THEY ACTUALLY DID IT

This firmly placed us as the best moderated community on the whole site, but since Reddit, Inc.'s policy lead, Jessica Ashooh, is an employee of George Soros, /r/The_Donald had to go.

The Donald is the first Reddit community to successfully transition off of their platform, these are some of our stats so far.

March 2020 Totals

Unique Visitors: 4,020,000

Requests: 440,000,000

Bandwidth Usage: 15TB (mostly before we added image hosting)

Last 30 days

Pageviews: 80,000,000

Images served: 310,000,000

Average Comments Per Day

On Win in April 2020: 20,200/day

On /r/The_Donald before demodding: 10,000/day

Average Posts Per Day

On Win in April 2020: 2,460/day

On /r/The_Donald before demodding: 1,200/day

All Time Totals

Comments: 1,043,823

Post Votes: 21,000,000

Comment Votes: 6,300,000

Images Uploaded: 20,300

Web Rankings

The Donald is up massively on both Alexa and SimilarWeb in the first month off Reddit. We're currently ranked in the top 1,800 in the US on Alexa, and top 19,000 worldwide. SimilarWeb ranks us at 2,665 in the US, and top 12,900 worldwide.

Reddit has started to drop rankings. After sitting at #18 worldwide for many months on Alexa, Reddit has now dropped to #19. On SimilarWeb, Reddit has dropped from 19th to 20th.

thedonald.win/p/FMcCc09r/the-donalds-first-month-off-redd/

Attached: file.png (577x369, 279.86K)

Can you leave 4/pol/ now?

Why would i do that Mhoammed?

Fuck plebbit and normies with their baby's first red pill but good for them.

Not all the population can be Yas Forums edgelords, normies need to be herded too.

Because you found a place where you can tug off like minded individuals. And everybody here genuinely hates you.

Do the LE GOD EMPEROR TRUMP meme LMAO XD

!!!!!LETS GET THIS TO THE FRONT PAGE FELLOW PEDOS!!!!!!!

Because you've got thedonald . Win now
Please return to your home reddit refugee

>you can tug off like minded individuals
Stop projecting, doesn't look good.
>being this angry at people making actual change instead of sitting in the dark browsing a board while you seethe at the joos and do literally nothing with your life
Yikes.
I've been on Yas Forums for longer than you had your western raping license Ahmed.

Isn't that what you're looking for? Do you want people to ridicule you for being an absolute fucking retard or do you want people with whom to talk about how awesome Trump is and how mean and stupid the libtards are?

Name on president that has been better than Trump in your lifetime.

Why do you need to shit up our board with your /pgt/ shit?

Bush, Clinton, Dubya, and Obama. Reagan was pretty shit though, so at least Trump isn't the absolute worst (yet).

You need to fuck off too

Reminder that these are the people telling others to get out of Yas Forums.
>shit up our board
What the fuck are you talking about? Have you seen the first page of Yas Forums? Its 24/7 concern trolling by paid shills, what have you contributed to Yas Forums Ahmed?

Richard Nixon.

good on you fags
I'll uhhh check it out later but have a bump to keep you going

What the fuck did I do? Eat shit, bong.

>BAAWWWWW MUH SAFE SPACE NOOOO
>NO NO NO NO NOOO NOBODY IS THIS MEAN U MUST BE GETTING PAID PLS STAAAPH
God damn it's pathetic.

/ptg/ is by far the worst general on this board, I tried going there once but it was just awoo spam and there was no conversation

so what you're saying is
you can take the donald out of reddit, but you can't take reddit out of the donald?

>Imagine actually going to "the donald"

Attached: You Are Autistic.png (750x743, 522.36K)

The only correct answer to his question was
>all us presidents are where kike shills

Lmao.
>In February 1972, Nixon traveled to China; Kissinger briefed Nixon for over 40 hours in preparation.[88] Upon touching down in the Chinese capital of Beijing, Nixon made a point of shaking Zhou's hand, something which then-Secretary of State John Foster Dulles had refused to do in 1954 when the two met in Geneva.[89] The visit was carefully choreographed by both governments, and major events were broadcast live during prime time to reach the widest possible television audience in the U.S.[90] When not in meetings, Nixon toured architectural wonders such as the Forbidden City, Ming Tombs, and the Great Wall, giving many Americans received their first glimpse into Chinese life.[89]

>Nixon and Kissinger discussed a range of issues with Zhou and Mao Zedong, the Chairman of the Communist Party of China.[91] China provided assurances that it would not intervene in the Vietnam War, while the United States promised to prevent Japan from acquiring nuclear weapons. Nixon recognized Taiwan as part of China, while the Chinese agreed to pursue a peaceful settlement in the dispute with the ROC. The United States and China increased trade relations and established unofficial embassies in each other's respective capitals. Though some conservatives criticized his visit, Nixon's opening of relations with China was widely popular in the United States.[92] The visit also aided Nixon's negotiations with the Soviet Union, which feared the possibility of a Sino-American alliance.[93]

Are you implying that there aren't paid shills on Yas Forums doing concern troll threads 24/7?

