ENOUGH

>Go out for first time in ages
>small country town
>Filled to the brim with Chinks and Pajeets
I'm sick of this shit, where's the Wight Nationalist Party wheres the Nazi Party let me sign up.
liveleak.com/view?i=bca_1497707443

Attached: IMG_6734.jpg (669x644, 107.02K)

Up ur ass m8

Woaaaaaah! She built finna bbc and shiiieeeeeeeet

>and then I went home and cried to reddit
Fuck off you cringy faggot.

No she's built for BWC. I'll enslave and beat you for amusement nigger

>larping as a nigger on underwater baseketballbasketweaving forums
Sad.

Another whorenurse. What a surprise. Where do these cunts get their ego? They literally are the niggers of the medical world. They do paperwork and wipe old peoples asses after they take shits and wipe their asses clean. That and drain piss buckets. How the fuck can you get a ago the size of Alaska doing that lol

why are nurses such unrepentant sluts?

>tfw fat neckbeard op's crush got banged by a foreigner...
Poor OP

Holy shit. You sound like the most bitter person on the planet.

Can you losers please fuck off and die somewhere?

Seriously, dont you get tired of being so constantly hateful and bitter towards women?

Every single day, multiple times per day, incels feel this incessant need to post negative things towards women.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe, just MAYBE, if you stopped being hateful and started treating women as, jeez I dont know, HUMANS, you might find a woman who gives you the time of day?

Pic related, my face when you losers rage over women for the umpteenth time in a row

Attached: 20190621_022823.jpg (862x1212, 465.68K)

not sure if you're projecting or a dirty pajeet

lol wtf do you care

tits or gtfo. the nurse gave tits, she can stay.

>where's the Wight Nationalist Party wheres the Nazi Party let me sign up.
Wouldn't you like to know, glownigger.

Attached: 1580681480654.jpg (194x259, 5.86K)

I think all women should be given the Junko Furuta treatment desu

>it's totally normal for a working woman to post her tits to the world
incels aren't the problem

IMAGINE A WORLD WHERE WOMEN COULD JUST GO ONE GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING DAY WITHOUT TAKING A GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING NAKED PICTURE OF THEMSELVES AND PUTTING IT ON THE GOODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING INTERNET.
I know what that was like. Can we go back now, please?

Attached: 1574287505938.jpg (962x539, 31.39K)

does anyone else ever get violent thoughts when they see a woman
like whenever i see some fucking thot sticking her ass out wearing almost nothing obviously vying for attention and wanting to be desired, i find it hard to stop myself from daydreaming about bashing her smug fucking whore face in with a fucking golf club, watching her expression go from that fake "trying to be cute" face they all make to fear and then horror as she starts screaming and pleading with me before i hit her again and knock the wind out of her disgusting whore body, her screaming turns to frantic gurgling as i keep bashing her stupid fucking face in over and over until even that subsides, she's unrecognizable her head is a bloody bubbling pulp, all shades of red speckled with bright white and soggy grey littering her crushed cranium alongside tufts of her stupid fucking dyed hair jesus fucking christ i hate these people so god damned much i don't even want pussy from them i don't want their attention i don't want to be liked by these vile people they're disgusting, if one of them touched me i'd cut my fucking hand off i just want them to fucking DIE

because they're around other women all day. when women are around only other women, they invariably all egg each other into being sex obsessed neurotics

Attached: 1585640347850.jpg (750x714, 479.49K)

checked.
forgot about this

Attached: 1584003408121.jpg (549x550, 101.67K)

>, watching her expression go from that fake "trying to be cute" face they all make to fear and then horror as she starts screaming and pleading with me before i hit her again and knock the wind out of her disgusting whore body, her screaming turns to frantic gurgling as i keep bashing her stupid fucking face in over and over until even that subsides, she's unrecognizable her head is a bloody bubbling pulp, all shades of red speckled with bright white and soggy grey littering her crushed cranium alongside tufts of her stupid fucking dyed hair jesus fuckin
This is unreasonable, women need to be tuned up, but they don't need to get ruined. Even Shawn Connery agrees, open handed is the way to go because there is no doubt many will be begging for and deserve it eventually.

Must suck for that chick's boyfriend from the picture. To have to get impaled by that hook nose somewhere everytime that chick gives head

Yeah right bitch you're probably some fucking fat cow. You're just mad that you have to wipe old peoples asses clean of shit everyday and drain piss jugs

I live in rural Ohio and the same thing is happening here. I didn't expect that when I moved from New York, I'd be surrounded by MORE brown/yellow/red/black people. Over the past 6 years of living here it's gotten progressively worse. The town I left in New York still has the same demographics.

She is married and shows of her body? She should be buried alive.

nice pasta

You deserved to be taharussed.
Fucking retarded bitch you will know the hard way why the things must be like i were in the past.
Remenber this word "Taharuss" bitch is going to your way, full speed.

Attached: 1586530926562.png (800x840, 95.97K)

finna doesn't mean for, you larping faggot

>women are around only other women, they invariably all egg each other
Shit happened to me three times. First two cheated when out on girls night. Last time was a crabs in a bucket deal with her “bestie” that “she’d known for so long” that was pretty toxic. Was jealous I took her friend away and we had a great thing going, so naturally if we broke up she’d be out on top. I had the prettiest girl of that group so what’s better if the 4/10 got a fiance/wedding first over the prettt one. I’d tell my ex this but she wouldn’t believe me, I’m being paranoid and insecure. Shit goes down involving coworkers of the ex’s friend at one of their afterwork events she invited my ex to. Ex told me nothing happened but gut feeling was never the same. We break up and suddenly this friend of hers gets new boyfriend to flaunt around. Subsequently I lost that group of friends too. Still fucks with me to this day, less trusting more jaded