based way is to push materialism and egoism. Then people are receptive to moral relativism and accept personal freedom and liberty as the highest value, not realizing its about freedom to be a degenerate and evil piece of shit. Gradually we allow faggots into public under the banner of "not my business how he uses his freedom" and soon we have them walking around with dildos on their heads and indoctrinating our children, and suddenly if the elite is exposed for having degenerate gay orgies they wont be stoned for faggotry but praised for being proud faggots. And this will continue until we all accept fucking and sacrificing children as the norm. I mean shit, abortion already is a direct child sacrifice meant to improve your future by not having you look after your child and care for it and not baring any responsibility for your actions. evil likes to disguise itself as good

I work with a Mason..he's alright goy..drives a nice ride and has Mason stickers all over it license plate included...what they deal? Seem like they just kinda lame and want people know they in a secret club so they seem cool or somethin..

Ty, Krautbruder, for these regular threads.
Ordnung is 10/10

Numbers tell us that you have 800,000 kids missing worldwide every year. If anything that number is lower than the reality given that many third world children are undocumented. We'll be generous and say that it's just a bit below double of 800,000 then.

If you factor in organ harvesting, sex trafficking and rituals, I would argue that only 200,000 children per year are only the victims of those three just as a rough estimate.

Where are the rest?

Attached: 119FCF83-A99F-42C7-9E0A-9AF27083A117.jpg (720x720, 90.37K)

LAPD has sex with children.

Bumpen

Attached: C0913470-B8EE-41C5-A821-E5E9E13514CA.jpg (1600x1092, 338.64K)

Attached: F7A0C24A-D302-4365-9A37-64CA85F98701.jpg (1024x768, 170.01K)

Attached: CECEA8BE-95FC-4FF0-93F9-53E061819784.jpg (846x1024, 137.79K)

>Also all the stuff God forbids throughout the bible, from faggotry to racemixing, and general degeneracy, is what satanism is all about, complete egoism, materialism and hedonism
What in the fuck do you think you're doing? You are as egotistical and delusional as the people you claim to oppose. By the way, you're doing exactly what they expected you to do. You turn to the book they gave you, that taught you how to be their perfect ignorant slave, and then wonder why nothing ever changes. You are everything wrong with this world. You complain about others doing the same things you do, and then claim that you speak for God. You have never met God, no one who speaks for him has, but you'll learn that soon. You are going to ensure that this planet suffers more than you can even imagine. You were warned what happens to vain hypocrites that make everything around them suffer.

this is essentially how it works
Freemasonry is just one of the recruitment grounds of Jews. They promise money, influence, fame etc through networking and secret magic knowledge. This already attracts a certain kind of people. Through out the ranks and the initiation rituals in them they filter out who is willing to do evil to advance, starting with harmless stuff, then some minor faggotry, bigger faggotry, until you need to rape a child and murder it to get into the actual big boys club. Along the way they are sure to record everything of you, look who is willing to do some favors, in example if you are a cop overlook a speeding ticket, or ignore some other crimes of fellow members, getting more dirt on you until you are entirely blackmailable and become a puppet pacified with drugs sex and some money.
Freemasons is where Kikes recruit willing traitors from.
The "good Masons" are just usefull idiots paying membership fee to help disguise it as a boring gentlemans club thinking they get some deep philosophy or something, while making some charity from time to time and make it appear as if there is nothing to see
Always shoot the traitor first

what do you think those stickers are for? so the cop looks the other way when speeding or false parking. Thats already where the corruption starts.

nothing to thank me for user.

dont forget one of the practices used is have a girl bare a child and then force her to kill her own newborn to traumatize her . considering this they might as well have breeding farms somewhere with children that never make it into any registry

Attached: wholly Jewish.png (1024x820, 647.83K)

I mean, why care about satanic occultic shit anyway? To the point of binding your life with it? All this talk about reincarnation and stuff? Overthrowing God, praising the Devil? We're all but a sacks of flesh and are going to die and meet the final death, right? Right?..

I'm suggesting the kids are harvested for something else. The numbers are way too high, they're like assembly line numbers.

On the Bohemian Grove:
they make a "mock" sacrifice (maybe even a real one, but not really able to tell based on Alex Jones footage) of a child in fiery pit (usually how sacrifices to Moloch are made . They call it "the cremation of care", meaning that all their cares are casted into the fire and sacrificed for their success, meaning they dont care about anything or anyone anymore. This is the essence of Crowleyism which is also pretty much the same as all occult schools, trying to get yourself into a mindset where you only care about yourself anymore, and suddenly lying, cheating, blackmail, deceit, subversion, murder etc., all the morals you had, these "selfimposed limitations" you put onto yourself (or God put onto you to bind you and hold you back) being casted off in order to gain worldy success Also its done of a huge owl statue, where as owls relate to saturn and Saturn to Moloch, Cronus and even Satan add to this that a lot of presidents go there before becomming president.

the thrid tweet is fake, at least i never saw it sourced anywhere and couldnt find it myself and saw it being fake mentioned a couple times. the other 2 are real though. also
youtube.com/watch?v=_4V50eWOgro

>thinking the bible comes from kikes
the only case when the bible speaks of them is when he tells us how evil they are or to genocide their anchestors, the amalek and canaanites, as the kikes are not descendent of Judah, but are edomites.
also im aware of my own vices. the difference to satanism is i admit that im wrong in this case and try to keep them as low as i can, instead of claiming, like satanists do, that God is wrong and that my carnal pleasures are to be embraced and encouraged.

Attached: Nixon Grove.jpg (850x400, 71.11K)

Posting in a schizo thread.

It's all getting buried.
We can learn about it on individual level, but
nothing will change. It never does.
t.Blackpill

Attached: 1586618776307.jpg (604x252, 50.25K)

Witnessed

for them its all about carnal pleasures. sex, drugs and rock n roll if you like. And they perceive God as a tyrant for telling them to restrict themselves and not put their dick in anything that moves. Satanists are just more retarded SJW. They are like little children being mad at their daddy for him not allowing them to touch the fire, or shoot up some heroin, or whatever it is that they want to do and promote as good while in the end will just lead to ruin and destruction.

well, i have no idea what though. i heard rumors about them being send into caverns to said to lead into some other underground realms and the like (hollow earth theory), but even that wouldnt explain the numbers. Maybe they just murder way more children than we tend to assume.

Attached: bohemian grove emails.jpg (1906x5750, 1.08M)

>Maybe they just murder way more children than we tend to assume

Seems like it's this. But now we have the disposal of bodies as a point of interest.

Mass graves? Unlikely. At least on the surface.