>imagine being Canadian

>the_donald
>reddit

are you lost?

Go suck on your queen's toes, filthy commoner. Americans are actually allowed to have respect for their leaders when their leaders deserve it.

>Are you implying that there aren't paid shills on Yas Forums doing concern troll threads 24/7?
Figured it out, did you? Maybe you're not as fully illiterate as I thought.

Are you lost CCP shill?

The royalty has been kiked for centuries as well
None of those presidents you named where good in anyway

It's always these reddit dweebs sowing discontent among white countries
Look at this thread. He can't resist calling the first British flag he sees "Ahmed" and then goes on to insult a Canadian for no reason other than being Canadian
These little turds have subverted this board and turned it into a mud slinging contest, a children's playground devoid of any real discussion or unity
Reddit are a fucking cancer. Most of them are underage and view Yas Forums as nothing but a shitposting board a la Yas Forums

Attached: download.png (225x225, 4.24K)

Well I was a kid for the ones before so I don't know what you want from me.

So Yas Forums, but for people you disagree with

Go back home faggot

You seem upset Hussain.

But at the same time your island is full of Ahmeds and you get arrested for talking about it on Twitter, this place always came with shitflinging

GET OFF THE BOARD TRUMPFAGS

Attached: 1584463863283.gif (400x296, 181.06K)

I am home.

Kek all zion don lovers are reddit faggots and/or jews

Funny how they leave because all their mods were purged while forgetting that all the founding mods were purged in April 2016.

Now it's just kosher jewey trash and they can't even hide behind plebbit rules while enforcing that anymore.

No you arent, jew.
No one here likes your faggot traitor anymore. Fuck off.

Yup I got banned from thedonald.win a couple months ago for insulting Israel LOL. Trump lovers are cutdick cuckolds

>IT WAS THE JOOS THE JOOS ARE GUILTY FOR ME BEING A DIRTY USELESS BLOB OF FAT LIVING IN MY MOMS BASEMENT
>AND I WONT DO NOTHING ABOUT IT BESIDES COMPLAIN AND CALL EVERYONE A DIRTY JOO!
Yikes.

Fuck off nigger

Jew detected. Only jews say "joo"

Take your meds and go back home.

WAAAAAAAAHHHH! We don't have a free platform to circulate our misinformation and hate speech! We're so oppressed! WAAAAAHHH!!

Cry some more.

Yes. Why is no racism/antisemitism still a rule despite now being off the site?

Came with, but wasn't exclusively so.
That's a big difference, my dear redditor

>when you get colonized by the subreddit you started
>Yas Forums-thumbsup-memeball.jpg

Bevause Donald and his staffers are jews and they love niggers and hate the White race.

Are you obsessed?

Attached: ac954e56b03a350f1d547f04067c2b581eaf9e5911d324eddd7d45fbb8e49881.gif (250x244, 1.09M)

>lying on the internet
Yes i am, thanks for the bump.
No.
>Jew detected. Only jews say "joo"
Like clockwork.
>We don't have a free platform to circulate our misinformation and hate speech!
Lmao, neo/pol/ actually legitimizing "hate speech", YIKES.

Attached: 1586668141282m.jpg (1024x770, 57.45K)

Seems you're just assmad people still support Trump

Attached: 1546768194007.gif (411x227, 3.76M)

Please post a picture of your face so we can see how much you look like nazi chad.
Going by your flag, i think you look more like this.

Attached: handsome-nepalese-man-kathmandu-nepal-circa-november-circa-november-kathmandu-49371178.jpg (1300x956, 136.39K)

Good, now take ptg with you

Happy for you guys. Now you and your t_d refugees can leave us. (If only we could find cripplechanners a new homeland.)

You seem upset at people supporting the only president to actually do shit in America's interest.
>(If only we could find cripplechanners a new homeland.)
8kun has been up for 2 months.

2**3channers left long ago, why stay here in redditchan beyond to just shit up the place?

What are your actual political views?
Do you not know what type of board this is? Conservatives are hated about as much as lefties here.

You've got your own site, just leave us in peace ffs
we've had to deal with your bs for 4yrs now

>What are your actual political views?
Hmmm... im a libertarian i guess if you want to label it. (by the classical definition not by the leftist definition)
>us
Who is "us"? I am us just as much as you are us.

Nobody here likes you or your kike puppet

Says a pajeet

I can see this going one of two ways. First they turn into an exact clone of reddit keeping the same shitty rules and using the same shitty jannies.
Two, it turns into storm front v3.0, which I think would be hilarious
Either way, It’ll be nice to get these cunts off the boards.

Attached: AB471618-5238-4422-9E68-C5A1106555BC.jpg (884x1024, 101.35K)